Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Listen dude, everyone gets the chances they deserve." - Vinnie Lane
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-03-2019, 09:10 PM

"Listen dude, everyone gets the chances they deserve." - Vinnie Lane

As I fell through a trap door and tried to keep a tentacle from reaching my special place on the Halloween edition of Savage, I had some time to reflect. There's nothing like the fear of death to finally get your noggin' jogging. I knew this match was a wash from the start, Liam Roberts is a useless cunt. I could have just accepted my fate from the start but no, I work hard. I stay sick. I'm a lot of things, mostly negative I'll admit that but I'm not fucking lazy.

So, as this tentacle tries to use me as a fleshlight I kick the cunt off and although suffering from a lower back injury and possibly a concussion, I get to my feet to watch Liam throw away my chances of getting my own PPV with my very eyes. The ref slaps the mat with a two count and the world goes silent and very slow. I feel fucking nothing. I'm not angry, not sad, not feeling a belly of fire in my stomach urging me to keep fighting. That fucking cunt dragged me down and Ruby, the shit cunt who spent more effort talking to Lacklan on Twitter than she put into this match, is getting the glory. She's getting the win and that cunt is getting an Anarchy title shot.

Fucking horse shit.

So, as I'm dragged back into the abyss, my lungs letting out a very reasonable scream I hear the crowd chant three and the bell sound. The crowd cheer... They fucking cheer Peter fucking Gilmour and that one-dimensional, self-absorbed cunt Ruby. I find myself crashing against the cell wall after being yeeted by Cthulu's left whisker. Falling back to earth, I lay bloody and beaten on the outside. I'm pissed now. I tried, I fucking tried cunt and this is what I deserve? A loss that isn't on me?

Fuck my life.

Now, I find myself back home. Ned Kelly throws his paws at the feather on the line of the cat toy I'm holding, dangling it just far enough above his head that he keeps missing. When it seems like he's about to pounce and tear that little feather to shreds I whip it back into the air, further from his grasp.

"I beat Sarah Lacklan."

"I beat Ruby."

"I get Tony Santos when he's in his prime to a draw. Not like Centurion who got the win when the cunt was haggard and tired."

"I beat Centurion, the record holder for the most wins in the XWF, in my Warfare debut."

"I kept Ned Kaye, who at the time was the biggest prospect and contender for Rookie of the Year, away at arm's length as I pinned that cunt, Centurion."

"No one else can say that."

"And what do I deserve?"

"Another four-way match. Another chance to prove I'm better than Mastermind. Another fight against my... Good friend... Vita. A fight against Maxine, like that fucking means anything. Anyone with a weaker will than me would say, fuck this, I'm done. But no, fuck that, that's what you cunts want. You want me to dust my hands off and walk away, despite being the most entertaining cunt to ever walk through those doors. Despite being the sickest and the most hard-working cunt to ever grace the wrestling ring. This isn't some 'woe is me' bullshit either. I don't want to complain and blame management for fucking me over again and again but there's honestly little other choices you cunts are giving me."

"So fuck this dumb match."

"It's not a four-way anymore, I'm changing it."

"If I have to get screwed over by Liam Roberts being a useless waste of time I DESERVE some fucking redemption! So this isn't a four-way, this is a tag match."

"Me and Vita versus Mastermind and Maxine."

"I'm not fighting Vita at all. I'm done playing around this absolute bullshit that Vinnie Lane is slinging because he only cares about his group and what they're up to and as long as they have the matches they want, he can cut a chicken's head off and let it run around a board to decide the booking for other matches. The same way that fucking tag bracket was decided."

"And if Lane doesn't like it, he can tell me and I'll slap that cunt like that tiny-handed prick owes me money. Which he does according to Thunder Knuckles. So yeah, me and V are going to kick the shit out of Mastermind and Maxine... Maxterminds? Nah that's shit. The Mind and The Mouthpiece? Whatever, not my job to get a name for those two cunts. Anything I say about Mastermind would be repeating myself at this point and you all know I never repeat myself."

"..."

"Shut up."

"He's a lame cunt, one trick with one line of dialogue over and over like he's a bit NPC in some hastily-made RPG. The worst cunt on the roster, the most boring cunt to ever make his way here. A fucking let down, a fucking has-been that never was. Just a real shit cunt who I have flattened twice before and this will be the third time I get to punch that useless, Kiwi cunt in the fucking lip and I will cherish every fucking second of it. He could learn a few things from Max. She knows when to keep quiet, I bet the cunt is top at charades. Without saying a fucking word she can STILL make more sense and a better point than old Mastercunt. Shame she's fucking shit though. Basically the punchline of Anarchy for however long she's been here."

"Weird though, her mute act works as I'm struggling to think about anything meaningful to say about her. So, great job, cunt."

I lower the toy and the cat pounces on the feather, it's teeth tearing into it between his paws.

"And when me and Vita win, I'm going to get what I deserve. Not a title shot, fuck that. I know even if I ask it'll be more difficult than changing a match on the fly, plus Vita is a real Anarchy champ, the one we all deserve. I just want a few weeks off this shit show, go on back Straya for a fair bit."

"I know it's your birthday soon, V. So this is my present to you, a good match and not the same old bullshit you've been dealing with along with me."

"Stay golden, cunt."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
Atara Raven (11-03-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-03-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-03-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Noah Jackson's post!
drezdin5788 (11-03-2019)