Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100% NATURAL NUTRITION wins again. I got the goods brah. You don't even know.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-30-2019, 07:05 PM

Amjetkun Socio's face is all swollen like he's been stung in the face by hundreds of bees, but obviously that wouldn't make sense. He's running through a wooded area as fast as he can with a very large "football" tucked securely under his arm. The buzzing in the air is so loud it would hurt his ears if they weren't already swollen shut. Upon closer inspection, the "football" is also buzzing very loudly and has some kind of golden, delicious looking substance oozing out of it.

Socio: Fuck yeah bruh! I got this!

Breathing heavily, Socio spins to avoid a wildly swinging tree branch and hops over a charging hedgehog.

Socio: Aw yeah you see that shit? I'm bringing it home baybeeeee!!!!

Socio keeps that "football" tucked under his arm while swatting wildly around his head with his free, swollen as fuck hand. The tiny specks following him and concentrating around his head seem to be alive but he hasn't figured out what they are.

Socio: This shit's fucked bro! I got alien dirt following me! I went and found this magic pot of liquid protein gold to help me with my workouts like my mentor told me, and the fucking thing is guarded by freakin' possessed dirt!

He leaps over a log and shoulderbutts a wild bear out of his way as he nears his goal. It's actually pretty damn impressive how far that bear goes flying btw.

Socio: Yes! Yes here I come mother fuckers! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ALL DAY LONG! ALL NIGHT LONG! FUCK YEAH!!!!

Suddenly his eyes bulge wide as a Giant Isopod leaps out of some shrubbery and whips itself right at his face but he headbutts the nasty fucker right out of his path!

He stops for a second and holds the football high in the air as bees keep stinging the fuck out of his entire body.

Socio: (Sounding exactly like He-Man) I.... AM.... THE PATH MAKERRRRRR...!

He lets out a primal roar and starts to sprint as he's now been stung so many times in the head that he's got blood flowing down his face and visible stingers all over him. Dude is looking like a lumpy cactus on its period!

He leaps over a rolling horse and then has to use his lightning quick reflexes to spin and avoid a Goblin Shark that came flying out of a pile of bricks right at his face!

Socio: Fuck a lion! Fuck a dino! None of these motherfuckers got me bro bro!

He dodges left, then left, then left, then left, showing off his fancy footwork as a tribe of naked brown gentlemen throw their spears at him but they all miss! A few more yards and Amjetkun will be home free!

He screams at the top of his lungs, leaps several feet into the air, and TOUCHDOWN!!! He's done it! He spikes the football and it explodes into a mass of honey and bees as the the cheering(?) and/or buzzing(!) is now overwhelming as: Fuck!

Socio: Fuck!

Yes exactly, Socio knows what's up!

He starts looking like he's shadow boxing but apparently he's taking out the bees one by one.

No wait, he's obviously hallucinating and passing out instead. Meh, close enough.

Deep Thoughts
with
the man your woman thinks about while she's having sex with you

They don't call me the pathmaker for nothing. You saw my moves, you saw my thrust, you saw my smarts and you saw me make the winning touchdown no matter how many wild animals tried to stop me! Yeeeeah buddy you saw this All Day All Nighter rise up to the occasion in the woods just like you saw this motherfucking OakHammer PussyThrasher rise to the occasion last Anarchy when I got the win for my team and made Tommy Wish and John Black BOTH tap out AND pinned them! Fuckin' bitches!

Fuck me though dude cuz you know damn well those two tampon chewers got PISSED bro! After the match they jumped my ass and tried to prison rape me but I got away clothed. You all saw it! Now justice will be served though because tomorrow night I got that giant piece of monkey shit John Black on Anarchy! Yeah boyyyyeeeeee!!!! You fucked up when you allowed your shitty ass name to end up on the same contract as mine for a second show in a row after trying to rape the fuck outta me the first show! Oh and what's that? It looks like Tommy Wish will be there with you! Fuck yeah! I actually get to beat the living dog shit out of the two pansy ass fruitcakes who jumped me!

Best part about it all is this is an animal costume match! Bro I'll tell you I don't need a costume. Why'd you think I was running through all those forests n' shit earlier? You saw me grab the golden football my great and wise mentor told me to seek out! Now I've got the power to put the STING into that black ass piece of shit tomorrow!

Amjetkun finishes eating the entire bee hive. He snorts several lines of bee pollen and drinks some hot bee propolis tea. There is a deep buzzing sound emanating from him...

Now he's all up in the royal jelly! We all know royal jelly is what bees feed the queen and her young to make them grow super strong and become psychic, but what happens when a human consumes gallons of it?

His eyes start to flash red!

He's getting S W O L E as fuck! His muscles are moving around and pulsating while he eats a jar of buckwheat honey and the buzzing from inside him gets louder!

His wing starts to flutter!

His eyes are gigantic red circles and his muscles have quadrupled in size, not to mention his extra arms!

Black John and Tommy Bish! Tomorrow night you cuckfucks meet...

THE NEEDLER!

Yup, he's part bee and part steroid. Needles like goosebumps.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Noah Jackson (10-30-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-30-2019), Zane Norrison (10-30-2019)