Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAPUNZEL RAPUNZEL LET DOWN YOUR HAIR
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2019, 12:32 PM

Mini Morbid is high in a castle dressed in a sparkling evening gown WHICH IS BADASS AND FUELED BY PURE TESTOSTERONE.

"I AM WEARING MY DISNEY PRINCESS EVENING GOWN AND THEREFORE RETROACTIVELY WIN MY PREVIOUS ANARCHY MATCH AS WELL AS THIS ONE!!!!"

A scribe hands mini a scroll. The scroll is unscrolled by Mini as he reads AT WELL ABOVE HIS GRADE LEVEL every single word, digesting and pondering and thinking with his INTENSELY STRONG INTELLECT!

"WHAT IS THIS INSOLENCE??? Executioner, this scribe is broken! Fix it!!!"

A large muscle bound oaf with a huge ax shows up, grabbing the scribe and throwing him onto a nearby guillotine (all towers in Mini Morbidonia come equipped with guillotines).

The executioner pulls a cord and lops off the scribe's head, which rolls across the floor until coming to a rest at Mini Morbid's fancy high heeled show. MINI KICKS THE HEAD OUT OF THE TOWER WINDOW!!! The head is then obviously devoured by the usual hordes of rabid hyenas that are known to roam the countryside.

"I demand an investigation! I was told this was an evening gown match and have spent HOURS in my personal tailor's chambers, where she measured and re-measured every bulge and girth of my body... SHE WAS MOST PLEASED!!! It was told to me moments before she was executed for taking too long to ovulate that my MANHOOD had swollen to HISTORIC WIDTHS! This necessitated alterations to the Rapunzel dress with which my people all know I defeated my opponents last Anarchy. I LOWERED MY MEAT FROM MY TOWER AND ALLOWED THE ASSES TO CLIMB UP!!!! They were then also executed."

A wyvern lands on the windowsill, and Mini feeds it from his palm as it coos graciously.

"I WILL HAVE TO WEAR A TUXEDO NOW! This is an attempt to undermine the great sovereign kingdom of Mini Morbidonia! This is corruption! I demand a quid pro quo! QUID PRO QUO THIS DICK AND BALLS, ATARA THEMIS!!!! You have besmirched the good name of MINI! PRIAPISM WAS OVERCOME IN THE 18TH CENTURY!!!! BY ME!!!!! I AM IN A CONSTANT STATE OF TURGIDITY AND WILL STRIP YOU NUDE AS A NEWBORN SEA LION!!!!!!"

Mini breaks the wyvern's neck, and it falls to the ground many stories below the tower window. Obviously, it too is eaten by the hyenas.

"VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
Atara Raven (11-13-2019), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (11-13-2019)