Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Of Those Nights
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-15-2019, 09:57 PM

The pain going through my body as I come back for yet another match. Pounding back beer after beer to numb that pain. A throwback to a bygone era of professional wrestling. Never needed to fly off the top rope to get my point across either. Just straight brute force.

The true king of the old school style. The man that people could brawl with the best of them. Heading towards Wheeling, WV for a match against Big D. Lets talk about him, shall we? We are two people who have a lot of similarities. Around the same age and everything. I'm only 3 years older than you but I got a lot more mileage on my body.

You try falling through light tubes like I have. Slowly watching all your mentors and heroes get old and eventually die. I'm the last student of Foley Anderson still wrestling. I got one last ride left in me. As beat up and sore as my body is, It's just another day in the office and it will be very unlucky for you. If only this could have been a fight without honor. A good old fashioned street fight.

Doesn't matter though. I can still brawl with the best of them. You are stepping into my world and that's a world you don't want to step into. A world of darkness and hell. From the Bean-town itself. Boston, Massachusetts. Never had a single thing handed to me ever. Always been a fight and I can respect you, Big D. I see a lot of me in you. We are the furthest thing from big names. I have been doing this since I was 24 years old. Spent almost 11 years here. Still using the same finishing move that brought me to the dance. The Green Dream. Simple yet effective. That dreaded crossface chicken wing.

Stepping into that gym and getting myself into shape for this match against Big D. I'm that guy who has no problem shedding blood and letting blood drip down my face. Half of the world is dead to me anyway. The blood is the one true way to see that we are still alive.

This is the one guy that isn't gonna bow or back down from you. May be a good five or so years past my prime but I got one move left in my arsenal that i can break out. Something you won't expect. The lights go out and I come out to applause like usually. I can hear them as I get ready for war. That's all this is.

Remember that it's strictly business, Big D. Its gonna be a straight up old school style brawl. The blood will spill. I promise that much. Its do or die time for me and I am damn sure not going down without a fight. I promise you that much.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-17-2019), Jake Avery (10-15-2019), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (10-16-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-16-2019), Theo Pryce (10-16-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-15-2019)