Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Association
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-16-2019, 04:26 AM

ENROUTE TO WHEELING, WEST VIRGINIA
UNITED STATES

So here I am flying in my personal jet from New Zealand to the good old United States to take part on Thursday Night Anarchy. To test myself out yet again on that brand.

I'm up against a guy who pisses me off so much with his whining about trying to come back from his lofty days as a legend where he won everything possible but now since being back against this next generation to his words get 'screwed'out of every title possible. Yet he's now the current x-treme champion! How does that work again Fuzz?

Anyway I'm not talking to him yet. I brought my brother in law along for the ride for the next few weeks as his sister, Maria, my beautiful wife, thinks he is down and needed time away from New Zealand so she asked me to take him.

"I'm bored," says Markus, Maria's brother "It's going to be a long plane ride,"

"Then I have an idea," I say bringing up a tin from underneath my seat up onto the table and giving it to Markus "I've been meaning to try this out,"

"What is it?"

"There's a list of names inside the tin. You pull out one at a time and I associate whatever words come out of my mouth. So it's a Word Association game,"

"Cool," said Markus grabbing the tin "Are you ready to go?"

"Sure, fire away."

Markus shook the tin can and put his hand into it and pulled out a piece of paper. He looked at it.

"Funny name. Loverboy Vinnie Lane."

"Well respected," were the first words out of my mouth "He's the owner now of XWF, but back in the day we had a healthy respect for each other. I named Vinnie, after him," one of my twin boys.

"Cool. Next up: Is not a person but a show. Wednesday Night Warfare?"

"My favourite show. I first came to XWF and that was my first show I debuted on,"

"That's cool. Next up: Gator,"

"So sorely missed. Like Vinnie, I had a healthy respect for him whenever I faced him. His injury has sent him somewhere where no one knows. I truly hope he returns some day soon,"

"Okay, next up: James Raven,"

"Legend, that's it in a nutshell,"

"Short but sweet. Next up: Peter FN Gilmour,"

Peter's name makes me smile "Two words. Easybeat, and Lazy. I can beat him easily one on one, but when he's teaming with others he is so, so lazy."

"That's funny. Next up: oh another show... Thursday Night Anarchy,"

"Hard. You have so much to say with so little time,"

"Cool next up... Doctor Louis D'Ville,"

"Psychotic and mind numbing irritating,"

"Cool. Next: Isn't this person, your next opponent? FUZZ!"

I sat there thinking about what I could say about Fuzz.

"Moaning Myrtle!!!!"

The camera fades in to the private of Mastermind as he is travelling to the United States, for Thursday Night Anarchy.

It finds him sitting in his cabin seat, looking out of the window.

"Fuzz, Fuzz, Fuzz," Mastermind started but he was still looking out of the window. "First of all let me offer my congratulations on winning the X-treme belt. Finally you won something after your big come back. You should be happy shouldn't you? But I'm pretty sure you are not.

"Let me explain what a Moaning Myrtle is. I'm not thinking about the ghost girl in Harry Potter, it's what Aussies call someone who moans and whines so much. A bit like you do, Fuzz. Ask your son Noah. He will definitely know what one is,"

Mastermind finally looks at the camera.

"Us Kiwis call people who moan too much Tangiwetos. Or the English term is Cry Babies.

"You are a cry baby Fuzz. You always have been and you will always will be. Nothing is ever good enough for you. I'm pretty sure you winning the xtreme title still doesn't make things right in your eyes.

"Just for once shut the hell up and get on with defending that gold of yours. I've held it three times. I'll gladly take it from you if it was on the line and defend it with pride.

"But we all know what you are going to come out with in regards to me. You are going to do a Sarah and a Noah and inviserate me. Only you can do.

"I'm not on your level nor do I ever claim to be, but I will win it my own unique way. Whether that's boring it's not my fault. It's my style.

"Once again we stand at the precipice staring at one another, but this time it'll be coming away with the win, and there won't be a damn thing your cry baby ass can do about it. Ready or not here I come. To beat your sorry ass up. Then you will have something to really moan about.

"'Mastermind bet my sorry ass woe is me!!' And I wouldn't masterMIND that one little bit,"

Mastermind sat there laughing hysterically as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-18-2019), Chris Page (10-26-2019)