Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Part One:
THE Tristan Slater Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-20-2019, 05:12 AM

”So how does this play?”

The scene opens as the voice of THE Tristan Slater is heard as he sits with Adam Barker and Chris Page as they are on a private jet headed to the land down under where a war is brewing and where the first battle of epic proportions is slated to take place. All three men are dressed down in casual attire with Tristan in grey sweat pants and a white tank top. THE Tristan Slater sits opposite Adam and Chris as there’s a fruit tray in the center with a bottle of the bubbly on ice next to it with five empty glasses.

”Seriously though… what’s the plan? We’re not going to walk into Lethal Lottery without some sort of plan in place to deal with Shane and company.”

”Let’s just say we’re meeting a few people in Australia that have just has much distain for the ground that Shane walks on as we do and let’s just say that they have a vested interest in this that exceeds our own interest.”

Adam states as it draws a smirk from Page as we see Chris reach over towards the fruit tray and snag a strawberry as he states.

”I know you signed up for this without knowing all the details and without knowing exactly what we’re going to be getting involved in. What I can tell you here and now is that we all have a role to play and we all have a job to do. What I need from you is nothing short of making sure Peter Gilmour isn’t able to stick his nose in the bigger picture.”

Nobody has to worry about Peter getting involved in anything at the Lethal Lottery because his hands will be more than full with yours truly. Never have I ever looked forward to balling up my first and putting it down the throat of another man like I am when it comes to good ole Gilly. He’s the epitome of the word complacent and it’s painfully obvious that he can give two or maybe three shits about being a laughing stock of Professional Wrestling. He belongs in the category with The Dark Shadow or The Sentinel when it comes to the pecking order of professional wrestling.

”Once I confirm everything I’ll bring you in the inner circle and explain exactly how all of this is going to play out. Shane and company have no fucking clue what awaits them, and that’s a beautiful thing.”

”You can rest easy knowing that I’m going to dismantle Gilly and anyone else that sees fit to stick their nose in our business.”

Chris pops the straweberry in his mouth and enjoys it’s savory tastes as Tristan asks.

”… But how are you doing? How are you feeling?”

”I’ve had my good days and I’ve had my bad; it’s never an easy thing to deal with when someone tries that hard to end your career like Shane has done with me. For so long I’ve taken the high road, pun intended, and elected to play my way and clearly that didn’t get me anywhere but on the wrong side of management’s decisions… so now I’m going to play there way, and if they want to cram garbage wrestling down the throats of everyone that bothers to watch than I’ll be the best goddamn garbage wrestler they’ve ever seen and it starts with Lethal Lottery.”

Adam chimes in.

”As long as everyone plays ball the last thing anyone is going to be talking about is Soldier versus Lux or anything else on this card that gets there panties wet but brings groans from the masses. They wanted to pick a fight; well they had better not bring a knife to a gun fight.”

”I’m going to hold up my end of things but if I know Shane he isn’t coming unprepared.”

Nobody said this was going to be easy and I’d expect many battles before this war comes to a conclusion but the one thing that is not going to be a constant is you, Peter. If this wasn’t personal before it sure as shit is personal now between you and I for no other reason than you thought it would be cool to screw me out of a fair shot at the Lethal Lottery. Well kiddo, you’re about to learn firsthand that there’s nothing cool about stick your spoon in my bowl of Lucky Charm’s.

”I just want to put that little bug in your ear if you’re not already thinking about it.”

”I’d expect nothing less.”

Chris states as he finishes his delicious strawberry.

”We didn’t start this fight… but WE are going to end it.”

”Yes we are.”

”We’re going to finish it in style and we’re going to finish it by firing the loudest shot that will be heard around the world.”

There’s a lot riding on Lethal Lottery for sure but it’s not our backs that are against the wall, it’s yours. In one night and company stand to lose everything they’ve “worked” so hard for; all the attention, the Universal Title but more importantly they’re going to lose the self-respect they’ve built up within themselves because is a no lose situation for all of us. We’re going to ride into this battle and scorch the Earth with the fire that we’re breathing. We won’t you to look past us, we want you to pretend that we’re not going to be a force and we want you to undersell us as much as humanly possible because when we accomplish this goal the taste of victory shall taste that much sweeter.

”One thing is for certain… we’re coming for blood.”

… to be continued

[i]God it felt good to take just a little bit of my frustrations out on the XWF’s longest running punchline on Savage as the road to Lethal Lottery made its final stop, and now I find myself scraping the bottom of the barrel on the last Pay-Per-View of the year against that very punchline simply known the world over as PETER GILMOUR! It’s going to be easy to take pot shots at ole Gilly like so many others have done before me… and I won’t guarantee that a few won’t slip… but I take this match seriously and I take it as a personal challenge to get the roster to give a fuck about anything Peter’s name is attached to. Yes, he makes it incredibly easy to rip his apart piece by freaking piece the mere moment he opens his mouth; and yes he’s been a man-bitch to Shane and Soldier since they walked back through the doors and it’s because of that association that I will waste my time on you because you’re a pawn in their human game of chess that can easily be knocked off the board and not even be missed, you’re THAT relevant.

I don’t think you really comprehend just how much shit you and your homies are in.

Or maybe you do and simply just don’t give a fuck per usual which mirrors your career. You crave so deeply to be taken seriously and now I’m going to give you your fucking chance come Lethal Lottery because you’re about to be entering a world of pain to the degree that you didn’t imagine possible. Funny, just thinking back to how this started when you stuck your nose in Page’s business with Soldier I disposed of you with ease and seemed to have introduced handcuffs into this little affair that seem to have a reoccurring role. You then took it upon yourself to jump me from behind and lay a beating upon me that I am embarrassed to this fucking day that I took and kept me from being on that ring apron during my Lethal Lottery match which led to defeat.

That’s where this got personal.

When I cuffed your hands behind your back on Warfare it was business because you couldn’t keep your hands to yourself… but when you cuffed my hands behind my back and wore my skull out with that kendo stick was nothing but personal; and I’m the last man you want to make it personal with. The Lethal Lottery was my chance, my opportunity to hit the reset button on my XWF return, which let’s face it, hasn’t been anything to write home to mom about, it was my chance to establish myself as a threat all on my own… and you took that away from me… so now I’m going to take WAY more away from you. Last week on Savage wasn’t anything more than a small taste of what IS certainly going to happen to you while the blood that you shed doesn’t compare to the blood you’re GOING to shed on a national setting while your peers that you dong worship on a daily do absolutely nothing but watch you take another fucking beating; as a matter of fact I wouldn’t put past or Soldier to be the responsible parties for putting the bug in your ear to lay that attack many weeks back because you’re not smart enough to think of it on your own.

So here we are Pete.

It’s just me and you… and I do not like how things are going to end for you because it involves another loss to your record while a win to mine. Oh, not a win that I’ll brag about by any means because a win over you is a lot like fucking your girl because everyone’s done it at least once… or twice with a shot of penicillin afterwards. What I will take a lot of pleasure in is hearing you scream out like the little bitch you are begging me to end the torment that you’re going through but it’s only going to make me hit you harder. We’re officially on a quest to rid the XWF of Shane and everyone that he’s affiliated with… including the gift of Gilmour. The Lethal Lottery is the night in which we make our first stand; and if you or anyone else thinks that WE simply refer to Chris and me than you’re all sadly fucking mistaken because WE are so much more than two people who view Shane and everything he stands for exactly what is WRONG with this federation today.

… Well that and if you’re not on your knee’s for one of the MANY people in charge you can kiss a proverbial “push” out the window but that’s neither here nor there.

They bill it as a grudge match, they’re absolutely right in every sense of the word because you’re not only going to be left hanging out to dry by the very people you call friends I’m going to make sure that I finish the job and put you out of your misery once and for all. You’re going to rue the fucking day you thought it was a cool idea to THINK about putting your grimy, nasty hands all over this million dollar body, you’re going to rue the day you ever thought that you are in my league and you’re going to rue the goddamn day you ever allowed yourself to be brainwashed by two guys that are so transparent it’s not even funny anymore.

.... But hey, at least you’ve got Soldier around to perform another ritual to bring you back to life after I end it. There’s always that.

I’m, sure you’re going to flap that dick sucker of yours spouting out whatever seems cool or whatever that fifth grade mind of yours conjures up for the sake of some sort of defense that hasn’t worked in God only knows how long in order to make this remotely close but in the end you’re going to do what you do better than anyone else walking the face of the planet… lose. It’s in your nature and who you are so to me this isn’t a real challenge or a real threat… it’s fun. It gives me something to do to occupy my time while Chris and company destroy Shane. You’ll be neutralized to what’s REALLY about to happen and you won’t be able to smack someone with a kendo dick of tell them to suck your dick because you’ll be loaded up on a gurney and put in the back of an Ambulance when my fists are through introducing themselves to your face.

One thing is for certain Gilly…

You’re a dead man walking in every sense of the words and come the Lethal Lottery I’m not going to take it easy on you, oh no… you’re going to know that you was in a fight and you’re going to feel the brutality I levy out upon you for weeks to come, and if you don’t learn anything from all this you’re going to learn that you do not lay your grubby paws on me ever again because I don’t have another four weeks to scrub your retched stench off my amazing body. I hope that your counterparts are going to be taking a good long look at what I do to you because it’s just a matter of time and opportunity before WE do the same thing to them. When this thing is said and done and the last battle is fought there’s going to be but one set of superior athletes that will be standing tall… none of them have the name Peter Gilmour. So while you laugh this off, while you pretend to be some sort of badass and while you desperately try to convince anyone that will listen that you’re important, that you’re some sort of legend or that you’re a major player in this industry just know that the rest of the world will continue to view you as I do, a laughing stock.

I didn’t ask for this role but I’ll play it for no other reason because you elected to hunt what you can’t kill.

It’s time to take you out to the woodshed and introduce you to a world of pain and suffering that you might have forgotten even existed, and while I take this a personal challenge to do something with you that will have people talking it’s not going to change the fact that you’re staring down a barrel of a .45 and I’ve got my finger firmly on the trigger... all that’s left is to pull it.

See you soon.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
- XWF World Heavyweight Champion x2
- XWF United States Champion x1
- XWF Xtreme Champion x1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like THE Tristan Slater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-20-2019), Atticus Gold (11-21-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-20-2019), Shawn Warstein (11-20-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (11-21-2019)