Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloweenie
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-30-2019, 09:10 PM

[Image: EnbGM8Y.jpg]

"Halloween!"

"The one day a year, where monsters and ghouls are actually accepted. The one day where I can fully embrace being an undead abomination and openly showcase what I truly am, without fear of prosecution. Although that's to a certain extent. There is a degree of acceptance that's set and while folks might willingly welcome and receive a zombie into their society, it's probably still not a good idea to become too comfortable. For instance, it might be frowned upon if I were to walk out whilst chowing down on a brain. Blood dripping down my chin and a crazed look in my eyes. Maybe toss in a snarl for good measure. People more than likely wouldn't be happy about that. Mostly because they know I am the real deal."

"I'm not wearing a costume and pretending to be an animated corpse with an insatiable craving for cerebellum, that is my reality and a condition I've lived with for three years now. So while I am given some allowances and the masses will recognize me for what I am and acknowledge the fact, I still can't go berserk. Not outside of the ring anyway. It's a different story when I cross those ropes and embark in battle. Then everyone wants to see me lose control and flip the metaphorical switch. They want to witness the savage beast and the creature of nightmares. And I will be happy to oblige."

"The only catch is that on the next edition of Anarchy, I'll have to dress up. Which is fine. I don't mind that stipulation, one bit. Even with the rule that it has to be fairy tale related. I'm going to go all out too. Dress all in black, dye my hair white and tint my skin black... I should probably explain what my costume is before I start garnering any negative attention. For those that assume that it's something racist, you can just get those thoughts out of your head. Cause it's not that. No, silly. I'm dressing up as Flower, the skunk from Bambi."

[Image: 5ZSuyas.jpg]

"Originally I was going to jump into a tub of tar and spray paint a white line down my back but Frankie agreed to help me with my costume. She said that dying my hair and going through the effort of turning my skin black, would be more authentic. Heh. She was so excited about my choice to be the skunk from Bambi, I'm fairly certain it'll get me some extra brownie points. If you're thinking that translates into something 'bedroom related', you have a dirty mind. Seriously, get that brain outta the gutter! Also you would be extremely accurate in that thought process. I'll probably even get access to the rear entrance, if you catch my drift. Anyway, that's my costume for Anarchy. Flower. The skunk from Bambi. I'm going to be super adorable too. Not scary or spooky, at all. Take that Corey, once again I have you beat in the cuteness factor."

"Yes, it'll be quite the contrast when I go all 'zombie rage' mode and start ripping my opponents to shreds. Boris and Mini Morbid won't know what hit them. Not that they'll be able to think anything beyond... 'OH MY GOD! HE JUST TORE OUT MY SPLEEN!!!' Okay, maybe I won't go that far, I'll still attack 'em and give them the full undead abomination treatment but I'll do my best to avoid infecting them with the virus. I know lately I've been kinda free and loose with the biting, I really need to get that under control. The roster might start arming themselves and packing heat for their own protection. That won't be good for my chances of survival. I may be able to survive decapitation and can have my limbs revoked from my torso but a bullet to the cranium, now that'll definitely put an end to my afterlife."

"Boris seems like someone that carries a concealed weapon. Come to think of it, so does Mini Morbid. Neither seems all that right in the head. Although, I'm not really one to talk, I steal my sustenance from the recently deceased. My other occupation literally fulfills more than my need for a paycheck, it prevents the hunger from taking over and keeps the pending apocalypse at bay. I eat brains and have grown rather accustom to it. Takes a certain kind of thought process to get used to that. Yet I don't really have a choice in the matter. If I miss one meal, the chances of the world ending due to a massive zombie outbreak, is a very real possibility. I don't think the XWF is going to set up vaccine stations as a preventative measure, I've already been threatened with a muzzle."

"A threat that I'm happy that they didn't enforce. More than likely because Vinnie Lane is too lazy to do it. Either that or he forgot. One or the other. Maybe even both reasons are the answer. Sorta makes me wonder why I'm bringing up the subject right now. Hehe. Shut up Zane, change the subject and talk about something else. Like your opponents. Talk about Boris and Mini Morbid. Two men that will come at you with everything they've got and at least one of them could be carrying a concealed firearm of some kind."

"However, they both could be wielding weapons, it's not like security pats us down before we walk to the ring to wrestle. Everyone knows how to put down zombies permanently, it's no secret and my opponents know precisely what I bring to the table. They both realize I'm a deadly monster, a ravenous beast, with a tendency to show a lack of restraint, when I'm in the heat of battle."

"Something tells me tomorrow night, will be no different. I only hope the company still has a supply of shots for when I tear into Mini Morbid and Boris. I strongly doubt the 'Patron Saint of Vodka' will simply be able to drink the pain away. Nor will the midget be able to avoid my vicious onslaught and brutal attacks. That's what happens when you fight monsters though. No one is safe or immune."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-01-2019)