Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
____
Maxine Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-13-2019, 10:24 AM

Maxine walks in front of a blackboard, probably having terrified a classroom full of children out into the hallway. Her arms bulging with muscle, she grips a stick of chalk in her hand and draws a surprisingly good picture of Mastermind on the board.

[Image: img-X21200305-0009-4177574578.jpg]

Nice. Real nice. Placing the chalk on the little tray in front of the board, Maxine then points at the drawing and starts slamming one fist into the opposite palm. Her grimace is at a moderate to severe level. The message is clear to anyone as adept at reading body language as myself - Maxine was planning on beating Mastermind to a pulp and then potentially pressing him up against a shower stall's tiled wall and penetrating him. Maxine has seen a lot of prison movies. Like, a LOT.

Oh look, she's moved on to drawing a picture of Noah Jackson.

[Image: 82688615-hand-drawing-cartoon-vector-ill...board-.jpg]

You know, if this wrestling/bodyguard career doesn't work out in the long run, I'd say Maxine has a real solid future as a comic artist. Look at the skill in these illustrations. Really top notch stuff. By the way, Maxine at this point is pantomiming bending Noah over the teacher's desk and just taking him down to pound town from behind. I'm not sure why she's so aggressively sexual right now but I'd probably guess it has something to do with hormone levels. She takes a lot of, uh, supplements, if you know what I'm getting at. It definitely ups her sex drive and her urge to do bodily harm, quite often at the same time.

Man, she is just scooting that whole desk across the floor with each thrust of those hips. That's not a lightweight desk either, it's one of the big ones. You can tell by the way it squeaks across the floor with each hump. My god, she is a total thoroughbred.

Okay, she seems to have gotten her point across regarding Noah at least, that desk is all the way across the room now. She is going to hump that poor man into the ground and just keep going all the way to China. That sounds like a bad time.

At any rate, Maxine has gone back to the blackboard and gotten her chalk.

[Image: 1504183621546-DSC01839.jpeg?resize=1050:*]

Oh, okay, wow, that's pretty graphic. I think we can all infer that's Max's third opponent on Anarchy, the former X-Treme and Tag Champion, Vita Valenteen. Whether she has vulva with lips that thick or not is unknown, but I guess Max might have taken a peek while they were in the locker room together. I don't see a clitoris anywhere so maybe Vita's constant bad mood is a result of female genital mutilation? Or maybe Maxine just isn't aware of the clit? That seems unlikely, right? Who even knows at this point.

Either way, Max is really animated now. Just slamming an invisible person around the room like crazy, knocking all the textbooks and whatnot off of kids' desks. This place is a total wreck. I'm pretty sure Max is going to make a mess out of Vita and then have sex with Mastermind and Noah. That's my interpretation, but what do I know? I'm just a janitor at this school.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Maxine's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-13-2019), Atara Raven (11-13-2019), Atticus Gold (11-13-2019), red-x (01-16-2020), Theo Pryce (11-13-2019)