Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 03:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Boris Lottery
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-25-2019, 05:34 PM

MY TRACKSUIT!!

There is lot of things you can do to me before I get mad blin. Punch me, slam me, toss me into crowd, shoot at me with Dragunov - I can get over these things. They are part of life.

But ruin one of my Adidas tracksuits? Cyka blyat, now you have gone too far. Boris does not tolerate such disrespect! These things do not grow on trees. I only have 15 more left. And then what were happen blin? A Boris without tracksuit is like sandwich without bread. It make me barely Boris at all.

The TUGS wanted fight, and I will give them one comrades. I have already proven I can beat them. These men, they are mad that they are not as good as Boris. They needed to attack me from behind because they were embarrassed. If you wish to fight Boris again, I will be ready.

But that will wait for later. Right now, Boris must focus on the Lethal Lottery. What is it? I do not know, but I heard a prize is to he won at the end. Maybe it is new Lada? Oppa, that would be blyatful! The people of Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers would do well to have reliable piece of Soviet technology in their collection. After all, the Lada is strongest vehicle in world, runs on diesel, and go through just about any barricade.

Lada, call Boris. I can be spokesperson.

So, I enter tournament, and I am told "Boris, this means you will have random partner. You do not know who you will get." Aye yes, but Boris is used to such things. I have now teamed with Centurion, and...whatever the debil's name was that I teamed with on Anarchy. Neither were known to Boris, but I made the most of it. Random partner to try and win big prize? Is no problem!

Then few days later, I am told "Boris, you team with Sully!" Very good. I do not know Sully, or I did not at the time, so is ok. I knew my first goal was to find Sully and introduce myself...but first, I needed to work up the courage.

[Image: hTmPSla.png]

After a few pints, I decided to call Sully. It would be few days before I got into Organ, so I wanted to speak with him right away. I get phone number from staff, and when I call, we connect right away.

"Oh Boris, international Slav superstar! I am so happy we are partners! This is best day of my life!"

Scully: I didn't even remotely say that. And my name is Scully. With a C.

OK FINE! Cyka, I am tired of the interruptions.

What Scully actually said was "who are you? Can you fight? Do not fuck this up" which I understand. Boris has only three matches so far, while Scully, he is former champion. He was beaten some big names blin, and he knows, as long as his partner is somewhat good, he could win entire tournament.

I must say, I am very lucky blin. I could have gotten any partner, but I end up with a man who won Universe Title. Someone respected in wrestling. I am happy with my draw, and I know, once Scully and I meet up, we will become great partners and great friends.

But, Boris also has to think of himself. I am now on winning streak. Despite being attacked by TUGS after match, I feel good comrades. I am starting to get respect of peers. It is just matter of time before I face Sarah Lacklan, true Anarchy Champion, for title.

But that is of another time. Now it is time for focus on current opponents. I will be working with Scully to fight Fuzz and Big D. Both are champions. Both are respected by wrestlers. Both...are going to lose to Boris! Oppa!

I hear rumor that titles can change hands in these matches. If that is so, Boris will be walking out of Sunday as a champion. Which do I want - Television or Xtreme? I will have to figure that out when I am there blin.

I know Fuzz is legend. Many people think he is great. I think he is ok. To be fair, I have not watched any of his matches, nor do I know much about him, but he is opponent of Boris, so he is no good. That is what I must say, no?

I do know that Fuzz is very mean man. He likes to hurt people. That is big difference between me and Fuzz. I do not wish to hurt people, but I can if I must. I am not like other Gopniks who pick fight in middle of street. I have more important things to do blin! Besides, bottles are meant to drink from, not hit over head.

Other than that, Fuzz and I, exactly the same!

Scully: You and Fuzz are nothing alike.

How would you know, debil?! Maybe Boris is also legend who likes to stab people with needle!

And there is Big D, who I do know a lot about. He is controversial figure in Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers. Many think he is good talent, a rising star, someone to lead Federation. Others think he does not deserve title shot. Me? I do not know blin. I think both is possible. Big D, he is good, but he is not great. Is that enough for title shot? Maybe. After all, there is not much great talent here. All there is is The Soldier, Scully...and Boris, of course!

On other hand, Big D has lost a lot of matches. I can not see him as legit champion with all the losses he took. Is the goal of wrestling not to win? Perhaps I am unsure as what makes someone "good".

Either way, he has belt, and I want belt. This is simple. I have been looking to getting title to bring back to all the Slav boys and girls. They need true Slav hero, someone to look up to, who has title, and has wonderful taste in mayonez. Scully and I, we make great team. We will win.

Scully: As long as you stay out of my way.

GET YOUR OWN PROMO, CYKA BLYAT! What is this, "interrupt Boris time?"

But maybe Scully is right. I do not have the experience that he does. Just like I did not have the experience of Centurion, and he lead us to victory. I want to win so bad blin. So maybe I will let Scully take lead.

Fuzz and Big D, they will not get along. They will not like each other. I already know this. But Scully and I? We will become friends, and we will win the entire tournament. Can Fuzz say he likes his partner blin? Can Big D? No, they are both upset that they have each other. But me? Oy blin, I am happy with Scully. He will teach me the ways of winning, and I will teach him how to be true Slav. And when these Western spies try to take us down, we will be ready.

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Boris's post:
Atticus Gold (10-25-2019), Scully (10-25-2019), Theo Pryce (11-02-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-25-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-25-2019)