Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Insult to Injury
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-07-2019, 01:32 PM

”You kicked a fucking kid in the mouth!”

The voice belonging to ADAM BARKER is heard as TMZ is paused on the television of the Penthouse Suite CHRIS PAGE is occupying while in WALES. The scene officially opens as CHRIS PAGE is shown with his bare feet kicked up on a coffee table while he is sitting on a black leather couch as ADAM BARKER paces back and forth in front of the 60’ flat screen television that’s mounted to the wall.

ADAM BARKER- “What the hell did you expect to happen, huh? It’s all over mainstream media and you’ve got people calling for charges to be filed against you!”

ADAM stops pacing as he adjusts his grey neck tie at the collar of his white dress shirt before removing his black sport coat and tossing it in a black leather chair to the right of the coffee table.

ADAM BARKER- “You don’t have ANYTHING to say for yourself?”

CHRIS breaks his silence.

CHRIS PAGE- “No such thing as bad publicity.”

The timeless saying has never rang so true.

Anytime people keep your name in their mouth it’s always a positive thing because the more they hate on you the more they’re actually selling you. I didn’t have to bring up what happened to that little shit, everyone else did. Thank you.

Thank you for proving to me that you are all watching and you’re all paying attention to my each and every move. Kind of gives me the warm and fuzzes.

ADAM BARKER- “You’re not making this any easier.”

ADAM is clearly at a wits end with CHRIS as he continues.

ADAM BARKER- “You and I go way back and I’d never question you or how you want to do things; but you’ve got to control yourself in public settings before you get yourself in a situation that I cannot get you out of.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I don’t see what the big deal is.”

CHRIS states before scoffing at ADAM who seemingly almost comes unglued.

ADAM BARKER- “I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that.”

CHRIS PAGE- “You put some money in their pockets, right?”

ADAM BARKER- “That’s not the point!”

CHRIS PAGE- “That’s more than GILMOUR did when he smacked around young CHRISTIAN GUNN.”

ADAM’s face flinches out of instinct as he spouts out.

ADAM BARKER- “What are you talking about?”

There’s a sly smirk from CHRIS as he connects the smart tv to the internet and pulls up the archives via xwf99.com where he scrolls through former episodes of WARFARE as he speaks out loud while ADAM shifts his body so that he is now facing the television.

CHRIS PAGE- “There was a time back in September 2014 that PETE got physical with a eight year old child.”

(reference) www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=15578&highlight=Christian+Gunn (reference)

CHRIS comes to rest on the September 24, 2014 edition of WARFARE. He skips through the program before coming to rest on at a time stamp as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “One of the very men that are condemning me for striking a kid has done this.”

CHRIS hits play as the following unfolds that took place on NATIONAL TELEVISION under the XWF umbrella.

Peter Gilmour
- vs -
Christian Gunn
Playground Brawl

We go to a local play ground in Perth where Christian Gunn is waiting next to the merry-go-round. It turns out that Christian brought his entire class with him on this field trip across the world. Christian has his fists taped up and looks ready to go.

That's when we hear a motorcycle off in the distance. As the motorcycle gets closer, Christian is able to see that it's Peter Gilmour and he tells his classmates to stand back.

Christian Gunn: "Everyone find your assigned buddy and watch from the sidewalk!"

Sure enough, Gilmour has decided to show up to this brawl with the 8 year old. That's your number one contender, folks.

Peter Gilmour: "Ready to die, kid?"

Christian Gunn: "Shut up, fat boy!"

Peter Gilmour: "I'm not fat! These are muscles!"

Christian Gunn: "Whatever bozo. Get off your girly bike and fight me like a man!"

Peter Gilmour: "Oh I WILL!"

Peter hops off the bike and takes off his leather jacket. His sexy muscles bulge out of his tank top, surely making all the little girls in Christian Gunn's class we-- w... WORRIED! Worried that Christian might get his head knocked off! Gah!

Peter walks up to Gunn and grabs him by the shirt. Gunn fights back by kicking Gilmour in between the legs!

Peter Gilmour: "OOOMP!"

8 year old Christian's classmates cheer him on as he delivers an uppercut that knocks Peter back-first onto the metal slide.

Christian runs up to Gilly and tries a drop kick, but Gilly moves out of the way and Christian slams into the slide.

Christian falls and hits the back of his head on the slide and falls to the ground.

Peter gets up. He points at Christian and laughs, like a bully.

Peter Gilmour: "Aww, are you gonna cry for your mommy?

Peter grabs Gunn and gives him a back breaker! Come on, Peter! He's just an 8 year old boy!

Peter laughs wickedly as he pins Christian Gunn with one foot.

KICK OUT!

Peter can't believe it! This little kid has some fighting spirit in him.

Peter: "Stay down, you little punk!"

Peter takes Gunn over by the merry go round. Pete tries to choke slam Gunn onto the merry go round, but Gunn reverses it and gives Peter an arm drag onto the merry go round! Christian's classmates cheer!

Christian instructs his classmates to enter the playground. They follow Christian's commands as he comes up with the idea of them working as a team to spin Peter around on the merry go round. Peter gets up to his feet and looks worried as Christian and his classmates begin to spin the merry go round! Peters getting spun around by Christian and his class! After about a minute of spinning, it finally comes to a stop.

Peter wobbles off of the merry go round, dizzy as hell. One of Christian's classmates gives him a boost up, allowing him to drop kick Peter in the face!

Peter stumbles and waves is arms and he struggles to maintain is footing.

Peter ends up taking a spot next to the jungle gym, with his back leaned against it. That puts him in a bad spot though as Christian Gunn and his classmates take turns walking up to Peter and kicking him in the balls. It comes out to a total of 15 kicks! Poor Peter!

Tommy Gunn: "Have you had enough yet, Peter? I can call them off if you're done being a jackass."

Peter Gilmour: "SUCK MY DICK!"

Christian Gunn is focused on the match and moves towards the prone body of Peter. Gunn hears a loud stomping and turns to see the massive frame of WOE! Woe lifts Gunn up and hits a massive Gorilla Press Slam to Christian! He lifts him up and slams him down again with ease. WOE screams out in fury!

WOE: TOMMY! YOUR ASS IS GRASS AND I'M GOING TO MOW YOU DOWN!

Woe runs off the playground and off into the sunset before Tommy can even react to what happened.

Following that distraction, Peter is able to regroup.

Peter pushes off the jungle gym and tackles a portion of Christian's classmates!

More kids run after Peter but he gives them all back body drops as he rushes Christian Gunn. He grabs Christian and goes for the DEATH STRIKE but Christian counters with a hurricanrana! Christian makes the pin.

Kick out!

Christian begins to drag Peter towards the seesaw. What does he have in mind there?

Christian tries to pick Gilly up, but Gilly fights him off with an elbow strike to the belly.

Peter then gives Christian an inverted atomic drop, followed by a lariat!

Gunns classmates boo him loudly! Aerial Knight is trying to coach Christian from the sidelines. Meanwhile, Tommy is doing everything he can to stop himself from getting involved.

Peter laughs sadistically as he picks Christian up over his head. He tries to slam Christian over the seesaw, but Christian breaks free from Gilly's grip and gives him a back stabber!

Christian then yells to his clasmates: "GET THE SEESAW!"

At that point, one member of the class sits on one end of the seesaw, while the rest of the class drags Peter to the other end. They place the seesaw down on Gilly's head! The entire class then sits on the seesaw which is now crushing Gilmour's head into the dirt!

Christian stands with both feet planted on Peter's chest for the pin!

3!

Peter pushes the kids off of him but it's too late!

8 year old Christian Gunn has just defeated the 13 time X-Treme Champion Peter Gilmour!

[b]Winner: Christian Gunn
[/b]

CHRIS hits the stop button before tossing the remote on the couch next to him as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Is what I did by kicking that shits teeth out really so bad when you see what PETER did to all those kids? Am I really such a bad guy?”

This is the part where those who stood up for GILMOUR and GILMOUR himself can shut the fuck up and go stand in a corner. You can’t condemn me for the same shit you yourself have done because that’s not how it works sunshine and for all the hypocrites that want to bash me and want the company to do something about it as the footage clearly shows this company CONDONES that kind of activity.

CHRIS PAGE- “A company that has WILLINGLY endangered kids that’s on actual tape doesn’t sound like a company that is going to be hard pressed to come at me. We can easily take this to court if necessary.”

It’s as if a sign of relief as ADAM takes a seat on the end of the couch as he states.

ADAM BARKER- “This certainly would help our case if need be.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m not going to need to present a case because this is a dead issue, but what’s not a dead issue is how the fuck did PETER GILMOUR get beaten by an eight year old!”

ADAM BARKER- “I’m not going to lie, I feel a little better with this at our disposal.”

The sound of CHRIS’s iPhone ringing is heard as it lights up on the coffee table. ADAM reaches over picking it up and passing it to over to CHRIS with a weird look on his face. CHRIS takes the phone from ADAM before answering the call and placing the phone to his ear.

CHRIS PAGE- “Yo man what’s up?”

Reality sits in with ADAM as to whom he’s talking to but the wheels are churning in ADAM’s head as to why.

CHRIS PAGE- “Like I advised you before less is more in this situation and if we stick to what was discussed we’re all going to get what we want when this thing is said and done. We have a huge opportunity here but we’ve only got one shot to do this and do this right.”

ADAM mouths the words to CHRIS.

”What are you talking about?”

CHRIS shifts away from ADAM as he continues his conversation.

CHRIS PAGE- “You let me worry about all of that, I know I’m setting myself up to take a few beatings and I’m perfectly fine with that if they come my way because the means will justify the ends and at the end of the day we will re-write history together. I tried to tell you how corrupt the XWF is and now it’s been exposed on full display so the secrets are out and it’s just a matter of time before it all combusts.”

The conversation takes a turn.

CHRIS PAGE- “For fucks sake, YES I kicked a kids teeth in; apparently it’s plastered all over the place. He had it coming though and he’s lucky a few teeth is all that lesson cost him.”

There’s a bit of laughter from CHRIS as he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “I find it utterly hysterical the backlash that has hit over it. All the no names on this roster are springing up and chiming in on it like they know what the fuck they’re talking about, rather amusing for sure.”

CHRIS listens intently to the voice on the other end of the phone before he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Stick to the plan and everything will work out correctly and as it should, don’t deviate or call any audible unless you speak with me directly first.”

CHRIS ends the call sliding before sliding the iPhone back on the coffee table and before ADAM can say one word CHRIS throws his right hand up and cuts him off.

CHRIS PAGE- “No I won’t tell you why I’m talking with him and no not everything I do is your business, I’m in a position now where I’m an island all to myself and I’m in a hostile environment filled with pieces of talent that would love nothing more than to break my neck, literally. I have a feeling I might need a few aces in the hole if things go the way I think they’re going to go.”

This time I’ll learn my lesson and bring a few folks back that will actually show up and do something other than standing in the background. The ground work has already begun to be laid and this will be a revolution that none of you will be prepared for and for the “smart marks” that think you can predict what’s going to happen next I might advise you that things are not what they seem and you’re not clairvoyant so do yourselves a favor and shut your mouths before you look stupider than you already do now because the answers you think you have aren’t even to the question I’m going to be asking.

CHRIS PAGE- “I never roll into a situation not prepared as you’re very well aware. We’re about to have a lot of fun at the expense of anyone that thinks they can stand toe to toe, blow for blow and word for word with yours truly; and when the time is right and all the pieces are in motion I’ll bring you in the loop. Until then step to the side and let me do my thing.”

ADAM BARKER- “I trust you but I also want you to know it’s going to be hard for me to do my job if you’re planning on kicking more kids in the mouth or plotting a bigger plan that might require some strings to be pulled.

CHRIS PAGE- “Noted.”

END SCENE.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

For fucks sake! You can’t kick a disrespectful snot in the mouth nowadays without someone’s panties getting in a bunch. First let me say thank you, kind sir. Thank you for selling me better than I’ve sold me thus far in this federation. When you constantly have guys beneath you calling your name you know you’ve made it in any profession and professional wrestling isn’t any different. Second, it’s that fucking kids fault he got kicked in the mouth for trying to be like some mini version of PETER GILMOUR and I also blame his parents for allowing that snot nosed punk to EVER think GILLY is that cool! You can call for my arrest while the rest of the world will praise me for doing the one thing that everyone has wanted to do but didn’t have the balls to do.

Furthermore I’d like to say nice try but you’re going to have to try harder than that to garner any more of my attention.

Now back to the piece of business at hand and back to PETER GILMOUR.

Question, did you get the aloe vera lotion I sent you for all those sick burns?

Surely you won’t ever make that mistake of randomly making shit up and saying it because it sounds good inside your head, it didn’t work for Trump and it isn’t going to work for you. Unlike you I’m a factual kind of guy. I stick to the facts and call it as I see it regardless if it falls my way or someone else’s and I find more than ONE fact to base my proverbial smack talk on so that I may cover more ground and expose more weaknesses with my opponents.

I also don’t lend my opponents any credibility; example, you tried to talk shit about me one second and then the next you’re telling everyone that I’m a legend… you punched yourself in the face and are too stupid to realize it. Unlike you I don’t live in a fantasy world where I’m the biggest badass on the planet, I live in the real world where every time you open your mouth that undercover purse falls out. Figure that one out and get back to me. I’m not going to parade around and pretend that this is some high profile affair because to me this isn’t anything other than another day at the XWF office because no one else on this roster epitomizes bottom of the barrel talent better than PETER GILMOUR! You’re legitimately everything that is wrong with this federation; you condemn me for kicking a kid in the teeth but don’t hold the man responsible for the kid even being a douche’ bag to begin with? Tell me where that makes logical fucking sense.

Better yet… hold the XWF responsible for putting ME in that position and for allowing someone like PETER to share his perverted and filthy mouth to kids that actually watch the crap they call programming.

One thing that brings me joy within this entire situation is how the clock is ticking until I get my hands around your neck and I start choking the life out of you. I don’t need weapons, fuck em’… My hands are all the weapons I’ll need to fuck your world completely up and make you unrecognizable to that second rate hooker that is stupid enough to follow you around and play into your delusion that you actually mean something. Hey MARIA, I haven’t forgotten that you’re going to be around. We’ve all seen that I have zero regard for kicking in kids teeth so imagine what little regard I’ll have for you; although I might throw some money your way so you can take care of my boy ADAM, he needs to get laid.

If I knew kicking a kid’s teeth in would have garnered all this publicity I would have done it WAY before now.

… and for the record I’m not a wanted man, not wanted in the slightest.

GILMOUR will have you believe he received a phone call from the family; interesting thought, especially when no such call was even made. More FAKE NEWS perpetrated by our very own Pinocchio himself. Do you give your personal number out to fans? I mean I didn’t see that happen at all because your dumb ass cut one long scene as your promotional package dictated with that family and at no time was your number given out. Did you see them again that wasn’t documented on camera? They left you and went to get ready to board there flight which is where I found them. What I think is even funnier about this entire situation is how I’m labeled as a chicken shit or a pussy because I clearly can’t fight someone my own size; uh new flash morons, I bitch slapped that little shits daddy three separate times giving him ALL the time in the world to jump on this if he chose too, he elected not and elected to get emasculated, and to take it a step further just tune in on WARFARE and watch as I slap around PETER like the nothing he is and you’ll see firsthand just how quickly I will dispose of someone my “size”. I’ll take it a step further by saying that if any of you have a fucking problem with how I condone myself let me be the first to say you shouldn’t throw stones when you live in glass houses, and the second thing I’d like to say to you is go fuck yourself. What makes this EVEN better is with the attention this has garnered I’ve been batting off meaningless insults left and right… and it’s even to point where SOME people are sympathetic to PETER’s needs since it was one of his fans. Uh… you guys do know he’s laid hands on a SEVEN YEAR OLD right here in the XWF back in 2014, right? So the same thing you’re trying to slam me for is the SAME THING that cock smoker did himself… at least the kid I shut up had three years on the kid that SHUT HIM UP and BEAT him on national television. Gilly, how do you live with yourself knowing that a fucking seven year old beat you on national television on a fucking PLAYGROUND!

Now let’s get serious for a second Pete.

Wednesday Night I’m going to hurt you, I’m going to destroy you and I’m going to humble you live on national television with hundreds of fans watching at home, yes I said hundreds, I’m going to make your girl watch helplessly as I emasculate you like I emasculated that little toothless snots dad… and there’s pretty much nothing that you’re going to be able to do to stop me. You can hit me with anything you want; you can use whatever weapons you need to use as instruments of destruction, and while they will provide you with a momentary chubby as you smack them against my flesh they will not lead you to victory… we both know it. I’ll give you all the credit in the world for trying and I’ll give you all the credit in the world for making this entirely too easy to verbally destroy you because I was simply going through the motions before I saw you drop that firs turd last week.

It reminded me that I’m on a quest to stake claim to the XWF Universal Championship and apparently I need to show the “powers that be” that when you look at this roster of talent NONE of you can compare to what I bring to the fucking table. There’s a reason why my name stays in most of your mouths, there’s a reason why I overshadow anything else going on and there’s a reason why I’m one of the most watched talents on this roster. Regardless if you want to admit it or not the XWF LOVES to HATE me and a piece of that is because I’m not a glorified “yes man” and I’m not going to allow myself to take part in anything stupid on television that isn’t mutually beneficial. I’m just smarter than the rest of you because I actually give a shit about my presentation and I’m not here playing a short game; I’m here playing the full course.

I hope you’re paying close attention Vinnie.

I’m the last mother fucker you want to butt heads with, and when I do you federation a favor by making it relevant again I expect my challenges not to fall on deaf ears. None of your “top talents” deserve title opportunities especially when they’ve done nothing to further the federation or further the Universal Championship division throughout this entire year, you know it. I walked through the doors and set the mother fucker on fire and you’re seriously going to tell me that my contract that was signed to meet the Universal Champion at Relentless that was YANKED out from under me doesn’t justify me that opportunity?

Yeah I refused the match because your idea sucked.

A Triple Threat?

Get the fuck out of here bro.

So I’ve decided that I’m not going to give you the opportunity to deny me. I’ve openly challenged SOLDIER without your permission or approval as a way to show you and the rest of the world that NOBODY controls me or what I choose to do. I’m going to rip PETER apart on Warfare, I’m going to rip apart anyone that is booked opposite me moving forward until you make things right with me, and for your sake you better hope that you come to your senses before I get to you, personally!

That’s not a prediction Vin-Man, that’s what they call a spoiler.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
Theo Pryce (10-07-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Chris Page's post!
(10-09-2019), drezdin5788 (10-07-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-07-2019)