Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Chapter 2: The Present
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-22-2019, 04:56 AM

The scene picks up right where we left off as Steve Sayors asks.

”When you talk about the present and you talk about being overloaded with motivation it seems like I’ve heard you say something similar before when dealing with Robert Main or even Unknown Soldier, yet in those instance motivation didn’t seem to be enough to carry you to a victory. What makes now any different?”

”For starts now I won’t be blind sided with a brick against my skull… listen I don’t make any excuses for the losses I took to Robert; I have my views on why it happened and the company has their views, I have supporters the company has supporters and the same could be said for Soldier; however, it doesn’t take away from a constant that seems to happen when my name is attached to a high profile match… I fucking deliver. It’s safe to say that since my return I’ve given this company three match of the year candidates in six months, can anyone else say the same? You have the audacity to sit in front of me and question me or what motivates me?”

The anger in the voice of Chris Page starts to escalate as Steve attempts to calm the situation.

That’s not what I meant...

”Let me ask you something.”

Chris leans forward closer towards Steve as he asks.

”Did Shane smash a fucking brick against the back of your skull?

Before Steve can answer Chris continues.

”Do you know how much force he had behind that shot to even shatter the brick to begin with? I’m lucky to be alive after that stunt let alone walking into this fight where there are no rules and the company won’t be held liable for what unfolds. There comes a time in a man’s life where you have to say it’s time to nut up or shut up… I’ve said that several times throughout my career and I’m saying it again when it comes to Shane . I don’t have to have a medical release to show up and fight. Shane legitimately tried to kill me on national television and in the process screwed me out of the Universal Title, and as mad as I want to be about having what could be my last shot at trying to attain that strap of gold the fact that he went as far as he went by blindsiding me like the little cunt cake he is completely has my undivided attention.”

”Going back to your Universal Championship match against Unknown Soldier it was indeed one hell of a match, that being said, do you think you will get another crack at the Universal Championship?”

”The question that should be asked is do I even want it? Listen, at this point I don’t care about challenging for that piece of gold because it’s painfully obvious the shot callers have zero interest in what someone like me can REALLY do for them. I am under contract and I’m going to ride that contract out collecting every high dollar of it. They might be able to control certain aspects of my career but they will never be able to control my views or opinions. I’ve stated countless times I don’t give a fuck if I’m liked or loved by the boys and girls in that locker room because most of them LEGIT should be wrestling opening matches in high school gyms. I came in with a ton of hype and I’ve delivered and if you need further proof to that statement why don’t you look at how many promo’s got cut when my name was opposite Robert’s or Soldier’s when the title was on the line and then look at how many are cut when I’m not in that role as challenger and then you tell me who makes Champions WORK for their defenses and who doesn’t.”

There’s a brief pause before Chris states.

”This isn’t a shoot by any means but these are facts that you cannot deny. People ask me all the time what I think about the current product and I’ve made my opinions known, the XWF had a golden opportunity that they let slip through their fingertips.

”Let’s talk about Warfare when you showed up and answered the call of . When you and Shane stood in the same ring you could feel the intensity between the two of you but after you announced that you would meet Shane in a Non Sanctioned Match we all overheard him say “it worked” while holding a ziplock bag with hair that he cut off your head. What do you think he means by “it worked”?”

”I really don’t give a fuck to even try and rationalize with someone like . He can pretend that this is some sort of “master plan” that he’s drawn up and I’ve played into his hand but in reality he’s played right into mine. Do you or anyone else seriously think I’m the only guy that feels this way about Shane and Soldier? Do you think I’m the only person that thinks they’re fucking stupid and played out more than Peter Gilmour’s vigina?”

Chris slowly shifts his attention towards the camera where he holds up his right hand and gives himself a self-high-five followed by a wink before lowering his hands and shifting his attention back towards Steve Sayors.

”And do you think that I’m going to be the only one in Australia that wants to get a piece of Shane ’s ass?”

Chris intently speaks as he continues.

”I have been a martyr for a much bigger cause and everyone else is just too stupid to see it. In order to get the drop on someone like you’ve got to out think them and stay ahead of them. When you think about the Lethal Lottery and the events that have unfolded I’ve covered every base. Soldier is busy with Lux, or maybe he isn’t since he has remained silent most of this week, and Slater is going to handle Gilmour and remove him from the equation so it leaves Shane and I to tend to our business before all the pieces of this puzzle come together and form that big picture of talent that feel the way that I do. You think this is solely about me, think again because it’s not. I knew in order to get Shane in this position that I was going to have to take some pretty stiff shots but in the end I don’t mind taking several of your best shots just to give you one of mine because one is all anyone is going to be able to handle.”

Chris now shifts his attention once again firmly towards the camera as he clears his throat before he continues.

”Shane, it’s too late in the game for you to realize just how fucked you are. You can try and twist this situation a million ways from Sunday but it isn’t going to change the fact that you’re about to get a receipt for everything that you’ve done from the past all the way to here and now. I did fly to Australia to wrestle you, I flew here to fight you; and while I have several sets of eyes taking a good long look at what unfolds I’ll give you my word that I’ll keep my dogs at bay if you keep yours at bay… but the moment one of your minions so much as thinks about sticking their nose in this piece of business all bets are off and the floodgates will open and you’re going to be swallowed up.”

”Don’t you think Shane is going to be prepared for just about anything that you might throw at him?”

”I know Shane has a plan up his sleeve just like he knows I’ve got a plan up mine so what this is going to boil down to is who’s plan is the better plan and I’ll put this up against anything else on the card as the one takeaway that everyone will be talking about afterwards and I can guarantee you and the rest of the world some shock value that you didn’t see coming.”

”All bets are off when it comes to this being a Non Sanctioned match up and with the head trauma you’ve already suffered and the fact that you’re not cleared to compete have any merit to you at all?”

Chris shifts his attention back towards Steve as he answers.

”Or maybe I am cleared to compete and this has been a minor ploy to bait right into this situation? Did you or anyone else think about that? It’s been five weeks since that happened and if I had the trauma I wanted you to believe I had there’s no fucking way I would have gotten on a fucking plane to get here. New Flash, not only have I been cleared to compete I was cleared to compete when I step inside that ring and asked for this battle to be non-sanctioned. Jokes on you and whoever else bought what I was selling. So the cats out of the bag on that, Shane walked right into this and now not only are his back against the wall but those very walls are starting to close in around him. He’s now an island upon himself and he will stand across that ring from a great white shark that smells blood in the water that’s just itching to take a bite. I am going to use everything that isn’t nailed down as instruments, as tools of devastation and I will make sure that Shane knows exactly whose bitch he really is because when I’m done with him he’s not going to refer to me as Chris Page… he’s going to be referring to me as daddy.”

We are interrupted as a cellphone ringing suddenly is heard. Chris retrieves his phone and looks at the display screen which brings a smirk to his face as he glances over the screen at Steve as he states.

[green]”Remember when I said there’s a plethora of guys that despise , those extra eyes I was talking about?”

”Yeah.”

Chris flips his phone around showing the name of the caller off camera. Steve’s jaw drops as Chris smirks before turning the phone back around and answers the call.

”What’s up bro?

Chris listens for several seconds before answering back.

”Adam should be there with Tristan to pick you up. I’m wrapping up here so we can all link up shortly.”

Chris ends the call before putting the phone back in his pocket.

”That was….”

Chris cuts off Steve as he states.

”Yes it was.”

.… to be continued.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
(11-24-2019)