Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 02:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock-value dethroned,
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2019, 05:44 PM

The day I see the power of the paycheck, is when you end up in a ditch somewhere in Oregon, and I wouldn’t even think to pay you a dime of this currency that isn’t even usable, and it hasn’t since like the time when this company shut down, but you weren’t there since you just popped up like a zit that won’t go away until you bleed it out. So what if I have to hear to declare yourself a winner for a belt that better off in a river of booze and blood, I’d pay you do that to prove to these idiots that you are slave to a currency that couldn’t even buy you a better haircut, not even Trevor Phillips would want to pay his way to carve your skull in with his boot.

I know you’re getting tired of even trying…so you resort into name calling Christ for me to stay down… and oh, even if I don’t hold on to this belt, you’re better off buying your successes elsewhere than here; just for your own sake, I’d be focused on not dying in South Africa then me. All you are doing is hurting yourself before your big match for title that you can’t even hold for fifteen minutes WIHTOUT trying to sell it, you pied piper wannabe.

I’d haven’t been cucked since 2013… so try again…and go off into the trailer park you reside in, because you think that this belt is worth more than your own pathetic think you can seem to sell out for.

This time, he kicksout and smashes a bottle over Knux's head, and kneels over him.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Shock-value dethroned, - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 11-21-2019, 03:28 PM
re:Shock-value dethroned, - by Tommy Wish - 11-21-2019, 03:52 PM
re:Shock-value dethroned, - by Tommy Wish - 11-21-2019, 04:33 PM
re:Shock-value dethroned, - by Tommy Wish - 11-21-2019, 05:44 PM
re:Shock-value dethroned, - by Tommy Wish - 11-21-2019, 06:39 PM
Shock-value dethroned, - by Tommy Wish - 11-21-2019, 07:54 PM