Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Ready to defy
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-23-2019, 11:53 PM

"Wednesday the 6th of November, was a tough pill to swallow. I celebrated my birthday just the day before, well I hardly had an epic day, like planned but it would've ALL been worthwhile if I had defied the odds. If I had somehow came out on top on Warfare, I would be defending the XWF Universal Championship at Lethal Lottery. The worst thing about it, is I could've taken advantage of an exhausted Unknown Soldier. Since he became the XWF Universal Champion, he has been defending it tirelessly against all comers. Adding successful defences to his name and I really didn't make him suffer. I had Unknown Soldier down and out, pinned for the count in only my second ever XWF Universal Championship match. But once again Soldier had authority on his side. It wasn't enough that he was kissing ass during the lead up to our match, brown nosing the likes of Theo Pryce and Bummerboy, Vinnie Lane. No! The referee was given some of Thunder Knuckles lost wages and played possum. It's something you see constantly, miraculously he recovered when the shoe was on the other foot. When golden boy, Soldier took the advantage and had victory in mind. The ref was suddenly fit as a fiddle. Needless to say, I WILL NOT SURRENDER!

I will keep fighting. I will keep giving my Flock of Tards something to cheer about, make no doubt about that! But the truth be told, they need some positivity. I know they're behind me ALL the way. Let's be honest, I haven't won a contest in about five matches now. Hang on… Let's track back…

So as you're aware, I lost to Unknown Soldier, barely for the XWF Universal Championship but I still lost. Regardless of my competitiveness. Just four days before that I teamed up with Boris on Savage to take on T.V Chump, Big Dickhead and Xtreme Champion, Fuzzy Wuzzy. The first round of the Lethal Lottery and I got pinned… BOOM! I'm out! No LL for me. 

Erm…. Oh yeah! I was in a number one contenders match for the Hart Championship in some five-way match, whatever it was and guess what? Centurion won! He went on to defeat Tony Santos for the XWF Hart Championship. And me? Well even though i wasn't pinned, although I was Centurion's only real threat, I simply didn't win! The funny thing is before that number one contenders match, I actually fought Tony Santos the week before for the Hart Championship. Again, I came real close but guess what? I lost. Before that I fucking lost to Robbie Bourbon! 

You have to go back to Wargames for Scully's last victory and I was even eliminated in that match!

Here you go my lovely, opponents at the Lethal Lottery pay-per-view, I feed you information. I give you some shitty stats about myself! Tell me what I already fucking know… Bore me with the same shit! Here you go on a silver fuckin' platter!

How do I pick myself up from such a losing streak? I mean.. Wow! It ain't great. On paper, online, wherever you see this shitty record, regardless of the calibre of opponents, it sucks! It just ain't good enough!

It's how I handle the situation which shows my true character, right? Am I ready to defy?

Things may not be going my way, no matter how hard I try, I could be on the brink of collapse. So what do I do? Bury my head in the sand? Feel sorry for myself? Cry for my mamma? Like Vinnie Lane cries for his, even though his is dead! No, that's not what I fucking do! I don't wake up every morning, tears streaming down my face, dripping into my Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. Hell no! I don't look at my son, Aston and think, maan.. You're gonna get bullied at school when your older for having a dad like me! I don't fuck Natalie from behind in front of my bedroom mirror and think, you need a real man, a winner! Hell no! I give her a good seeing too then I jizz over her face. Cuz I ain't a quitter!

I may not have made the LL match, I might not be in the XWF Universal Championship match but I do have an opportunity, a chance to win a T.V title shot by defeating three other opponents.

Firstly, I will acknowledge the guy who is probably the favourite. The guy who likes to scrounge, beg for Xbux, he'd sell his dick if he had one; That guy being Thunder Knuckles. Such a funny guy isn't he? He's like the Oliver Twist of the XWF. Please sir, give me some more?

More? I'll give you fucking more, you noodle headed, piece of shit! You want some bux do you? I guarantee when I am victorious, I will look down at crippled body. Look at your stupid, Mongolian face and shove 200 Xbux down your throat!

Mister, 2019 October Star of the Month. I bet if he wins this match, and goes on to win the Television Championship, he'll sell it. Do you want a sell out as a champ? Someone who doesn't appreciate the gold? Just likes the paper so he can buy himself, Scully's Extra Chromosome?! If you want Thunder Knuckles to be victorious then go and choke on 50 cents!

Truth be told, he ain't winning fuck all! It's my time to win!

Donovan Blackwater, the last time I tasted victory was actually on Team Blackwater like I've already mentioned. I was on your team not out of choice but because I was the last man standing. The last guy to be chosen. I was insulted by this and I deserve more credit for my involvement in that Wargames brawl. I got us to meet together. After all, I swallowed my pride as well as your mom's juices and put up with Bourbon, for the benefit of the team. After the match me and you, Donovan, we had some sort of an altercation backstage and a fight broke out between the two of us. It may have been sorted out, we may have accepted responsibility like men, however I haven't really seen or heard from you since but to be perfectly honest with you, quite frankly I couldn't care less about you! You're the guy who takes the limelight from his more talented brothers, so go fuck yourself with your mums dildo! Donovan, you only care about you and when your bro's see you for what you are, because eventually they will. They will know you are, a user. An attention seeker and a guy whose balls have shrunk dramatically recently. XWF officials can't prevent the beating I dish out on you at Lethal Lottery.

And last all, well where do I start? I mean first of all you remind me a little of Peter Gilmour before he went on a crash course diet. I remember your debut match back in July or was it August? Anyway, that was pretty good. I mean you won of course, even if the match itself involved two lazy shits, in Finn Kahn and Michael McBride. But it was impressive to say the least.

I mean.. Kieron Overton, what also was impressive, was your defeat to Notorious Ned Kaye last time out. Bravo. Bravo. Your face looked like a tomato, a valiant effort to refuse to tap out, instead you passed out and slept like a baby. But a decent showing, nonetheless on Savage. But like I know far too often, no one normally cares about the loser! 

It doesn't matter how good you looked, how much you carried your opponent and had multiple close calls, what matters is…

The fact that you lost! That's all the people of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation remember! This is a results business!

Are you going to show up to the pay-per-view though? I mean you want a Television Championship opportunity right? And being such a beast, I expect you're hungry like the wolf?! Hungry for blood and what better way to feast and satisfy that thirst, than in a fatal four way match at Lotto. Come on down, get ya head stomped in, you won't look like a tomato this time round, I'll squish you down and turn you into ketchup! 

I'm not coming to Lotto V for another fun contest. Yeah sure it'll be fun but I'm coming to win. I am #MADE4TV and it's a perfect way for me to turn this ship around. At LL, in South Africa... I'm earning my title shot and then I'm going to finally win a championship for the first time in two years! Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scully's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-24-2019), Jake Avery (11-25-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (11-24-2019)