Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Reflections
BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-31-2019, 10:00 AM

[/i][ We open to a scene showing Brian O'Haire, who has been somewhat illusive lately sitting accross from a desk. He has a smirk coming across his face as the camera pans to show it is a well light scene, portable lighting sets illuminate the scene. There is a man stood just behind the camera, with a headset on and holding a clip board. He looks to be counting down with his fingers from 5....]

Director : Ok, you're live in 5...4...3...2

Brian O'Haire : Good evening. I realise it's been a little while since you've seen me, so let me jog your memory. I'm "Box Office" Brian O'Haire. I'm the man who was headhunted to headline the XWF's charity PPV. I'm the man who not only has box office records, the likes of which you can only dream of, but I'm the man who is fast establishing himself as the XWF's finest. I'm the man who took Boris to the limit. I'm the man who defeated the face of the living, beathing, walking and crap spurting flacid penis that is Peter "Fn" Gilmour. I'm, quite simply, just the FUCKING man. And I'm the man who is goddamn back.

(Brian grabs a couple of magazines that are infront of him... They show a potted history of the past few weeks of Brian's Career, The Match VS Boris and Peter Gimour, The Charity show and more.]

Brian O'Haire : There's a lot of shit I need to address since I've not been here. So lets deal with a couple of the elephants in the room. First of all. Boris and Peter Gilmour. Its been a few weeks since I showed you that I am the man. You all thought I was just a film star who decided to take a bite out of the wrestling pie. You thought I was just another one of these "transitional" people who were trying to muscle their way into "your world". Well, gentlemen. I beat you. I did what I said I would and I beat you both. Boris, the vodka swilling, blinman. And Peter "My penis is my sword" Gilmour. Sure, I got the pin over the fermented potato affectionado, and that's the fact that Peter will hold onto in a faint hope to justify his existence. But, Peter, you phallic fuckwit, the W shows in my records, and not yours. And regardless, I hope you realise that I'm everything you wish to be. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to come to me for advice, not only how to increase your standing in the world of high society, but I'd be more than happy to educate you in wrestling too. There's more to life than proclaiming how wonderful your penis is. Time for you to realise this Mr Gilmour.

Brian O'Haire : And Boris. Cripes. I can't believe you actually thought you had a chance. You are a living, breathing embodiment of a hangover. I like you. Don't get me wrong, I think you're a bit of a hoot. Just like any drunk friend trying to make a go of something they really shouldn't be. You're the type of guy who people put on TikTok with amusing captions about their exploits accompanied by some bizzare music. You too underestimated me Boris. Maybe all that vokda destroyed your braincells? Maybe you never had them to start with? Who knows! Either way, I dispatched of you.

(Brian picks up an article which discusses him walking out of the XWF's Bahamas Charity event. He laughs.]

Brian O'Haire : This. This is something that I suppose I should discuss. I was HAND SELECTED to be in the main event of this fundraiser. I was HAND SELECTED to be the key figurehead of this event. I was HAND SELECTED to be the man that brought the buyrates that would have given a little bit of hope to those who were in need. And then, gasp, I was the man that walked out on my partner. I was the man that walked out on the main event. I was the man that decided that he didn't need the event. Why did I walk away? Well, it's really quite simple. Firstly, Boris was there, and I've dealt with him before. He's nothing. Why would I need to even prove myself against Mr Blin Blin? But really, why DID I walk away? Well. To be honest, I couldn't actually be bothered being there any more. People bought their tickets to come see me. People paid the PPV Fee. The O'Haire effect was already had. I did what I needed to do. The reality is, I don't give a damn about those people out there and don't give you "A List" support when you're paying "Z List" wages. My bank balance is pretty special, so I don't need the help. My bahamas holiday home is still standing and my staff are still making sure it's working out how it should, so that's good. So why should I stick about participating in something, that ultiamtely I know I'm going to win anyway?! Therefore, I did what I had to do, and got the hell out of there. I'm better that a charity event. I'm better than the other three that were in that match, and I'm better than anyone else that could have had an interest in that event. My presence alone was enough to give the event the glisten it needed. They didn't need me to stick around, let alone against opponents I know I could have had my way with anyway.

(Brian thumbs his way through some other magazines, and comes across an article discussing Lethal Lottery)]

Brian O'Haire : Anyway, with that said, Lethal Lottery is coming. The first part is on Saturday Night Spooks, in what has to be one of the most unique matches I've ever been involved with. Something about tentacles. Well, I know a little bit about tentacles, as it happens, as I played Captain Francois Thunderdromer in my romatic comedy "Octopussy, He gets it all". Lets just say, I can deal with all sorts of little wiggly things that might chose to try and inconvinence me. I have to say though, that the very concept of lethal lottery in itself is one that excites me. Will you get on with your partner? Will your opponents gel? Will you find someone that is your yin for your yang? It's a concept I can get fully onboard with because, I love a bit of jeopardy. Don't get me wrong, I'm fairly confident that I could go it alone anytime, anywhere, but, as it happens I've been given a pretty formiddable partner in Donovan Blackwater.... Now Mr Blackwater stated that he didn't know much about me. So, let me give you a 30 second trailer on what I'm all about. I'm the red carpet walking, box office smashing, award winning, hollywood to bollywood, worldwide sensation who is the current, the future, and the future's future of the XWF. I'm the man who has single handedly shown that he's not a flash in the pan. I'm the man who has shown that I've taken to the wrestling world like a duck takes to water. And I'm the man who has shown that when he has been written of, he's bounced back and shown he's meant to be here every single goddamn time. I've made it in the movie world, and I'm making it here. You should be priviliged to know I'm your partner, and it goes without saying, I'm the man that's going to go every damn step of the way in this lethal lottery. This week, Rebel Star and Jake Avery will be the first victims of this unique collaboration. Think of it as when two film franchises to collide to make one incredible franchise, that's what the Blackwater and O'Haire connection will be. Think of it as a duet the likes of which the likes of Spotify, Netflix, and Hulu have never seen. Saturday night Spooks, The lethal Lottery trail begins. But for Me and Blackwater, there's no fucking lottery about it. The word Lottery implies a sense of doubt. It implies a sense of luck. It implies we are not in control of our destiny. It's more lethal progression. Lethal domination. Lethal advancement. Just damn lethal is what we are. It's a lottery we will win because we are bigger than a lottery.

(Brian now stares down the camera]

Brian O'Haire : Let me tell you one thing though. I've become aware that people were starting to write me off again because I've not been here. But, really, I needed time away from you all. Following that charity event, I reflected and realised just what I am. Just what my worth is, and just how I'm the paragon of everything that matters in this business. That, and I had a whole heap of scripts that people needed me to look at. Because, while I'm the fucking bees knees in the XWF, The movie world can't do without the O'Haire effect. I've also taken time to reflect, and spoke to some people about the incident which has plagued my past. And I realise this is in the past. It's time to move on. It's time to deal with this. My reflection has also taught me, that for everyone one of you that writes me off, there's another that will write me off further. But, kids, I'm back. And I'm ready.

-Fin-

OOC : I did write something longer, but my computer restarted itself and I lost a lot of what I wrote! My wife's pregnancy has settled down a bit more now, and so has work, so I'll be able to devote more time going forward!

Brian O'Haire :

[Image: xD2CdbJ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire's post:
Jake Avery (10-31-2019), Noah Jackson (10-31-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (10-31-2019), Theo Pryce (11-02-2019)