Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High as a Kite
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-14-2019, 09:03 PM

Puffing on a blunt as I walked the halls of the pinnacle of wrestling, the XWF, I caught wind of the HeavymetalWeight Champion, Atara Themis. I had to be smart as a school boy to get the victory. Puffing harder and harder I finished the blunt, tossing the roach to the ground.

Geri : You know Atara, you have been such an honorable champion you deserve some sort of award. Even pinguins and dolpins travel is groups. You cant just be walking out here alone. You need to be sharp as a pincil and greedy as Epinezer Scrooge to defeat me. Always remember Epinstein didn't kill himself but this pin is going to end your title reign quick as 1..2...3.

I rolled Atara up in a victory roll and went for the title.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-14-2019, 10:11 PM

(11-14-2019, 09:03 PM)Geri Miller Said: Puffing on a blunt as I walked the halls of the pinnacle of wrestling, the XWF, I caught wind of the HeavymetalWeight Champion, Atara Themis. I had to be smart as a school boy to get the victory. Puffing harder and harder I finished the blunt, tossing the roach to the ground.

Geri : You know Atara, you have been such an honorable champion you deserve some sort of award. Even pinguins and dolpins travel is groups. You cant just be walking out here alone. You need to be sharp as a pincil and greedy as Epinezer Scrooge to defeat me. Always remember Epinstein didn't kill himself but this pin is going to end your title reign quick as 1..2...3.

I rolled Atara up in a victory roll and went for the title.

Kickout...

This delusional Goddess of Ganja, ensnared in a euphoric hallucination from her favorite cannabinoid, had only thought herself to have rolled the champion like a neat and tidy dooby.

Instead she had hitched herself to a goddess of who titilated the senses in a different way and went for an arching ride in Apollo's chariot.

[Image: tumblr_ndq0icpArf1qkmus5o1_400.gif]

East to west, she soared before crashing to the ground with a sobering thud.

"Sorry Dove, come again when your more level headed."

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion