Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's all trash to me - Anarchy RP
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Following on from last week, where I returned to Wellington, New Zealand to return my brother in law Markus after his drinking and drugs session with my 1st round Lethal Lottery tournament partner, Tony Santos.

We landed and Maria, my wife, Markus's sister came on board and had her say while placing her brother, into the custody of the two rehab workers.

Maria told me I could leave so I could focus on Round 2, plus Anarchy, but I couldn't quite leave just yet.

Maria was following the two workers from the rehab centre ad Markus to their car.

"Babe wait up," I yelled running up behind her

Maria stopped, and turned around. She still had tears running down her face.

"Can't you see this is hard enough to do a second time around, and have my husband needing my energy as well?" she calmly said as I got to her

"I don't need your energy, I'm quite fine but I want to be the one who is here for you,"

Maria shook her head "I love that you want to be a part of this, but you and I both know that you don't have the time to stay here and help."

"You are more important to me than the XWF, or some stupid fatal four way on Anarchy where I have slim chances to win against Noah Jackson and Vita Valenteen. I can easily account for Maxine but the other two will just team up."

Maria grabbed my hand "I love you babe, it wasn't your fault that Markus slipped up while overseas with you. The signs were there that he would wherever he was anyway. Overseas or here. Stop blaming yourself and get back on that plane and go do your job."

"I love you very much."

"I know you do. Now go and let me deal with my brother. Good luck with Anarchy and the 2nd Round Lethal Lottery tournament. I'll see you soon."

Maria gave me a quick kiss, before turning and walking to the cars. It was hard to pull away. But pull away I did.

EN ROUTE TO THE UNITED STATES
MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET

The camera fades in to the cabin of Mastermind's private jet as he is flying from New Zealand to the United States as he is preparing to take part in Anarchy's fatal four match which includes himself, Noah Jackson, Vita Valenteen, and Maxine.

Mastermind is seen looking out of the window.

"Vinnie Lane must be enjoying playing god of Anarchy. One minute some of us are on the early card, the next mid card, the next Main eventing and after that straight back to the early card.

"Don't get me wrong, it can be fun at times. But what's not fun is meeting opponents that we seem to meet almost every other fortnight. Maybe to Vinnie 'it's good for ratings.'

"What is it about Noah Jackson that is 'good for ratings'? The dude can sprout enough shit as possible and it comes out golden. But when it comes to major title opportunities, he fails, much like a dead dodo trying to reincarnate itself.

"Or is it 'good for business' to a mentally unhinged opponent running around the XWF, thinking she is the Anarchy champion? I'm talking about Vita Valenteen. Her match against Sarah at Relentless must have pushed her over the edge. But one good thing about her state of mind, at least she's defending her fake championship every week unlike the real champion.

"Or is it 'good for business' to have Sarah's bodyguards, Maxine, trying to show she can actually wrestle instead of being security for the Queen? That's just sad. Truly."

Mastermind turns his head to face the camera, and he starts clapping.

"I really congratulate you Vinnie. In order to pick up ratings you need to have a foul mouthed, failure, plus a mentally deranged chick, plus someone who only knows how to safe guard the so called Queen, and in her part time tries to wrestle.

"But at least you know I'll beef up the ratings, because I am the 3 time former x-treme champion, the 2nd longest running former television champion, and a former arc of the convenant champion. You have someone who knows how to compete and win titles, unlike Noah. You know you have someone who is focused and mentally stable unlike Vita, and at least you know you have a full time wrestler who doesn't kiss ass unlike Maxine.

"So Vinnie, you continue to be the god of Anarchy, but the real ratings are those of us with consistent records of achievements other than those who constantly consistently struggle to even pickup titles. Who would you rather have. Champions, former champions, or no hopers. I know you know the answer to that,"

"Do us all a favour and take out the trash. It'll be in your best inyerests, numbers wise."

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk, and gives the signal to cut the feed to the XWF Universe. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
(11-14-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-13-2019)