Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor, it hurts when I stab myself
Shana Offline
I can not tell a high!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-16-2013, 01:05 PM

Mark Flynn walks into a grey room. Shana is in a straightjacket, seated on the floor.

Shana: Hello, Flynn.

Flynn tries to say something, but is cut off by Shana.

Shana: Meant to be dead? I know. But nobody gives a flying... Tortoise.

He tries to speak again, but Shana interrupts.P i Nbitch

Shana: I'd like to be... Anything you want. Hey Flynn. You smell like horse shit.
countthesepinipininpipinipinininpinnipinnipinpinnippinnnipiniinpinVESPA
Mark Flynn looks disgusted and confused at the similarities between what Shana just said and Boyfriend by Justin Beiber.... He looks like he might throw up.

Shana: You wanna know how I got these scars?

Mark Flynn sees no scars. Suddenly, to Flynn's amazement, Shana breaks the walls DOWWNNNNN!.... Sorry, I mean, Shana breaks the straight jacket and pulls out a knife. Flynn pointspin no particular direction, just ot try and distract himself as Shana stabs the knife into every signle part of her arm... Laughing as she does it.

Shana: Doctor Flynn, it hurts when I stab myself!..... Does it hurt when I stab YOU?

She runs up and stabs Flynn. Before going for

ONE

SINGLE

PIN!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2013, 01:21 PM

(01-16-2013, 01:05 PM)Shana Said: Mark Flynn walks into a grey room. Shana is in a straightjacket, seated on the floor.

Shana: Hello, Flynn.

Flynn tries to say something, but is cut off by Shana.

Shana: Meant to be dead? I know. But nobody gives a flying... Tortoise.

He tries to speak again, but Shana interrupts. P i Nbitch

Shana: I'd like to be... Anything you want. Hey Flynn. You smell like horse shit.
countthesePINIPINinpiPINIPINininPINNIPINNIPINPINNIPPINnNIPINiinPINVESPA
Mark Flynn looks disgusted and confused at the similarities between what Shana just said and Boyfriend by Justin Beiber.... He looks like he might throw up.

Shana: You wanna know how I got these scars?

Mark Flynn sees no scars. Suddenly, to Flynn's amazement, Shana breaks the walls DOWWNNNNN!.... Sorry, I mean, Shana breaks the straight jacket and pulls out a knife. Flynn points PIN no particular direction, just ot try and distract himself as Shana stabs the knife into every signle part of her arm... Laughing as she does it.

Shana: Doctor Flynn, it hurts when I stab myself!..... Does it hurt when I stab YOU?

She runs up and stabs Flynn. Before going for

ONE

SINGLE

PIN

Mark Flynn blocks the blade from entering deeper into his stomach.

The blood a cool sweet nectar leaks from his abdomen. He considers a quick taste to quench his thirst.

But instead decides to sample Sh-

THE FOLLOWING SCENE HAS BEEN DETERMINED BY THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT TO BE UNSUITABLE FOR AUDIENCES. MARK FLYNN IS A FUGITIVE OF THE UNITED STATES CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM AND WE THE BOARD WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SHANE REFUSE TO ASSOCIATE OUR PROGRAMMING WITH HIM UNLESS SO FORCED.

IN THE INTEREST OF RETAINING WHAT DEMOGRAPHICS WE HAVE OFFENDED IN THE HOPES THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH OUR PROGRAMMING WHICH INCLUDES AT THIS POINT FREQUENT REFERENCES TO WHITE SUPREMACY, VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER, DRUG PARAPHENALIA, WE HAVE PREPARED A MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO BLOCK MARK FLYNN'S ACTIONS!

RUMSFORD THE ROTUND RABBIT!

[Image: gh.jpg]

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR HU-

Flynn's arms delve deeper into the arm as a vein rests in between his index and thumb. He pu-

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! WE NOW RETURN YOU TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING![/kickout]
Hate Post Like Post