Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Contact me if you want to buy steroids or other tricky to get products
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-16-2019, 10:38 PM

We open up in a large shower room where Amjetkun Pathmaker Socio The Great is scrubbing down with a few of the fella's after a hard day of training. These men are confident and proud; they have no issues letting their manhood dangle on display for the camera if it's for the benefit of the XWF and the Anarchy brand... which obviously it is.

Amjetkun: Ugh uhhh I really jacked up my ass back yesterday and that ass shit's still killing me!

He leans forward with his hands on the wall as water bounces off his glistening back. One of the nearby men is quick to make his way over and offer his support in the form of a very deep, sensual back and shoulder rub that makes Amjetkun let out a moan of ecstasy.

Amjetkun: Mhmmmm yeah that feels so amazing, Pablossimo.

Pablossimo: Your back is tense.

Pablossimo appears to have experience as a fluffer. The steamy shower room is home to their most natural vegan instincts here today. So much natural rain forest water spraying against their chiseled frames and so much machismo oozing from every inch of their godly bodies. From a distance in the open shower room that leads right into what looks like a lounge or super sexy cigar room with steroids all over the place. Some wild baboons have strolled over to the lounge area and are sitting on the couch shooting up some HGH and Trenbolone while passing a big ass blunt around in a circle. We're looking at something like 5 or 6 baboons. The monkeys stop what they're doing and turn their attention to Amjetkun who is screaming!

Amjetkun: Oh god yes!

Pablossimo: Your hamstrings are so tense bro. I can barely get in where I need to be. ….....(inaudible groan)........

Amjetkun: Fuckin' get in there dude get in therrrrreee-uuughhh!!! Yes...

A few more of the muscle bound titans who were all showering at the same time finally walk over and help Pablossimo really get deep inside that muscle tissue. At a glance the sight of several naked dudes all huddled up against one naked dude in the shower might give the wrong idea if you have a perversion driven imagination.

Amjetkun: Uuuurrrrhhh!!! AHH! BAH! Bro fuck this! You know who I'm going to take this out on?

Bluto: Who bruh who? Who you gunna take this out on?

He open hand slaps the wall.

Amjetkun: My opponents on Anarchy!

More gentlemen find themselves naked in the shower with Amjetkun and his home boys. An elderly man sips from his glass of champagne as he examines the meaty situation going on with Amjetkun.

Ol' Igorov: Brings back memories.

The man is mesmerized as he watches the kinks get worked out of Amjetkun Socio's All Day All Nighter body.

The baboons in the cigar lounge have started fucking.

Amjetkun screams in painful satisfaction as his boys work him out and get him limber like a big boy has to be when he's stepping in the ring for the first time in years!

Pablossimo: Damn bro, this fuckin' bulge looks serious bro.

The others all grunt and nod in agreement as they lather up Amjetkun's entire body for him.

Ol' Igorov: Oh oh yeah I like it. You're so smooth.

The old man has made his way firmly into the pack of naked young men huddled tightly around Amjetkun and no one seems to care.

…...................................................................Some time later.

Amjetkun does that deep satisfied grunt as he towels himself down and walks over to the lockers.

Amjetkun: Uggghhh yeah oh you boys got me right. I'm gooood to go!

Pablossimo: Bro you got this. Who the fuck you even fighting on Anarchy bro?

Amjetkun: Well let me tell you something bruh, it don't take me long to rip a pair of pants or a skirt up into little bitty pieces so you know there's gonna be no stopping THE ALL DAY ALL NIGHTER AMJETKUN PATHMAKER SOCIO THE GREAT! That's right I'll kick a dog in the mouth if it shows me its teeth and the same goes for any person walking this Earth!

First thing I saw when I looked at this card was me being booked against a band of happy little gay boys and then I looked further and saw AGAIN some happy little gay boys.

The chances, huh?

The Brothers Blackwater and THUGS or some shit.

Of course you know people are waiting on me to drop some shit about these teams I'm up against but I'm just gonna come straight out the gate and ask it:

Is this a double debut for them?

I'd be lying if I said I knew who anybody in my match even is.

The Blackwaters and the Thugs? I'm afraid to ask the name of the movie I'm in if those are the families I'm fighting.

John Black and Tommy Wish? I'm scared as fuck to even type those names into Google and disable safe search!

All I can do is guess the Thugs and Blackwaters are probably two of those teams that just suck some serious dick but Vince keeps them on the roster so they don't go sign with AEW!

Oh wait. Wrong company.

Except that cross branded fantastical compliment was the most exciting and energetic sentiment either of their names will be attached to this whole year and it's all thanks to THE PATHMAKER just making up some random bullshit about these nobodies!

I guess the best thing this hunk of burning love should tell you Brothers is that when I call you Brothers I am now referring to all of you, the Brothers Blackwater and the Thugs. Why should I bother explaining it?

What I will explain is the sound your skulls are gonna make when Boris and I eat you up and powerblast you the fuck out of our asses! It's gonna sound like shit!

Love, The All Day All Nighter!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-17-2019), Atticus Gold (10-17-2019), B.O.B. D (10-17-2019), Corey Smith (10-17-2019), Noah Jackson (10-18-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-17-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-17-2019)