Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I demand my Title back
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-11-2013, 04:10 AM

pin
I understand that you finally came out with the truth that I am not really your brother. When I Promise something I usually fulfill that Promise. I Now am going on the hunt to win the Xtreme championship but I will not start until I have this championship back...Where it belongs. I keep calm most of the time by usingpiZen.
I just love putting ignorant, nimble, yes you are actually nimble. I am a Nimrod. A nimrod is a Skilled hunter, I am also the a pinnimy of Everyone in this biusness. I simply pin you in attempt to reclaim why is rightfully mine you Incompetent Painful excuse for a champion. I am the perfect package! I'mn Easily the most Handsome, Strongest, Smartest, oh and Like I've said multiple times. I am the pinnacle of all mankind. I now saw farewell...For now you Patheticinfool

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

06-11-2013, 11:58 AM

OOC: You missed technically three... :P

IC: You don't think I know that humans are ridiculous? I know that! I'm not an idiot. I know what I'm doing and saying.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

06-11-2013, 02:58 PM

You win! But all honesty I kept waiting for administrator to respond to the message. I got impatient and give you a hint. But whatever the title would've become a serious bother anyways. Good job Satty ;)

Hate Post Like Post