Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Title
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-07-2019, 06:42 PM

This Nazi still holds the title? Cyka blyat! No one people do not take this title seriously. If I had belt, I would show it off to the world. I would tour all Slav countries with it. And I would tell all the little Gopniks out there that they too could win title, and wear it under track suit.

But first, I must save title! It is currently in the hands of horrible Wester spy, and one that has not bathed in months. Oy blin, she smells like bad fish covered in cheap mayonez!

Pin

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-07-2019, 07:09 PM

What's Slavic for Kick out?

KICK **BALD EAGLE SCREECHING, AMERICAN FLAG WAVING* OUT!

Oh boy! An emissary from a failed Soviet Bloc state! I'm surprised you even have the energy to challenge for my title given that you have to subsist on bread crusts and alcohol.

You know, if I was from as backwards a country as you are, I'm drink myself catatonic everyday too. It must be so punishing to be in America and see just what hellhole your home country really is. That feeling of not having to shit in a hole next to your bed. A bevy of disease free, non-familial sex partners that are just a click a way. Cars with front and rear crumple zones! Boy, despite what some communist nay-sayers might be bleating into the wind, it sure is nice here in the good 'ol U S of A!

I mean, I will give you some props, you do offer up some decent chuckles. The problem for you is that you're the kind of one note gag that doesn't have a lot of staying power. I mean, before long, butchering the English language, drinking yourself blind and driving around in a glorified two axle dumpster on Youtube WILL run it's course. We are a fickle lot. And yes, the laughs will eventually dry up. I've seen it happen many a time.

But me? I'll still be here. Because you see, unlike people like you, I'm actually more than just a gimmick. I got plans. Big ones. And unfortunately for you, none of them involve losing the Federweight just yet. So, sorry/not sorry to disappoint all the little Gopniks, but Eastern Europe's latest failson is about to get rolled by 125 pounds of good ol' American exceptionalism.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a phone call to make.

(It's to I.C.E. Turns out it's not just for Mexicans anymore!)

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-14-2019, 06:43 AM

I think we all know Dyson has some serious ties to Russian oligarchs. This was all a sham set up to try and distance herself from the Kremlin.

Show us the transcripts, Madison! I have a whistleblower!

Still Federweight Champion - Madison Dyson

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Sebastian Duke (10-22-2019)