Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Afterthought Season 2....
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-16-2019, 09:50 AM

*Voiceover* “Ladies and Gentlemen, the XWF proudly presents to you, your current XWF X-Treme Champion. Fuzz. Live from his underground shelter protecting himself from all challengers. The one, the Only, the last thing that you want to see when your walking to the ring….

THE AFTERTHOUGHT…. FUZZ!”

*Applause Sign*

Fuzz bolts out from behind a hastily hung curtain. Give him a break, he’s in a slightly larger than normal panic room. Fuzz looks disheveled. His clothes are wrinkly and his hair is a mess. The X-Treme title hanging on over his shoulder. He picks up the loose mic and begins to stare right into the camera.

“Hello Everyone welcome to my home away from home for the time being. This is honestly the only place a champion who’s on call all hours can feel safe. Unless of course Noah decided to bring his ‘I swear Dad, she’s just a friend’ friend over. But that’s ok. She didn’t run at me in the buff like did, or insult my flight seating. Hell flying is expensive and you don’t get your own panic room by spending up for first class because if you did that it just shows pure ignorance, fuck we are all flying to the same spot, where people are sitting is irrelevant… but that’s just me going off on a tangent.”

Fuzz holds up his hand to his face, and then shows the camera ‘Mastermind’ is scribbled across his palm.

“Seriously, this fuck head again? Didn’t I already beat his ass once? Well I guess this time it’s different, well the outcome will be the same, but the match itself is different. See now I’ve got to worry about you beating me and taking my title, which is well established that you won’t, but it is a worry none the less.”

Fuzz wipes his hand on his pants, and continues.

“Since we’ve last fought Mind, something in you has changed. You seem more…. What’s the word I’m looking for… pathetic. Ohhh look at me I’m super edgy now, and look how eViL I am. Give me a fucking break. You know deep down that you can’t beat me, and this was proven, and it’ll be proven yet again… As it’s constantly quoted, “Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity”, you my friend are clearly insane.”

Fuzz just shrugs at the camera. As an obvious Laugh track plays over some speakers.

“I can hear you now. “I’m not the same!”, but you are, aren’t you. You’re still the same old Mastermind who is not only going to lose to me, but also fail at your attempt to pry the Hart title away from Centurion. I can’t believe I’m actually going to say this, but you don’t stand a chance. I know it literally shakes me to the core to admit that Centurion is going to win, but it had to be said.”

Fuzz shivers quickly, drops the title to the ground and continues.

“Things have changed for me since the last time you and I met as well. I mean I am the X-Treme champion, as you can tell by the awesome panic room I’ve installed in my home. I’ve also decided that it’s time for me to do what I’m best at. That it’s time for the XWF to see the real me. The one who doesn’t care about you, the fans, or myself. The only goal I have now, it winning. I don’t care if I do it in convincing fashion. I don’t care if I cheat, the only thing that matters now is getting my hand raised at the end.”

Fuzz bends down and picks up the title and slowly raises the title in the air.

“This is what you’re going to see as you lay there on the mat. My hand high in the air. My face watching the fans shower me with jeers. My championship above my head, and I’ll glance down at you. And just then, you’ll know that you will forever be lesser than myself. You think a change in emotions will help you now? Maybe it should’ve happened when you were too busy losing, but no you decided that now was the time…”

Fuzz begins to slow clap.

“You decided that now was the time that you needed to change. A time when the old guard is rising back up. Centurion is going to beat the living hell out of you. I’m going to do the same. What does that say about the new era? What does that say about you? That once again you get a crack at the Legends and you’re going to fall yet again?”

Fuzz shrugs. As the “Aww” track plays over the speakers.

“I can see it now, you’re going to say things that while they may be “true”, that doesn’t make them a fact. Everyone says I complain, well guess what you fucking dipshit, if I don’t then I get lost in the shuffle… just like you. I mean get a fucking backbone and fight for what you want, otherwise you’re dimmed to fall by the wayside and dream of what could’ve been. Unfortunately for you I knew what you were going to say, and do. It’s not fucking difficult. You are like a child’s paperback book. Easy to read, flimsy plots, and absolutely no spine to speak of.”

Fuzz glances down at his watch.

“I’m almost out of time, and allow me to be perfectly clear when I say this. There is no way in hell that I will allow you to beat me. You haven’t done it yet, and you sure as hell never will. Feel free to pencil me in as a guy who has TWICE, Mastered your Feeble Mind.”

Fuzz cracks a smile at the camera, and walks out of the room with the Applause Sign lit up again. There is nothing but silence, as Fuzz slips behind the curtain.

***Static***

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-18-2019), Chris Page (10-26-2019), Noah Jackson (10-16-2019)