Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 11/06/19 - RESULTS
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-06-2019, 09:25 PM

WEDNESDAY - 6TH NOVEMBER 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S TOUR OF IRELAND AND THE UĶ

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: Newport_Leisure_Centre_-_geograph.org.uk_-_867560.jpg]

NEWPORT LEISURE CENTRE, NEWPORT CITY, WALES

MATCH #1:

Hanari Carnes and Jenny Myst
- vs -
Robbie Bourbon and Bearded War Pig
STIPS

MATCH #2:

Kris The Hammer Von Bonn
- vs -
Jim Jimson
Number 1 contender match for the Hart
Winner will face the Hart Champion at Lethal Lottery

MATCH #3:

Drezdin
- vs -
Theo Pryce
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
1 RP ONLY

MATCH #4:

THUNDER KNUCKLES
- vs -
CENTURION ©
'I QUIT' MATCH

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

[Image: 54VZjNs.png]

SCULLY
- vs -
UNKNOWN SOLDIER ©
HELL IN A CELL MATCH

OOC Note: 3 ROLE PLAY RULE - 1ST RP MUST BE IN WEEK 1 BUT IF YOU DON'T RP UNTIL WEEK 2 YOU CAN ONLY DO 1 RP THE 2ND WEEK.

WEDNESDAY - 6TH NOVEMBER 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S TOUR OF IRELAND AND THE UĶ

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: Newport_Leisure_Centre_-_geograph.org.uk_-_867560.jpg]

NEWPORT LEISURE CENTRE, NEWPORT CITY, WALES

As Wednesday Night Warfare comes in live, 'Just the good old boys' by Waylon Jennings hits the sound system and Smoking Bob Williams, SBW for short walks out onto the ramp.

He looks around and puts a cigar in his mouth and lights it. He walks on down the ramp to the ring. Some fans are booing while others are cheering.

SBW gets to the steel steps, and climbs them and then gets into the ring. He walks to the centre of the ring, and takes in the atmosphere. He then walks over to the ropes and is given a microphone. He walks back to the middle.

"Good evening Newport, good evening Wales, and good evening/afternoon/morning to where ever you are viewing this from around the World."

"Warfare will be starting shortly, but I'm out here to let you all know where Warfare will be heading in 2020."

"Wow 2020. A whole new decade. We are just under two months away from the end of not only 2019 but the 2010's."

"I must say 2019 has gone by super quick in the XWF, a lot of things have happened this year. A lot of changes in the roster. Championships have ended in good long runs take Robert Main, Tommy Wish, and Tony Santos for instance. All three spent most of the first half of the year defending their titles."

"And then along came a pirate ship on Savage and ended Main's reign, and not long after Wish fell lastly followed by Santos. All three deserved high praise for their reigns."

"This brings me to what I am out here for. As you all know Lethal Lottery is the next PPV at the end of the month. The winner will help with the next PPV, and that means naming it. That is scheduled to take place at the end of January."

"That also means it will be replacing my favourite PPV that I helped bring in to the XWF last year, in my first few months of joining XWF management. The next one would have been in January but like I already explained, it has since been replaced.

There were boos from the crowd.

"No, no, honestly it's honestly okay, because what I have done is went to Mr Lane and Mr Pryce and brought the rights to Survival of the Fittest."

The crowd start cheering.

"So what that means is that parts of survival of the fittest PPV like just the Chamber matches will be exclusive only to WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE."

The whole stadium went beserk in the fans applauding the great news. SBW has a huge smile on his face. He waits for the fans to die down again, before speaking.

"So what does that mean, I hear you all asking. I'll tell you. The last few months Savage has focused on the Tag Team belts and now Lethal Lottery with the knockout rounds. That's okay. Savage needed a boost and a lift."

"But now it's time for something good to happen to Warfare. So what I envision that in February I will be opening up a sign up sheet to see who would like to compete in chamber matches on the first warfare in March.

"So I'm looking at 5 or 6 per chamber match. The Universal, the X-treme and the Hart titles will all be up for grabs in a special Warfare in March."

"Depending on numbers, there will be a live draw towards the end of February to see who will end up competiting in which chamber match for which title. Of course all 3 champions are automatically opted in."

"So there you go. Very awesome exciting news regarding Warfare for the start of next year. It'll give everyone enough time to come back from Christmas holidays and get back into the swing of things,"

"So good luck for everyone competiting tonight, and good luck everyone who is competiting at Lethal Lottery. This is the last Warfare until December, have a great night everyone,"

As the 'Good old boys' hit, everyone stands and applaude SBW as he leaves the ring. What an announcement he made. Parts of Survival of the Fittest is now exclusive to Warfare, and there will be 3 special chamber matches 1st Week of March 2020. For the Hart, X-treme and Universal titles.

Warfare goes to a break.

The lighting in the arena dims and slowly changes to a deep blue hue.

The following WARFARE airtime segment has been reserved by D-R-W.

The sounds of "clipping" like a pair of scissors can be heard over the speakers and keeps getting louder and louder...

Finally there is a maniacal laughter along with the sounds of the scissors clipping even faster until suddenly...

"Famous" by Günther starts to play over the speakers!

Shane slowly emerges under the deep blue lighting, wearing a dark gray suit and carrying a blue folder. He hands the folder to a random fan in attendance who is quick to open it and find it filled with printouts of Scatbear pictures. The camera does its best to avoid picking up the pics so they aren't shown on the air, but the fans in attendance all start passing them around so nobody in the area can be shielded from the content of those pics.

Meanwhile, Shane grabs a mic on his way into the ring and he gets right down to business.

Shane: You know something? This is going to be the third show IN A ROW that I call out that spiness piece of garbage CCP! I did it on Anarchy, then Savage, and now Warfare.

THREE shows in a row now!

Do you know what it means to be called out three times in a row? It means you're a coward who isn't answering!

SHANE looks towards the top of the ramp as the crowd continues to boo intently.

HEATHER: Again calling out CHRIS PAGE knowing CHRIS hasn’t been medically cleared to compete after having that brick shattered across the back of his head by SHANE two weeks ago.

SHANE is shown shaking his head as he starts to raise the microphone to his lips….

This is your chance though, CCP! Will tonight be any different? Or will you continue to be the worthless, filthy, horse fucking sack of sh-

But wait!

Suddenly the house lights go dark bringing a roar from the crowd. A thick white smoky haze engulfs the top of the ramp as a single spotlight hits the top of the ramp and landing directly on……

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-05-26-at-3.01.37-PM-645x370.png]

The crowd goes completely insane as “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE has come to answer the call of SHANE !

PIP: CHRIS PAGE is here on WARFARE!”

CHRIS slowly lifts his head up towards the ring where his focus is completely fixated on SHANE ! SHANE drops the microphone as not even he believes CHRIS showed up, yet shows no fear as he’s ready for a fight!

HEATHER: This is about to explode!!

The eruption from the crowd intensifies as CHRIS PAGE starts to walk towards the ring under the spotlight that shines upon him without taking his eyes of SHANE the entire way down the ramp. As he reaches ringside we see black shirted security running past CHRIS where they dive into the ring to create a barrier between CHRIS and SHANE.

PIP: It’s going to take a lot more than that to keep these two apart if they choose to throw down.

CHRIS PAGE climbs up on the ring apron where he demands a microphone and he’s handed one by a ring attendant, and while standing on the ring apron he acknowledges all the security force that’s formed two lines in front of ; a seven facing him and seven with backs to him looking at PAGE.

”Funny; you LOVE to call me out knowing that I wasn’t in the building… but when I am in the building you have these gym rats to keep us apart. Let me make something perfectly clear to everyone in this ring that ISN’T SHANE .”

CHRIS eyes all of the security facing him before stating.

”You get ONE chance to leave this ring on your own accord, I suggest you take it now.”

We see several of the security force look around at each other before heeding the words of CHRIS PAGE and abandoning ship leaving the four biggest members in the ring, two facing SHANE and two facing PAGE. The crowd roars with a “CCP! CCP! CCP! CCP!” chant as CHRIS steps through the ropes and into the ring just as we see SHANE reach down and pick his microphone up to address PAGE but before he can spit out a single word CHRIS shuts his shit down.

”I think I speak for everyone when I say we’ve heard enough from you.”

There’s a thunderous ovation from the crowd as CHRIS peaks around his two security guards before waving at SHANE as he states.

”Hey sunshine, miss me?”

Some laughter from the crowd is heard before another massive chant of “CCP! CCP! CCP! CCP!” echoes throughout the building with SHANE yelling SHUT UP at the fans!

HEATHER: It is absolutely electric in here!

”I’ve missed you.”

The crowd is absolutely on fire as SHANE is almost seething at the mere site of CHRIS PAGE.

”I bet you thought shattering that brick against my skull and embarrassing me, costing me the Universal Championship was going to be enough to put me out to pasture for good.”

CHRIS states as he hasn’t taken his eyes of SHANE .

”We all saw how that sham ended two weeks ago and we all know SOLDIER was moments away from professing to the world that he was my bitch; but instead you spoiled it with a clip from a promo while in the process essentially made him my bitch anyway!”

There’s a loud ovation from the crowd as CHRIS continues.

”You’ve had a hard on for me since they allowed your kind back through the revolving doors on this federation; and make no mistake about it I called them out for it because you took a steaming shit all over what was being built because for the first time in nine fucking years the XWF had direction and you couldn’t stand it! The chaos that you thrive in settled down… but here you came with your minion by your side…”

PIP: This feels like it could explode at any second.

SHANE raises his microphone only to be shut down again from CHRIS.

”Shut the fuck up! You’ve had all the time in the world to flap that cock sucker of yours, so unless you want me to drop you like a bad fucking habit you’ll fucking listen.”

The crowd can feel the intensity between SHANE and CHRIS growing and growing as CHRIS continues.

”You don’t have to keep calling me out because I’m here tonight to look you in the eyes and tell you that you don’t have to wait long, oh no… because SUNDAY NIGHT DECEMBER the 1st at the LETHAL LOTTERY you and I are going to step into this ring and we’re going to rip each other apart!”

There’s an ovation so loud the building seemingly feels like it shaking before it breaks out into a massive chant of “YES! YES! YES! YES!” from the sold out crowd as CHRIS continues. SHANE is looking at them like they're all smoking dried paint chips.

”And while I might not be medically cleared to compete after your little stunt it isn’t going to stop me from wrapping these hands around your throat before squeezing the life from your body because this match is going to be NON SANCTIONED!”

The loudest ovation of the night is heard as CHRIS stares a hole through SHANE before stating.

”December 1st I’m going to exercise the demon that is SHANE … now you can talk!”

CHRIS flips his microphone down to the mat before turning his back to SHANE where he walks towards the ropes and steps out to the ring apron before dropping down to the floor and walking back up the ramp not bothering to even listen to anything else SHANE has to say.

HEATHER: CHRIS PAGE versus SHANE in a NON SANCTIONED match at the LETHAL LOTTERY!

PIP: I can’t believe what we just heard and now another HUGE match up is planned for LETHAL LOTTERY in Australia!

CHRIS disappears behind the curtain leaving SHANE standing in the ring to soak it all in.

SHANE stares off into the distance almost trance-like for several more seconds, until finally blinking and snapping out of it with a look of sheer amazement slowly coming over his face. Now in his hand we see he has pulled from his pocket the ziploc bag containing CCP's ponytail which Shane cut from CCP's head just last month. His eyes are lit up with joy and a touch of astonishment as he stares thirstily at the bag and mouths to himself "it worked"...

PIP: You'd think SHANE just found a genie in a bottle the way he's staring in awe at those golden locks of CCP's.

HEATHER: Or it's possible he's on a LOT of drugs and doesn't even know what just happened.

MATCH #1:

Hanari Carnes and Jenny Myst
- vs -
Robbie Bourbon and Bearded War Pig
STIPS

"Danza Kuduro" hits and Hanari Carnes spins and dances his way out to the ramp in traditional latin Bachata style. He is carrying the flag of the Dominican Republic on a flag pole over his shoulder. He swings his hips and points at the ladies in the front row, winking and making the gun symbol with his thumb and index finger of his free hand. He spins again and walks his way down to the ring with a cocky head swing and a million dollar smile. Climbing the ring steps he gets into the ring, carefully avoiding the various lit candles around it, before getting on the top rope and waving the flag a few times before jumping down and waiting for his opponent.

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. She gets into the ring.

I, Don Quixote as performed by Christopher Lee

The lights in the arena go blue.

The XTron displays static, which slowly gives way to the word "MOTHERFUCKER" and the crowd starts to go ballistic. As Christopher Lee belts out the lines to I, Don Quixote, slowly walking out onto the entrance ramp is Robbie Bourbon. He stops, surveys the whole of the arena, raises his fists at 45 degree angles, and continues his deliberate plod towards the ring. Robbie climbs the steps, then climbs the nearest ring post half way and raises his fists at 45 degree angles. The lights go back to normal and the music stops. The XWF Universe in attendance, becoming hooligans, all chant in unison:

*FUCK 'EM UP, ROBBIE, FUCK 'EM UP!*FUCK 'EM UP, ROBBIE, FUCK 'EM UP!*WEDNESDAY NIGHT WRECKER, FUCK 'EM UP!*

Entrance Description: The arena is moderately quiet when suddenly birds chirping the Star Spangled Banner begin to pierce the ears of everyone in attendance from the rafters above. This goes on for about fifteen to twenty seconds, then a brief moment of silence...

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

A crashing commotion startles some of the fans before the instrumentals to "B.M.F" by Upon a Burning Body erupts from the arena's surround sound system. Simultaneously Red, White, and Blue flames erupt down and then back up the rampway. The flames die down and "The Wild" Motherfucker, Bearded War Pig stands proud and invincible. His Boomstick resting on the right shoulder strap of his flack jacket that's covering his bare chest. Repetitively his weight shifts to the left and right his balls swing freely under his American Flag patterned silkies. Pig's thousand yard stare becomes a fierce warrior like grin as he points the barbwire buttstock end of his Boomstick toward the ring. Exploding like a well-stacked IED, BWP begins bouncing down the rampway with a shit-eating grin to the beat of his theme music. Sliding into the ring under the bottom ropes Pig quickly and powerfully charges to the nearest turnbuckle, hopping into the air both his ranger laced combat boots land firmly on the second turnbuckle. Pig's left foot rises to the top turnbuckle as he raises his Boomstick in the air with his right hand and his 'Boom' knucks with his left!

"Bearded! War! Pig!"

Begins to erupt from the majority of the people in attendance. Pig begins making harsh and violently disturbing remarks about his opponent(s), something similar to Stone Cold Steve Austin before climbing down off the turnbuckle. BWP then struts around the whole squared circle like a predator circling his prey. Stopping in his corner after making one complete lap Pig tosses his Boomstick outside the ring and begins stretching and cracking bones while waiting for the match to begin...

Bearded War Pig and Jenny Myst start for their teams.

Pip: "Been some time since we saw Myst... Hasn't it?"

Heather: "Sort of. To be honest, besides Hanari this could be like a veteran's reunion."

Pip: "... Is that racist?"

DING! DING! DING!

Myst's frame pails in comparison to the man bear pig that is BWP as he approaches, Pig throws a mean right hook but Myst is too quick and dodges the attempt. She gives a sharp kick to the back of Pig's leg which stumbles him but he keeps himself upright. BWP fires back with an elbow only for Myst to leap up and straddle Pig's arm, getting him to the canvas with an impressive MMA style takedown. Myst transitions into a cross armbar with a roar from the crowd but can't seem to lock in the hold just right. BWP tenses his biceps and pulls Myst up with a strain before launching a devastating right hook into Jenny's face. Her head is whipped back from the strike but she keeps the armbar locked in tight, BWP roars in pain but throws another strike!

And another!

AND ANOTHER!

Which is just enough to break the hold.

Pip: "Damn, Pig, don't hit the hot one in the face!"

Heather: "We should really be calling you pig."

Myst holds her broken nose as Pig rolls his arm. Myst gets back to her feet and smirks, wiping the blood from her nostril, Pig is back to his feet runs at her again and leaps back into the air, and tries to execute a flying clothesline but Myst catches BWP in mid-air with a beautiful dropkick. Both bodies crash to the mat but both competitors stand up again with a grunt. Myst gives a chop across BWP's chest which gets an impressed 'WOO' from the crowd. Pig doesn't play games knocking Myst down with a devastating headbutt! Myst lays down on the mat not knowing where she is; BWP goes to pick her up but is caught in a schoolboy! The ref slides in for the pin!

Robbie places a foot into the ring!

KICKOUT!

BWP forces her away and Myst, blood trickling down her face runs to her corner and leaps for the tag with BWP in tow.

Heather: "Smart move from Myst! Getting the hell outta dodge!"

Hanari runs in and knocks a tired BWP down with a clothesline! BWP stands straight back up to his feet but is knocked into the corner with a dropkick! Myst wraps her arms around BWP's neck keeping him in place as a dazed Pig struggles. Hanari lines up his chance and...

Pip: "Punta Cana Kick!"

Hanari with a step-up enziguri right to Jenny's dome!!!

Heather: "Pig got loose in the nick of time!"

Hanari threats over his partner being dropped to the outside as Pig escapes and tags in his partner! The crowd pop as Robbie steps into the ring. Bourbon eyeballs Carnes as the two square off, Pig laying down on the apron to take a breath. Hanari throws himself at Bourbon, Robbie goes for a heavy clothesline which is ducked as Carnes hits the ropes and rebounds throwing a shoulder into Bourbon who absorbs the shock, the two briefly square off once more as Hanari hits the ropes again. Bourbon telegraphs a dropkick so ducks down only for Hanari to slide over his back and turn on a dime, as Bourbon faces his opponent the heel of Carnes snaps across his face and the big man goes down to one knee.

Carnes hops onto the ropes looking for a type of disaster kick only to be caught by Pig who is back up! A mighty forearm rippling across Hanari's throat causes Carnes to flop to the mat. Pig throws his arm over the ropes for the tag but before he can make it a high pitched war cry is heard and Myst runs up the apron before launching into an exploding dropkick and crashing BWP to the outside.

Bourbon watches as the two sail to the outside but only briefly as his arm is caught by Hanari!

Heather: "VIVA LA REPUBLIC!!!"

Pip: "Carnes with a perfectly executed cross armbreaker!"

Bourbon flails in the hold as Carnes locks in the submission tight!

Heather: "Damn, Hanari seems to be more success than Myst had."

Hanari wrenches back trying to break Bourbon's arm.

Robbie roars in the hold.

The ref getting in close.

Robbie is looking to tap!!!

BUT!!!!

BEARDED WAR PIG MAKES THE SAVE!!!

THROWING AN ARM IN THE RING AND PULLING CARNES' GRIP LOOSE!!!

Bourbon reels on the mat cradling his arm.

Hanari looks to the outside as Myst leaps onto Pig's back and begins to beat him. Carnes smiles seeing opportunity! As he stands he turns right into an eye rake!

Bourbon gives a strong kick to Carnes' junk and lifts him up for a ROBBIEBOMB!!!

Bourbon throws Carnes' back against the top rope before spinning him out in a sickening sit-out powerbomb!

Pip: "HOT SHIT! CARNES JUST GOT SPIKED!"

Bourbon goes for the cover!

Myst tries to make it to the ring in time.

BUT PIG GETS HER AND THROWS HER BACK WITH A GLORIOUS SUPLEX!

3!!!!

WINNERS - ROBBIE BOURBON & BEARDED WAR PIG! THE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

MATCH #2:

Kris The Hammer Von Bonn
- vs -
Jim Jimson
Number 1 contender match for the Hart
Winner will face the Hart Champion at Lethal Lottery

The lights go out. Then Thunderstruck by AC/DC starts playing. And only white lighting starts flickering on the stage as the song starts. Just as the lyrics get to 'Thunderstruck', there is a glow on the stage, and Kris The Hammer Von Bonn is lit up by the glow and he is holding his Hammer. The lights come back on fully, and he walks all the way to the ring, followed by his Manager Antony The Jerk.

Kris walks up the steel steps. Then climbs into the ring. Oh each side of the ring, he lifts his Hammer in the air, and poses to the audience. He does this four times, one for each side of the ring. He then places his hammer in the corner, and waits for his opponent.

Heather: "Antony the Jerk has played up his Misfits for a while, and we're gonna see what one of them's got in a few minutes."

Pip: "He doesn't plan on USING the hammer, does he?"

Heather: "Not unless he wants to get disqualified."

"Ocean Man" plays as Jim calls upon the powers of the Jimson Bloodline and sends the entire crowd and Kris Von Bonn to the 8th diemesion. As soon as Jim Jimson's super cool and amazing entrance is finished, the crowd and The Hammer all return to the arena missing out on an epic entrance. Jim places a dead dolphin corpse on the ground, to show his dominance.

Heather: "One of the most interesting entrances in XWF."

Pip: "How do you know? We didn't even get to see it!"

The ref makes Jim throw the dolphin corpse outside the ring, before making sure both men are ready. Once he confirms it, he calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Kris Von Bonn and Jim Jimson lock up in the center of the ring. Von Bonn gets the upper hand, pushing Jim back until he's against the turnbuckles. The ref calls for a break, which Kris does for a moment before delivering a Knee to Jimson's gut. Kris then whips Jim to the opposite corner, before running at his opponent and hitting a Clothesline against the corner. Not letting go of Jimson, The Hammer picks him up and lands a Fallaway Slam. Kris then hooks the leg for a cover.

KICKOUT!!!!

Heather: "Kris Von Bonn off to an aggressive start against the former Heavymetalweight Champion."

Pip: "Aggressive and impressive."

Kris Von Bonn goes to pick Jim Jimson up, but gets met with a right to the midsection, followed by a Headbutt. Jim backs up against the ropes and bounces towards The Hammer who attempts to flip Jimson over his head. Jim uses his momentum to fling Von Bonn around for a wicked DDT into the mat.

Heather: "Jimson with an excellent counter!"

Pip: "He needs to take advantage of his larger adversary."

Both men get up, Jimson a step ahead of Kris Von Bonn. Jim hits a Dropkick to the face of Kris, stopping him in his tracks. As he goes to get back up, Jimson bounces off the ropes and lands another Dropkick.

Heather: "Jimson covers!"

KICKOUT!!!!

Pip: "Immediate kickout by The Hammer."

Kris Von Bonn tosses Jim Jimson off, before working his way back to his feet. With his opponent bent over, Jim quickly puts his head between his legs and nails Von Bonn with a Piledriver. Jimson gets back up and waits in the corner to The Hammer's back, as he slowly stands up. Before he can be fully erect, however, Jim runs and delivers a Bulldog, before flipping him over and hooking the leg.

KICKOUT!!!!!

Jimson doesn't seem fazed, as he gets back into his previous position in the corner to Von Bonn's back. As The Hammer rises, Jim attempts another Bulldog, but gets shoved past his opponent. As he turns around, he's met with a vicious Spear by Kris Von Bonn. The Hammer sits up, irritated by Jimson's offense. He picks his opponent up and does a Pumphandle Slam, staying on for a cover.

KICKOUT!!!!!!

Heather: "Jimson has the heart of a......."

Pip: "Dolphin?"

Heather: "I was thinking warrior."

Pip: "No, he LITERALLY has a dolphin heart at ringside."

Heather: "......................."

The Hammer stands up and gets Jim Jimson in Pedigree position. Before he can do it, though, Jimson escapes and uses all of his strength to hit a Backbreaker, falling onto Von Bonn for a cover.

KICKOUT!!!!!!

Heather: "Jimson's size is limiting his arsenal."

Pip: "He's adapting very well, regardless."

Jim gets up and reaches into his pants, pulling out a pinecone. He looks at Von Bonn with bad intentions, as Antony the Jerk climbs onto the apron. Jimson notices this and approaches the manager, shoving the pinecone into his mouth. Antony drops to the apron and to the floor, as Jimson celebrates. As he turns around, he's met with a kick to the gut and a Pedigree.

Pip: "That Pedigree may put Jim away!"

Heather: "The Hammer with the cover."

THRE-NO!!!!!

Heather: "Jimson with a foot on the rope!"

Pip: "It may have saved him for now, but there may be more punishment to come."

Kris Von Bonn brings Jim Jimson to his feet, and walks him over to the corner. The Hammer climbs up to the top turnbuckle, bringing Jimson with him. Once he's up there with him, Von Bonn gets Jim into Pedigree position, once again.

Heather: "Kris Von Bonn looking to end it right here!"

The Hammer jumps into the air, moving forward off the top rope. He slams Jim Jimson, face first, into the mat for a Top Rope Pedigree.

Heather: "You've Been Hammered!!! Kris Von Bonn demolishes Jim Jimson with that one!"

Pip: "He's got the cover and there's no way he's getting out of this one."

THREE!!!!!!

WINNER: KRIS THE HAMMER VON
New Number 1 Contender For the Hart Championship

MATCH #3:

Drezdin
- vs -
Theo Pryce
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
1 RP ONLY

"THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH. The rules are, the referee must count to ten while the wrestler is laying down and the last man standing wins the match.”

"INTRODUCING FIRST, Fighting out of Phoenix, Arizona! Theooo Pryyyce ”

The words "Money Talks" flash on the X-Tron and then a video montage of Theo begins playing as the wrestler makes his way to the ring.

"AND HIS OPPONENT, fighting out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Drrrezzzdinnnn ”

Drezdin looks like he means business tonight and wastes no time getting into the ring!

PIP: “Theo Pryce looking calm, cool, and collected. ”

HHEATHER: “While Drezdin is still playing it up for the crowd, it is his farewell tour after all.”

(DING DING!)

The official calls for the bell and this match is underway. Theo and Drezdin both head out of their corners and meet center ring. Drezdin towering over Theo Pryce still center ring when Drezdin shoves Theos shoulder, Theo staggers but walks back up responding with a push of his own to Drezdin’s shoulder. Drezdin gives Theo a giant-sized knife-edge chop to the chest, Drezdin showboats to the crowd. Theo lets Drezdin showboat a little more before delivers a hard knife edge chop of his own, but Drezin will have no more of that and locks in a headlock.

PIP: ”ANNOUNCER Do you see how Drezdin, locks Theos head in like that? He’s cutting off all the circulation to his brain”

HEATHER: ”COLOR Drezdin certainly can lock a head lock in just fine. You okay Pip?”

PIP: “I'm fine thanks for asking Heather.”

Drezdin finally breaks the hold and plays to the crowd some more.

PIP: Theo is lucky to get out of that one.”[white]

HEATHER: “..uh-huh..”

Theo shaking his head trying to get the blood moving again. Drezdin comes in for another Knife-edge chop but Theo ducks it, Theo delivers a series of knife-edge chomps, this time with more authority, backing Drezdin into a corner. Theo goes for another when Drezdin grabs Theo and puts him into the corner instead. Drezdin put his large boot into the neck of Theo Pryce while holding the top rope for more leverage.

[white]PIP: “I would normally not agree with this but it is a last man standing match. Drezdin is doing so well.”

HEATHER: “Okay something is definitely off here. When did you become a Drezdin cheerleader?”

PIP: “I’m not cheerleading for him, It’s his farewell tour, you said it yourself. Drezdin is going off to become the President of the United States of America. I’ll tell you right now, He’s got my vote.”

Heather is looking blankly at Pip with jaw dropped.

The tides turn at this point and Theo still recovering from being choked in the corner slides out of the ring. Drezdin is still yucking it up for the crowd. Theo is still standing but leaning up against the ring. Drezdin walks over to the timekeeper's table and pushes the timekeeper out of his chair. Drezdin folds the chair and carries it towards Theo.

[white]PIP: “Drezdin is really going for it!”

HEATHER: “What the fuck Pip?!”

Drezdin with the chair right in front of his face pulls back to hit Theo...

.... and hit himself in the face. Theo shrugs his shoulders, smiles to the crowd, and waves. He's met with a thunderous cheer!

PIP: “Oh no this can't be happening!”

HEATHER: “I give up.”

10!

WINNER: THEO PRYCE!!! BY KO

HEATHER: “I’m just glad this is over.”

PIP: “I’m still in shock!..Don’t forget to vote for Drezdin/Knuckles 2020!

HEATHER: “Just stop.”

MATCH #4:

THUNDER KNUCKLES
- vs -
CENTURION ©
'I QUIT' MATCH

A giant wall of flaming pyro burst through the ceiling as Thunderstruck RuMbLeS through what remains of the arena! Thunder Knuckles marches down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He isn't wasting any time getting into the ring!

Centurion makes his way out to the ring, where he gets inside and waits for the bell.

DING DING MOTHER FUCKA!)

As soon as the opening bell rings, Centurion steps out of his corner only to have Thunder Knuckles turn his back with a smirk and climb up to the middle rope to raise his fist over his head to the delight of the crowd. Centurion looks out to the crowd like, what, really? Thunder Knuckles hops down with a victorious smile and nods that he’s ready as he steps forward and waves Centurion in. Centurion obliges and the two lock up in the center of the ring. Thunder Knuckles uses his height and weight advantage to back Centurion into the corner. The official calls for the break and Thunder Knuckles releases and slowly backs off, but it was a ruse! He steps in and slaps the shit out of Centurion. Centurion lunges forward, walking right into a kick to the balls that TK follows up with a stunner!

PIP: ”Stunner! Thunder Knuckles just hit a stunner on the champion!”

HEATHER: ”That’s a devastating move, but Thunder Knuckles still needs to get him to quit!”

With a big smile on his face, Thunder Knuckles cups his hand to his ear to the crowds delight. He then takes off for the ropes, and on the rebound he leaps into the air and comes crashing down with an Atomic Leg Drop that shakes the ring! He’s not done yet either, TK hops back to his feet and hits the ropes a second time, this time he flies in hops over his opponent, hits the opposite side of the ropes and rebounds back only to stop dead in his tracks over Centurion and drop The Peoples Elbow!

PIP: ”Centurion is reeling from that opening onslaught!”

HEATHER: ”He isn’t done!”

Sure enough, Thunder Knuckles is in the corner “warming up the band” as Centurion stumbles to his feet. TK steps out of the corner with some Sweet Chin Music, but Centurion catches his leg and waves his finger “tsk tsk tsk!” Centurion shifts his weight and takes TK to the mat with a Dragon Screw! Thunder Knuckles pushes up to a knee, but Centurion beats him to his feet and rushes in with stiff knee that lands square on TK’s nose, busting him open!

PIP: ”Bloody Symphony by Centurion!”

HEATHER: ”I think he just shattered Thunder Knuckles nose!”

Centurion grabs TKs arm and stretches it out to his side. He then steps on TK’s hand so he can’t move before firing in with a well placed stomp to the shoulder! TK grabs his arm in pain and rolls away from Centurion, but Centurion continues to stalk his prey. TK tries to push up, but Centurion grabs his arm and hammers away with forearms across TK’s back! He then guides him to his feet, pulls his arm over his shoulder and executes an arm breaker that leaves ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles reeling. Centurion moves in again and connects with a jumping knee to the chin that rocks TK and causes him to fall into the ropes. Centurion hits to the ropes opposite of him and rebounds back as TK stumbles off the ropes and drops to a knee just in time to catch other knee to the jaw that seems to knock him out cold!

PIP: ”V Trigger! I’m not sure if Thunder Knuckles can fight back from this! He already looks done!”

HEATHER: ”Thunder Knuckles is down Pip, but he’s not out! Centurion still needs to find a way to get him to say he quits!”

Centurion grabs TK’s wrist and steps onto his shoulder before falling back with an arm snap! TK’s grabs his shoulder and rolls around the ring trying to fight off the pain, but Centurion is right back up and ready to cause more damage as he once again grabs that arm, but TK tries to fight his way out of Centurions grip! A kick to the back of the head quickly takes the fight right out of TK though, and it allows Centurion to drop down and lock in an Armbar! The official drops into position and ask TK if he submits, but TK wildly shakes his head no as he struggles to find a way out of this crippling submission. In the end, TK manages to use his massive size advantage to power his way out of the arm bar and ducks out of the ring to catch a breather.

PIP: ”Thunder knuckles started off strong, but Centurion managed to take control of this match away from him and hasn’t looked back since! Do you think taking a moment to on the outside is going to do anything to help Thunder Knuckles get back into this match?”

HEATHER: ”Well the longer he’s on the outside unopposed, the longer he has to recover from some of the damage that Centurion has inflicted on him. It also allows him a moment to figure out the best strategy to continue with, so yeah, if I were Cent, I’d try to limit how much time I give the man to recover!”

It’s almost like he could hear Heather himself as Centurion jumps out the ropes to go after Thunder Knuckles, but TK was banking on this play, and quickly grabs a fist full of Centurion’s hair and drives him face first into the barricade at ringside! Centurion collapses into the barricade, but TK quickly pulls him up only to whip him straight into the steel stairs! Centurion crashes into stairs with his knees taking the blunt of the punishment! TK turns to the crowd and motions like he’s counting money as the crowd goes wild! He then turns his attention back to Centurion who is still laying on the ground favoring his knees. TK moves in and grabs both of Cent’s legs, pulling them up as he steps in to lock in a Sharpshooter! No! TK instead drives his foot down onto the midsection of Centurion! Again! And Again! Thunder Knuckles is going to town with those stomps to the midsection! Finally, he follows through and locks in the Sharpshooter!

PIP: ”Thunder Knuckles is causing a world of pain for Centurion right now, but I wonder if he realizes that he can’t secure the submission on the outside?”

HEATHER: ”I think he does Pip, but I think that he also realizes that the official is powerless to break the hold, even if Centurion submits!”

Centurion struggles through the pain. He struggles so hard, but with no way to break the hold, and unable to otherwise find a way out, he is forced to submit. Centurion feverishly taps the mat, which causes TK to surprisingly release the hold! TK jumps up and rolls into the ring. He throws his arms up and looks out to the crowd, obviously thinking that he just won the match, but the official is quick to break the news to him.

PIP: “I guess he didn’t realize that that submissions can only take place inside of the ring, but Centurion sure did!”

TK now looks pissed for being made to look the fool. He dives out of the ring and grabs Centurion by the back of the head, but Centurion breaks free and sends TK face first into the ring post! Centurion rolls into the ring and struggles to get back to his feet. Once he does, he tries to work the kinks out of his knees as TK slowly gets back to a vertical base himself. TK climbs up to the apron as him and Cent have a fierce staredown. TK starts talking that trash which causes Centurion to rush the ropes with a wild forearm, but TK drops down to ringside leaving Cent to swing at nothing but air! TK continues to talk trash on the outside as Centurion leans across the ropes and starts to smacktalk right back at him! Suddenly someone rolls into the ring behind Centurion, but he’s too involved with TK to notice!

PIP: “Wait a minute!”

It’s EDWARD! He rushes up to Centurion and lays into him with a Double Axe Handle across the shoulder blades! Centurion stumbles off of the ropes, turning to face his attacker and EDWARD responds by grabing Centurions right hand and and biting into his thumb! Centurion screams out from the pain, but quickly recovers his senses and begins pounding on EDWARDS harder than hard head! EDWARD is unrelenting though. He’s like a Terminator, he will not stop, and he can not be reasoned with. With thumb still in mouth, EDWARD wraps his hand around Centurions throat and chokeslams him into the mat with authority! EDWARD and Cent are now on the mat, Cent’s thumb still firmly in EDWARDS mouth. TK rolls into the ring and instructs EDWARD to finish the job, and EDWARD obliges by biting Centurions thumb clean off! TK celebrates his plan coming to fruition as Centurion tucks his thumbless hand close to his body and kicks his legs from the pain. TK digs into his pocket and pulls out x10, holding it above his head and snapping it out crisp for the crowd to see. He then tosses the x10 to EDWARD before ordering him out of the ring, and EDWARD obliges again as TK turns his attention back to Centurion.

PIP: “It seems like EDWARD is now in the employ of Thunder Knuckles! I can’t say that I understand this alliance at all!”

HEATHER: “Well Centurion was the one who dug into EDWARD when he was taking digs on Thunder Knuckles, so I imagine it wasn’t hard to get EDWARD to help him out tonight.”

PIP: “No, I get that. The part that doesn’t make sense to me is Thunder Knuckles PAYING him!”[/red]

Just as he turns his attention back on Centurion, Centurion jumps to his feet from where he has been laying, and manages a Standing Drop kick on Thunder Knuckles. A shocked TK stumbles backwards into the ropes, rebounds off of the the ropes and is hit with a knee to his gut.

Clearly Centurion is in a lot of pain as he manages to grab TK, and puts on a SAITO SUPLEX with instance impact.

PIP: "Where is the defending Hart Champion getting his energy from?"

Centurion gets back to his feet, and painfully pulls a shocked thunder Knuckles back to his and then......

1000 MILE SLAM a.k.a Angle Slam

And then a cover......

[White]PIP: "Wow, just wow,"

HEATHER: "Impressive"

WINNER: AND STILL XWF HART CHAMPION: CENTURION

PIP: "Centurion will meet Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, for his Hart title at Lethal Lottery

Centurion is still in the ring as medical staff are packing his severed thumb on ice and tending to his wound. Suddenly, Vita Valenteen hops up to the apron and yells out to Centurion.

”Yo Cent, OPEN CHALLENGE!”

ANARCHY OPEN CHALLENGE!
[Image: PagksUn.png]
Vita Valenteen ©
- vs -
Centurion

Centurion turns just in time to see VV flying off of the ropes with her patient springboard dropkick, Eat Defeat! Her feet crash into the check of Centurion and sends him crashing to the mat! VV quickly climbs on top of the already spent Centurion and takes advantage by locking in the Rings of Saturn! TK comes rushing back to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope and calls for the bell before jumping straight into position to check on the submission!

EDWARD comenderes the time keeper position and rings the bell!

(Ding Ding!)

Centurion refuses to submit to VV and fights to hold on with everything he’s got, but eventually he passes out from a combination of this hold and the grueling match he was just involved in! TK is quick to call for the bell again and EDWARD once again obliges!

(DING DING DING!)

Winner and STILL the REAL Anarchy Champion - VITA VALENTEEN!

VV jumps up and grabs her Anarchy title before celebrating. TK raises her hand as the medical staff resumes their work on Centurion.

PIP: “Vita and Thunder Knuckles better enjoy this moment while it last, because I have a feeling that there’s going to be hell to pay when Centurion recovers!”

HEATHER: “As someone who has known Cent for a very long time, I can absolutely guarantee it!”

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

[Image: 54VZjNs.png]

SCULLY
- vs -
UNKNOWN SOLDIER ©
HELL IN A CELL MATCH

“The following contest is a HELL IN A CELL match for the XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP!”

“Introducing the challenger, SCULLY!”

Suddenly the arena lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage, his XWF Universal Championship over his shoulder. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendence and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd. He then raises his XWF Universal Championship in the air as the boos become louder. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt, before raising the title once again. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air, making sure the title is there for everyone to see and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded, his title put over his shoulder. His music fades out.

“And his opponent…”

“He is the XWF Universal Champion… UNKNOWN SOLDIER!”

Hail Satan" by Crucifyre blares over the Xtron system. Unknown Soldier prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

HEATHER: We’re ready for our MAIN EVENT for tonight’s show.

An outside referee padlocks the Cell door shut while inside the Hell in a Cell structure SOLDIER peers across the ring at SCULLY while giving his dick a few strokes.

DING…. DING… DING….

PIP: Some consider SOLDIER to be lucky to even have the Universal Title after that encounter with CHRIS PAGE two weeks ago, but alas here he stands stroking his dick in front of the world.

SOLIDER and SCULLY come out from there corners where they tie up center ring. SCULLY uses his weight advantage to back SOLIDER up into a neutral corner where he jacks him in the jaw with a hard right hand before backing away toward the center of the ring seemingly calling out SOLDIER! SOLDIER explodes out from the corner where he’s met with a drop toe hold which see’s SCULLY float over into a front face lock.

HEATHER: SCULLY is out wrestling SOLDIER in the early minute of this contest.

The referee asks SOLDIER to surrender which he refuses as SCULLY cranks down on the front face lock until we see SOLIDER start to work his way back to his knee’s where he slips out of the front face lock and headbuts SCULLY right across the bridge of the nose knocking him backwards to the mat for SOLDIER to take a mount position and start reigning down with right hands to the face and nose.

PIP: Nothing a headbut won’t change.

SOLDIER gets up off SCULLY where he stomps down violently on his chest several times before reaching down picking SCULLY up off the mat where he hurls him into a neutral corner. SOLDIER charges in after SCULLY where he eats a reverse elbow staggering back out towards the center of ring. SCULLY explodes out from the corner where he’s met with a spinning heel kick from SOLDIER!

HEATHER: SOLDIER and SCULLY are back and forth in the early goings with neither really gaining a firm advantage.

SOLDIER starts choking SCULLY with both hands across his throat as the referee can do nothing but look on as SCULLY struggles but doesn’t break the grasp of SOLDIER. SOLIDER drives several right hands to the face before getting back to his feet where he picks SCULLY up and hurls him through the ropes and out to ringside. SOLIDER sizes SCULLY up as SCULLY starts getting to his feet, SOLDIER bounces off the far side where he gains a full head of steam before diving through the top and middle rope with a suicide dive that connects and drives SCULLY back into the side of the Cell!

PIP: SOLDIER is going to rip his face off!

SCULLY falls to the floor as SOLDIER immediately reaches under the ring apron to pull out a steel chair as SCULLY crawls away before getting to his feet where he turns around with his back to the ring post and SOLDIER comes forward swinging the chair at SCULLY’s face! SCULLY ducks out of the way causing SOLDIER to smash the chair into the ring post to a pop from the crowd. SCULLY catches SOLDIER with a boot to the midsection before driving him face first off the ring steps! SCULLY takes SOLDIER by the hair and starts raking his face across the mesh of the Cell that surrounds ringside.

HEATHER: SCULLY is trying to open up SOLDIER!

The crowd roars for SCULLY as he locks in a front face lock before snapping off a suplex on the floor! SOLDIER’s body smacks off the mat as we see SCULLY gets back to his feet where his eyes shift towards the steel chair! The crowd explodes as SCULLY picks up the chair before shifting his attention back towards SOLDIER. SCULLY picks SOLIDER up off the floor before hurling him back into the ring where he slides in after him with steel chair in hand. SOLDIER rolls over to his chest where he pushes up to all fours only to be knocked back down into the mat with a chair shot across the back from SCULLY! SCULLY drives a second, a third and a fourth chair shot across the back before throwing the chair to the side garnering a massive ovation.

PIP: Let’s be fair with this crowds response, I don’t think it’s because they like SCULLY, I think it’s because they hate SOLDIER that much more.

SCULLY delivers a standing moonsault across the back of SOLDIER before rolling him over making a cover.

“ONE!!!”

“TWO!!!!!”

“TH………………..”

SOLDIER escapes the near fall as he shoots his left shoulder up off the mat. SCULLY gets to his feet where he picks SOLIDER up off the mat before hurling him back into the turnbuckles of a neutral corner. SCULLY comes forward with a knife edge chop across the chest which echoes throughout the building before he hoists SOLDIER up to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. SCULLY steps up to the middle ropes where he locks in a front face lock.

HEATHER: SCULLY might be thinking Superplex here.”

SCULLY looks to deliver the Superplex only to see SOLDIER block as he latches on to the top rope. SOLDIER then drives a right fist to the ribs which frees himself from the front face lock before headbutting SCULLY across the bridge of the nose for a second time sending SCULLY flying backwards down to the mat below. SOLDIER steps up to the top rope before coming off the top with a perfectly delivered Fog Splash across the sternum of SCULLY! It’s now SOLDIER making a cover on the challenger as he looks to put this one away.

“ONE!!!!”

“TWO!!!!!!!!”

“THR…………………..”

SCULLY kicks out and immediately following the kick out SOLDIER starts gnawing across SCULLY’s forehead!

PIP: I told you SOLDIER was going to eat his face!

SOLDIER finishing up trying to feast on SCULLY’s flesh before getting back to his feet where he reaches down picking SCULLY up off the mat where he hurls him into a set of buckles before charging in after him delivering a Stinger Splash! SCULLY staggers out from the corner before face planting down to the mat which allows SOLDIER to once again step out to the ring apron where he scales the buckles and measures SCULLY who is working his way to a vertical base only to see SOLDIER sail off the top rope with a Flying Clothesline! SOLDIER makes his way into the cover on the challenger.

“ONE!!!!!”

“TWO!!!!!!!!!!!”

“THRE……………………..”

SCULLY escapes the near fall to a gasp from the crowd as SOLDIER cuts his eyes towards the official before complaining about a slow count. SOLDIER gets to his feet where his eyes shift towards the steel chair. He walks over picking it up off the mat before taking it back to a corner where he wedges it in between the top and middle turnbuckles before turning his attention back toward SCULLY.

HEATHER: You have to wonder what’s running through SOLDIER’s head as he’s wedged that chair in between the turnbuckles.

SOLDIER reaches down to pick SCULLY up off the mat where he’s met with right hands to the midsection breaking the grasp of SOLDIER and as SCULLY stands up SOLDIER swings with a right hand that’s blocked by the challenger and it’s SCULLY who connects with a right of his own that staggers SOLDIER back a few feet and it’s SCULLY who charges forward ducking under a clothesline from SOLDIER where he spring boards off the middle ropes with a Disaster Kick on the money to the temple of the Universal Champion sending him crashing to the mat where he rolls under the bottom rope and out to the floor.

PIP: SOLDIER inadvertently created some separation by rolling out to the floor.

SCULLY is back to a vertical base where he sees SOLIDER is out on the floor where he immediately makes his way towards the closest set of buckles and climbs up to the top turnbuckle while out on the floor SOLDIER is getting back to his feet. SCULLY leaps off the top rope with a Flying Cross Body Block on to SOLDIER taking them both down to the floor!!

HEATHER: That risk paid off for SCULLY!

SCULLY pops back up to his feet to a mixed reception from the crowd as he reaches down picking SOLDIER up off the floor. SCULLY looks to shoot SOLDIER into the Cell with an Irish Whip only to see SOLDIER with the reversal and it’s SCULLY who bounces back first off the Cell and into a SPEAR from SOLDIER that nearly cuts SCULLY in half!

PIP: And just like that SOLDIER has turned this thing back around.

SOLDIER takes several seconds to recover before he gets back to his feet and is able to pick up both of SCULLY’s legs before falling backwards and catapulting SCULLY face and body first into the Cell! SOLDIER is back to his feet where he grates SCULLY’s face across the mesh of the steel before hurling him back into the ring where he then climbs up on the ring apron before scaling the turnbuckles up to the top rope where he measures SCULLY waiting for him to start to push himself up to a vertical base where it’s SOLDIER who comes off the top rope with a hurricarana! SOLDIER hurries into a cover hooking the near leg.

“ONE!!!!”

“TWO!!!!!!!!!!”

“THRE…………………………….”

SCULLY kicks out!!

HEATHER: SCULLY escapes the near fall!

SOLDIER reaches his feet where he bends down picking SCULLY up off the mat where he takes him by the head and runs towards a set of buckles, at the last second SCULLY reverses and sends SOLDIER crashing face first off the steel chair that was wedged in the buckles earlier! SCULLY follows up with the SCULLANATOR!! SCULLY makes the cover hooking the near leg of the Universal Champion.

“ONE!!!”

“TWO!!!!!!!”

“THRE…………………”

SOLDIER kicks out before the fatal and final count of three! SCULLY works his way back to his feet where he picks SOLDIER up off the mat where an Angle Slam is delivered! SCULLY gets up off the mat and back to his feet where he can start to sense the momentum has firmly shifted to his favor. SOLDIER rolls over to his chest where he starts to push himself up off the mat and as he stands SCULLY looks for a superkick that SOLDIER evades, SCULLY spins around where SOLDIER looks for a superkick that SCULLY evades only seeing both men Superkick each other simultaneously!

HEATHER: Both Champion and Challenger are down and we are back to square one!

Both SOLDIER and SCULLY lay on the mat looking up at the lights for several seconds before SCULLY starts to stir and slowly begin to work his way back to his feet where he snatches the ankle of SOLDIER locking in the Ankle Lock Submission.

PIP: SCULL LOCK!

The referee is in prime position as he starts asking SOLDIER to surrender while SCULLY cranks on the ankle of SOLDIER.

HEATHER: SOLDIER is in trouble!

SOLDIER raises his right hand up off the mat as if he might tap out as SCULLY continues to crank on the right ankle! SOLDIER suddenly rolls through sending SCULLY crashing into the referee knocking the official out to the floor! SCULLY looks down at the referee while SOLDIER is shown getting back up where he limps up behind SCULLY where he spins him around and swings at SCULLY who ducks out of the way before catching SOLDIER with DA END!! SCULLY makes the cover hooking the leg… but there’s no referee!!

PIP: Probably not the smartest move to make a cover on a Champion when a referee isn’t present.

SCULLY counts the pin.

“ONE!”

“TWO!!!!”

“THREE!!!!”

SCULLY rolls off the cover before getting back to his feet where he walks over towards the ropes screaming down at the official who is barely starting to move while SOLDIER starts to recover and work to both knees. He crawls up behind SCULLY where he delivers a low blow! SCULLY falls back to the mat as SOLDIER rolls under the bottom rope and out to the ring apron.

HEATHER: SOLDIER has an obsession with men’s balls.

SOLDIER uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet on the ring apron before making his way towards the turnbuckles where he starts to slowly climb to the top turnbuckle. In the ring SCULLY starts working his way to his feet and as he nears a vertical base SOLDIER comes off the top rope with his Shooting Star DDT!

PIP: DARK STAR!

As SOLDIER makes the cover the referee is shown slowly rolling into the ring and into position.

“ONE!!!”

“TWO!!!!!!!!”

“THREE!!”

DING… DING… DING….

WINNER: AND STILL XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION: UNKNOWN SOLDIER

Unknown Solider is standing victoriously in the ring, holding his customized Universal Championship aloft, when the main screen descends into static, and then resumes broadcasting. The image inside is dark, lit only by an overhead lamp that leaves a lot of the environs to the imagination. Soldier looks on with some puzzlement, as the shot closes in to reveal a body tied to an office chair, his mouth duct taped. The figure's hair is matted with blood. Just then, a smaller figure steps into the light behind him.

Lux.

Soldier laughs a bit and calls for a mic. He gets one in short order. OH GOODY! Is this the part where we start building for our epic match? What you got there for me? IS IT GILLY? DID YOU KIDNAP GILLY?! He looooooves tickle torture!

Lux smirks. Mmm. You've got jokes. Nah, it's not Gilly. You don't give enough of a shit about Gilly to make this matter, so he wasn't my target.

Lies! I LOVE Gilly! Heteronormatively!

More jokes. Lux reaches for the back of the bound person's head and lifts it so hes facing up into the light. It's SHANE ! The fans react in shock. Even Soldier looks a bit taken aback.

blinks back against the light, awaking slowly. Once he realizes his circumstances he starts muttering beneath the tape, wriggling in his seat and looking at Lux spitefully. Lux puts her hand atop his head and stares into the camera. You're wrong on two counts. Clearly, NOT Gilly. And point number two, this isn't just build for our match. This shit is personal. Lux steels herself, jaw clenched with rage. I know what you two are doing. What your plan is. Shane put something in my head....some D-R-W tech. I thought I stopped it, but it's still in there.

Soldier throws his arms out and laughs. You're sounding like a SCHIZOPHRENIC, LUX! You just might be becoming more interesting yet.

Gaslighting now? She shakes her head. There's nothing wrong with my mind. Aside from what Shane did to it. And you.

Me???? You wound me, Luxy.

No, we haven't gotten to that part yet. See, at first this thing Shane put in my head appeared as someone from my past. A boy named Pavel. But it can be anything it wants, can't it? You already know that just as well as Shane does. But it told me what it really is. Lux proceeds, but her determination is mixed with something else. Something like fear. It's the harbinger, Soldier. It's THE ENGINEER.

Soldier smiles a wicked little smile, but says nothing. The fans respond with confusion, some of them looking at each other with befuddlement. Those are some pretty serious charges Lux. Maybe you should let Shane defend himself.

Good idea. Lux abruptly reaches across Shane's face and tears the tape away none too gently.

Shane spits some blood out of his mouth and glowers at Lux. That fucking hurt! Lick my o-ring, Lux!

Pleasant as always.

Go fuck yourself. Better yet, why don't you go fuck Chris Page and you two can have the world's saddest orgy.

Or, you can answer for your crimes. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Shane pauses to contemplate. And then he looks around at his surroundings. Soldier! Gilly, wherever the fuck you are! I'm in one of the production trucks! Get- Lux cracks across the mouth and he groans in pain.

You won't find him in time. Lux sighs and pulls the tape back across Shane's bloodied mouth. But even still we don't need to waste time with his bilge, do we? This is about us Soldier. You and I. But it's also about the danger that people like you and Shane pose now and in the future. Not just for the XWF. But for the whole world.

What's your point, Lux?

My point? Just explaining why I'm bringing my night job to my day job for the first time. For the last 10 months I've been eliminating threats to the future. And unfortunately, I've only of late come to understand how much those threats have been bleeding into the rank and file of the XWF. Lux looks torn now, her eyes skirt away from the camera. I have a lot of fans. People who believe in me. Who see me as a good person. People who love Corey too. If this makes you think less of me, I'm sorry.

Soldier cants his head and narrows his eyes, and then he starts when it dawns on him what's about to happen. GOD DAMMIT, LUX! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! DON'T YOU-

Lux withdraws her sword and the fans quickly fill in the blanks. Some of them cheer. Some of them look on in shock. Shane squirms frantically in his chair as the glint of her blade hits his eyes.

GILLYYYYY! GILLLLYYYYY! PRODUCTION TRUCKS, NOW!!!

Soldier drops his mic and rolls out of the ring, looking frantic. But right before he clears the ringside area....

….Lux plunges her sword right through Shane 's chest!! HOLY FUCK! The fans gasp and some even pop! Shane's eyes pop open and blood starts to billow up from his throat and up and over the duct tape covering his mouth. Soldier sees this and curses before beelining it for the back! The feed on the main screen cuts out and we follow the champion as he tears ass through the backstage area, indiscriminately pushing people out of the way and screaming. He finally reaches the parking lot, where Peter Gilmour is already throwing open the doors on production trucks. Soldier joins him as Gilly races to another truck. They both throw open the door only to see Shane bathing in a widening crimson gyre of his own blood, a sucking wound pumping from his chest. Lux is nowhere to be found. Soldier grits his teeth in rage and screams as the shot cuts to black.

OOC: Thank you to everyone who roleplayed these last two weeks. Great work by everyone.

Thank you to those who provided segments.
Lux
Shane
Vita

Thank you also to those of you who wrote matches. Very much appreciated.
Noah Jackson
Vita
Thunder Knuckles - his first attempt - well done
Chronic Chris Page
BigD

There's now a break for Warfare until next month.

Enjoy Lethal Lottery
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-07-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-07-2019), Scully (11-07-2019), Theo Pryce (11-07-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-06-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-06-2019)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-06-2019, 09:54 PM

Hanari, if you didn't get the message before, I respect you and what you can do in that ring.

But I refuse to respect any team as a threat as long as me an' Pig are in the ring.

Jenny, good luck next partner.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-07-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-06-2019, 11:18 PM

"Another successful defense in the books, and this time there's no denying the quality of my competition! Tonight I proved that MY Anarchy championship should be held in higher regard than the Hart Championship, especially so since I made the champ submit in mere seconds!"

"That's 3 defenses in just over a month!"

"THREE!!!!!"

"All while that other COUGHfakeCOUGH champion is only now just getting to her FIRST DEFENSE, and even then releasing promos and crying on Twitter about being worked too hard and needing REST!?"

"I totally won at Relentless, but honestly, does it even matter at this point? It's always been said that winning a title is the easy part, keeping it is the true test of a champion, and I'm proving every day that I'M THE CHAMPION ANARCHY DESERVES!"

"And Cent, you've been begging for the oppertunity to bask in my greatness for months. That's YOUR FAULT for NOT being ready to answer the challege!"

"Honestly, I don't think this night could have been any more perfect!"

"Happy frickin birthday to me!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-07-2019), Noah Jackson (11-07-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-07-2019, 06:58 AM

Heads up - bad things are about to happen to you.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-07-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Centurion's post!
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-07-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-07-2019, 07:33 AM

(11-07-2019, 06:58 AM)Centurion Said: Heads up - bad things are about to happen to you.

"Nowhere near as bad as what will happen to you if you keep chatting shit you cheeky cunt."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 09:35 AM

(11-07-2019, 06:58 AM)Centurion Said: Heads up - bad things are about to happen to you.

"Oh come on! Tonight just wasn't your night, but that's no reason to be a poor sport about it!"

"Maybe you should learn to be more like TK, you don't hear him crying about tonight, even if you being allowed to pin him in an "I Quit" match is more than a little questionable."

"Anyway, goodluck with getting your thumb reattached, I'm sure that's going to be expensive!"

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (11-07-2019)
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 09:37 AM

(11-07-2019, 07:33 AM)Noah Jackson Said:

"Nowhere near as bad as what will happen to you if you keep chatting shit you cheeky cunt."

"Not that I need any help dealing with the jurrasic billionare, but it's still nice to have a white knight!"

♥XOXO♥

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Noah Jackson (11-07-2019)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-07-2019, 02:52 PM

"Congratulations to...
The referee!
For successfully acting and showing the Wrestling world on how to play possum... Even had my balls touched by another man...
The horror!"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-07-2019, 09:19 PM

damn lux is going to get murdered for this

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post