Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raphael's Request
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2019, 01:34 AM

"You look like you're about to ask me something and you think my answer is going to be no."

Donovan Blackwater stated with a smirk as he fired up a cigarette, promptly taking a quick pull from it, he unbuttoned his suit jacket and sat down at his desk.

"You smoke in your office?"

Raphael's words were stated with some criticism. He raised his eyebrows a tad and took a seat on the other side of Donovan's desk. Exhaling a cloud of smoke, that clever smirk never left Donovan's face.

"I can do whatever I want in my office, that's why it's MY office."

"Not worried about exposing Arkin to second hand smoke?"

"I keep the door closed and there's a separate ventilation system. Geez... Raphael, I'm not a fucking asshole. Okay well, I can be an asshole, from time to time but not when it comes to Arkin."

"The perks of having money."

"The perks of being good at math and realizing that most people are idiots, especially when it comes to handling their finances. I earn a living by keeping vigilant and accurate records, so the ignorant, can stay that way. If someone wants to pay me to handle their cash and keep track of their expenses, who am I to deny them that right? You'd be surprised how little the truly wealthy comprehend, when it comes to managing their money or paying attention to that sort of thing. Why it almost makes one wonder how they became affluent at all? Then you discover their wealth is inherited... 8 times out of ten, it's family money, the rich begets the rich and so forth. You aren't here to hear about all that though. The boring world of being an accountant and financial consultant. You're here to ask me for a favor. Isn't that right?"

"Possibly."

"Does possibly really mean yes, Donovan you're absolutely correct in your assumption?"

Another drag, Donovan briefly turned his attention to his phone.

"And you assume that I'll give a negative response to your request?"

"Maybe."

Gradually the smoke seeped from between Donovan's lips as he settled back in his chair. Focus fully returned to Raphael, a sort of confused, contemplation entering his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because you recently lost a match to Thunder Knuckles."

"Yes, that was rather unfortunate but shit happens and then, you flush it down the toilet."

"I just figured..."

"What? That I'd never enter the ring again? Nonsense. I'm lined up to have a match in round one of Lethal Lottery. Rebel Star is one half of the other team that I'm set to face. Rebel fucking Star. I have to fight dad's girlfriend and am I worried... fuck yeah! I'm worried! I seen that woman bench press a car over her head. She straight up Wonder Woman'd that shit. Will that stop me from walking to the ring? Nah. I'll walk to the ring unflinching and confident, with my head held high. Will it stop me from giving it my all during the fight? No ways. I'm going into that match, fully prepared to do whatever it takes to win. Out of respect for Rebel Star, I won't hold back. Her and Avery, will get nothing less than my best."

A sharp burst of laughter filtered into Donovan's voice.

"If that's not enough, at least I know I can regenerate and my injuries will heal themselves."

"Your confidence is overwhelming."

"There's nothing wrong with preparing for the worst and maintaining a realistic outlook."

Pause.

"So what is this all about? Go ahead and ask me already."

"How would you feel about appearing on Anarchy with me? The Brothers Blackwater are scheduled to appear and while I have a contract specifically designed for Anarchy, there isn't a rule in place stating that I have to team with a particular brother. I just figured that I've already teamed with Ezra before, it might be fun if we were paired for this fight. What do you say? Will you do it? Be my partner?"

"Fuck no!"

Donovan was instantly consumed with laughter and it effected him so greatly, it took several moments for him to compose himself.

"Relax. I'm messing with you. Of course I'll team with you on the next edition of Anarchy. Who will we have to face? Isn't there only like a handful of people on the roster? Not counting you and Zane."

"No. There's a good assortment of talent on the roster. Anyway, the match is a Tag Team Triple Threat, we would be facing the teams of John Black & Tommy Wish and Boris & Amjetkun Socio."

"Alright. I'm familiar with... heh, T.H.U.G.S but I haven't had the pleasure of encountering Boris or Amjetkun. Not in person anyway. Although, I believe they're both slated to appear during round one of Lethal Lottery. From what I've observed via video footage, Amjetkun is a lumbering neanderthal, charging like a caveman wherever he goes, that's also... surprise, surprise, addicted to steroids; however, he seems to be in severe denial about it and Boris is a Slovak guy that drinks a lot of vodka and keeps his identity a secret. While Boris has already taken part in matches, Amjetkun hasn't wrestled since 2016 and spends most of his time stumbling around. Lost and confused."

"Still, I have a feeling those two goofballs, will provide a greater challenge than John Black and Tommy Wish. The two guys that always manage to get screwed over. At least that's what they've both dramatically claimed in the past. It's weird how that keeps happening. You'd think they'd notice a trend by now and figure out the real answer for that predicament of their's. That they can't wrestle but apparently Hooked On Phonics, doesn't teach basic common sense. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's not a fucking donkey, it's a duck. So if you constantly stumble and fall over your own two feet, every, single time, that you get in that ring and attempt to wrestle, you aren't a good wrestler and your losses aren't due to some sort of conspiracy. The truth isn't out there. It's smack dab, right in front of you."

"You're wasting your breath brother."

"Yeah, I know. Without sock puppets, my words are useless."

With a sigh, Donovan died out his cigarette.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-17-2019), Jake Avery (10-14-2019), T.H.U.G.S (10-14-2019), Theo Pryce (10-14-2019)