Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF and Centurion Present: Battle For the Bahamas
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-06-2019, 04:59 AM

XWF and Centurion Present: BATTLE FOR THE BAHAMAS

October 5, 2019
Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas

Vita Valenteen
- vs -
Noah Jackson
Standard Singles

Jim Jimson
- vs -
Barney Green
- vs -
Konrad Raab
Triple Threat

Ruby
- vs -
Alyssa Ferro
Standard Singles

Federweight Championship:
Madison Dyson ©
- vs -
Thunder Knuckles
- vs -
Isabella Ravenwolf
- vs -
Ezra Blackwater
Hardcore Fatal Four way

MAIN EVENT
Centurion & Boris
Vs
"Box Office" Brian O'Haire & Legion
Standard Tag Team

The show begins as the crowd in The Bahamas comes alive. The camera pans to around the ballroom-turned-arena to all the fans, who are cheering and clearly delighted to be there. The camera then goes to our commentators for the evening, Steve Jason and Maverick, who are ringside.

Steve Jason: Hello, fans. Welcome to The Battle For The Bahamas, LIVE on Circle TV Premium and on demand on the X Network. I am the legendary Steve Jason, and sitting next to me is my Wildcard buddy, fresh off his final match in the XWF, Maverick. Good to see you here, Mav.

Mav: Delighted to be here, delighted to spend a week in The Bahamas, and most importantly…delighted to still be relevant.

SJ: Tonight, we’re going to have plenty of fun, but we’re also here for a reason. Hurricane Dorian devastated Grand Bahama Island one month ago, leaving several dead and thousands displaced. We are here to raise money for the people of The Bahamas, who are still struggling to get electricity and running water. Visit https://bahamasredcross.org/donate/ to donate to Bahamas Red Cross. All proceeds of this event go to them.

Mav: Except for the fee Centurion had to pay for Thunder Knuckles to show up.

SJ: True.

Centurion sits in his makeshift office as he puts together the finishing touches on this massive charity event. A knock is heard at the door after a few seconds.

"Come in!" Centurion shouts and the door opens. Cent looks up and decides to greet the man entering his office. "Hey Thad," he says as he stands from his desk to greet the TV champ with a handshake.

"Hey Cent, congrats on becoming the new Xtreme champ! Must be pretty exciting, to come home after all that time and realize you still got it better than most."

"Thanks man, and congrats on a successful defense at Relentless. It's never easy in a triple threat. You can lose the title without even taking the fall.

"I gotta say though, I'm kind of disappointed you didn't come compete,"
Centurion reveals. "These fans would have loved it."

"I know man, I'm bummed myself. I didn't catch the fact this was even going down in time. Anyway, here's a little something for the cause," Thad says as he pulls a check from his hoodie pocket.

"Wow," Cent says as he looks at the zeroes. "Grab a mic later, I'm sure you got things on your mind. If you're not competing you can at least make an appearance."

"Yeah man, I might just do that!"

Thad exits the office as the scene fades out.

Vita Valenteen
Vs
Noah Jackson

The opening riffs of “Vicious” begin to play as the crowd breaks out into a chorus of boos. VV walks out onto the stage and and postures for the crowd, soaking up their jeers as if it's the ultimate sign of support. She makes her way down the ramp, ignoring the outreached hands of any fans she still has along the way. VV the heads up the steps and walks along the outside apron. She grabs the top rope with both hands and springboards into the ring where she tucks and rolls before settling on a couched, almost ninja like pose. VV flexes her biceps as the crowd continues to boo. She stands up, laughing off the crowd as she prepares for the match to start.

Noah Jackson runs onto the ramp with a burst of energy, taunting to the crowd. He walks towards the ring going to high five fans before faking out and giving them a dab like a dick. He rolls into the ring and rests in his corner.

The official asked both competitors if they were ready. VV was quick to ask for a moment before she grabbed a microphone from ringside.

SJ: “Well it seems like Vita Valenteen has something to get off of her chest before this match gets underway.”

VV: “Ya know, I don’t even know why Noah and I decided to show up tonight. We were both asked to come down to the Bahama’s and work for FREE to raise money to rebuild your huts after Hurricane... “

VV cupped her hand over the microphone and looked to Noah.

Vita Valenteen: ”Yo, what was the name of the hurricane that hit here?”

Steve Jason: “Is she kidding us?”

Noah looked completely caught off guard with the question, he just threw his arms out and shrugged. VV shrugged as bell before she uncupped the microphone and continued to address the crowd.

Mav: “Jesus, these two are a couple of clowns.

Vita Valenteen: ”Ya know, it really doesn’t matter anyway! The point is, we were asked to work for free to raise money for you idiots, and yet when Noah set up shop after landing over here, he was chastised by you people for trying to raise money to cover his cost in coming to this dump in the first place!”

“So what I learned is that you people will gladly put out your hands and poor mouth for someone to cover YOUR expenses, but when a LEGITIMATE BUSINESSMAN like Noah tries to bring supplies in and sell them at a FAIR cost, he’s a greedy asshole? I swear, I may have felt badly for you people at first, but now I’m thinking that this island is comprised of nothing but entitled BABIES!”

Noah leaned into the microphone to interject.

Noah Jackson: ”Cunts…”

VV smirked before correcting herself.

Vita Valenteen: ”Sorry, entitled CUNTS!”

”But don’t worry, despite our personal feelings, we gave our word to work this show, and even with all of the shitty locals and Centurion’s PETTINESS, we are still going to fight our hardest and give you all the match of a lifetime!”

VV tossed the microphone out of the ring as the crowd split between hating and loving these two! Noah stretched out of the ropes while Vita hopped up and down and threw a few warm up punches to loosen up.

The official once again asked them if they were ready to begin, but this time it was Noah who asked for a moment before collecting a microphone.

Noah Jackson: ”CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!!!!”

Noah handed the microphone off to the official instead of just throwing it out of the ring like that rude girl Vita. The two of them began warming up again as the official asked them for a third time if they were both ready. Noah nods, as does Vita. The official FINALLY calls for the bell!

DING DING!!!

Noah and VV stalked out of their cornered and circled each other. VV rushed in and grabbed Noah, but he slipped his upper body between the middle and top ropes forcing the official to make VV back away.

With the action back on, the two once again found themselves circling one another. Noah made the first move, charging in like a bull. VV dropped to her belly, Noah hopped over her and rebounded off of the ropes. He came back looking to drop an elbow, but VV quickly rolled under the bottom rope to the floor. The official began the 10 count as Vita paced the outside wasting time. By 8 she rolled back into the ring and began talking some trash to Noah. Noah seemed caught off guard by this, and to save face, he started throwing insults right back at her!

Steve Jason: “It looks like tempers are starting to flare.

Mav: “Good, maybe we’ll finally get some action!”

VV continued talking trash as Noah planted his feet to the ground.

Noah Jackson: "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

VV continued to talk trash about how she was the superior talent.

Noah Jackson: “MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

She continued, seemingly unphased by whatever Noah was doing.

Noah Jackson: “HAAAAAAAAA!!!”

VV continued on with something about being the REAL Anarchy Champion.

Noah Jackson: “MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

VV seemingly getting upset with Noah for ignoring her screams at him, at the top of her lungs.

Vita Valenteen: “I’M THE GREATEST PURE TECHNICAL WRESTLER IN THE XW…’

Noah Jackson: “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"CUNT!"

[Image: kamehameha.gif]

Steve Jason: “Those are some neat special effects…”

VV oversold the fake Kamehameha blast as she bounced and flopped all over the ring before finally settling on a spot to “die” in.

Mav: "Yeah, too bad all they're doing is making a mockery of this benefit show.

Noah drops down and hooks Vita's leg!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

Noah and Vita both jumped to their feet and began to laugh at the crowd for actually believing that they were going to fight each other tonight!

Vita!

A call cuts the air, prompting VV and Noah to turn and look at the source. Corey is seen, holding a mic. The fans pop at the sight of him, but quickly quiet down when he brings the mic to his lips. VV rolls her eyes and Noah leans on the rope, chuckling and gesturing at Corey mockingly.

It's Corey. And I know what you're thinking. You're thinking it's pretty pathetic that I'm out here and making this spectacle of myself because I'm still not over you. You're thinking about how SAD it is that I'm still dragging this out. You might even be thinking that I'm embarrassing myself.

Vita shakes her head emphatically "yes" in the ring.

But I can't deny myself this anymore. I do have something to say.

Corey lowers the mic and VV and Noah look annoyed.

Noah: Woah, woah, woah. Just hold on a second, cunt!

Noah, who has now grabbed a microphone, has stepped out of the ring and starts walking toward Corey.

Noah: I’m starting to get a little tired of your whining, cunt! So spit it out so I can go ahead and punch you in the mouth.

I have to say....Corey pauses for dramatic effect.....that you're both pretty dumb for falling for the same distraction tactic you pulled on Cent.

Noah looks confused, when…

1000 MILE SLAM! Centurion drops Vita Valenteen from behind with a 1000 Mile Slam! Noah’s eyes go wide as he yells out fucking cunt! and runs towards the ring. He is about to get in the ring, when…

FALCON PUNCH!

Out of the crowd leaps Sarah Lacklan and Kenzi Grey, who nail a double punch to Noah! Noah falls to the mat as the crowd isn’t quite sure what to make of what is going on. Corey, on stage, cringes and calls out “that had to hurt” as Lacklan and Kenzi slide into the ring.

SJ: Well, this is something I never thought I would see. Sarah Lacklan and Kenzi Grey in the same ring as Centurion, and they don’t want to beat each other up. Truly an unusual sight.

Mav: Andy’s going to die of a heart attack.

Centurion picks Vita up off the mat and stands, wobbly, as Kenzi and Sarah bounce off the rope and nail the Falcon Punch to her, dropping her to the mat. Sarah Lacklan then unbuttons her coat to reveal the XWF Anarchy Championship.

SJ: That’s the real belt!

Mav: No, that’s the fake one. Vita has the real one.

SJ: Oh, shut up. Lacklan never lost the belt and you know it.

Lacklan puts her boot on Vita’s chest and raises the Anarchy title high as Centurion leans over the ropes to look down at the fallen Noah Jackson. All the while, Corey stands in the aisleway, laughing at the misfortunes of Noah and Vita.

The camera quickly cuts to Fuzz sitting in a chair holding a sign up, he’s casually waving the sign back and forth. Steve Sayors walks up to him mic in hand and camera rolling.

Steve: Fuzz I didn’t think you were going to be here…

Fuzz: And why is that?

Steve: Well you don’t like Centurion. You don’t care for this country, and to top it all off you don’t seem like the charitable kind of guy.

Fuzz: Right on all points Stevie. No as you can tell by my sign I am currently out here protesting the offices of the XWF.

Steve: Fuzz you do know you’re holding the sign backwards. No one can actually see the sign you’re holding up.

Fuzz glances down and gets visibly frustrated. He flips the sign the right way. In big bold letters all it says is.

“SHOW THE BRACKETS!”

Fuzz looks at it with a smile, and then back towards Steve.

Fuzz: This right here is what I’m out here for. The XWF have blatantly been hiding these Tournament brackets from Noah and myself. We have asked on multiple occasions to see them. Every time we ask we are ignored. Well guess what Steve.

Steve: What?

Fuzz: Noah and I have hit the back roads of America and all across ‘Stralia, and we got over 100,000 signatures of people wanting the brackets revealed. Sure some of them thought they were signing for the Marijuana Act to legalize it, but the fact remains. They signed.

Steve: And just what are you planning on doing with all those signatures?

Fuzz: Why I’m going to march right into all the GM’s offices across all shows and demand to give the people what they want. And that’s why I’m here tonight. I’m going to walk right into Theo’s office and demand action.

Steve: I’ve got some bad news for you Fuzz. Theo’s not here.

Fuzz: Well then who’s office have I been sitting outside of?

Steve shrugs his shoulders. Fuzz slowly opens the door and peers inside.

Fuzz: It’s a bathroom. I’ve been blocking a bathroom. FUCK! Damn it Steve. I’ve got to get out of here. Putting myself out here was an unnecessary risk. I’ve got to run. See you on Anarchy.

Fuzz then shoves Steve out of the way, and off into the crowd. As the camera cuts.

Jim Jimson
Vs
Barney Green
Vs
Konrad Raab

Jim calls upon the powers of the dophin king and sends the entire crowd and opponents to the 8th diemsion. As soon a Jim Jimson's super cool and amazing entrance is finished, the crowd and opponents all return to the arena missing out on the epic entrance.

"Like A Prayer" by Madonna starts to play through out the arena as fans start to cheer slightly. A black Jeep, driven by John Lauriniaits, appears at the top of the ramp slowly driving forward as we see Barney Green standing in the back waving the Irish Flag. The jeep stops and Green leaps out of it. He waves the flag one last time and places it back into the Jeep. He walks down the ramp and high fives a couple fans. He enters the ring and waits in the corner as the music fades.

Cold as Ice by M.O.P plays over the sound system as Konrad comes out through the curtain just wearing his blue and white mask with white hair along with his wrestling trousers with his nickname The Iceman on the front of them with Pit Bull Energy logos on the side of his trousers with black gloves on both of his hands with a side cross necklace on his neck with the blue and black yin-yang tattoo on his right shoulder, Iceman from X-Men tattoo on his back, Ice wolf on his left chest and ice bear on his right chest.

Phillips: “From Cologne, Germany, he is The Iceman, Konrad Raab!”

He then high fives the fans as he goes up the stairs before going in-between the ropes and does a holdup on each turnbuckle and everyone cheers him as he gets down from the turnbuckle and does a few boxing punches to the cameras before he looks at his opponent waiting for the match to start.

All three men start in the ring.

STEVE JASON: It's really weird to see Barney Green not be 800 pounds.

MAVERICK: Yeah good for Barney, can't wait to see him get his ass kicked.

DING! DING! DING!

Raab respectfully walks to the center of the ring and extends a fist slowly in each opponents directions looking for a fist bump to start the match.

STEVE JASON: I mean, it looks awkward but what a gentleman!

Green obliges and Raab gives a nod but as he turns to Jim Jimson he receives a face full of pinecone!

MAVERICK: A Jimson Snack! Right off the bat!

STEVE JASON: I don't think Raab got all of that pinecone though, Mav... What the fuck am I saying?

The pinecone hanging out of Raab's maw, he seems more confused rather than beaten down. Green spins around and plants Jimson down with a clothesline and turns back to Konrad and throws a heavy punch into his stomach, the pinecone launching from his mouth. Raab smiles with a thank you and reciprocates with a beautiful arm trap German suplex! Launching the full 264 pounds of Barney Green across the ring. Raab turns to his stomach and begins to push himself up only to receive a knee to the temple from Jimson!

Raab flails on the canvas and Jimson looks to Green who begins to charge him from across the mat. Green launches into the air looking for a crossbody but Jimson stands his ground and throws a headbutt against a flying Barney! Green flies through the air like a downed chopper as Jimson shakes the daze and wobbly legs. Konrad is back to his feet and he and Jim sqaure off in the center of the ring. Jim throws up his hands and Konrad goes low into a boxer's stance; Raab throws a hard right body blow which Jimson follows up with an open-handed slap to Raab's cheek. Raab shrugs off the blow and throws a straight left into Jimson's nose. Jim stumbles back and Raab switches footing, dodging a lazy hook from Jimson and swaying right putting power into a heavy haymaker to Jimson's temple!

Jim tries to keep himself up as he stumbles back but can't as he falls against the ropes and falls on his ass, trying to shake the cobwebs. The crowd cheer on Raab as he raises his arms in the air only for Green to get Konrad in a full nelson. Raab struggles in the hold as Green locks his hands together tight grasp behind Konrad's head.

Jim Jimson rushes Raab and knocks both Raab and Green over with a strong dropkick! The ring shakes as both men crash to the canvas and Raab rolls off of Green's frame and stands to his feet. Jimson charges forward and Raab throws a European Uppercut forward but it's easily telegraphed by Jimson as he hooks Raab's arm and plants The Iceman down with a float-over DDT! Jim Jimson does a kip-up with a triple front flip but it's so awesome that everyone refuses to believe it happened and just looks like Jim got up normally. Jim turns on a heel and sees Green making his way toward him, Green clocks Jimson with an elbow. Jimson stumbles back but doesn't fight back, instead he opens his arms to Green.

STEVE JASON: Is Jimson asking for a hug?

MAVERICK: Hey, sometimes being a wrestler gets to be a little too much, Steve.

STEVE JASON: ... Do you want a hug, Maverick?

MAVERICK: NO! ... Maybe.

As the two commentators hug it out killing all toxic masculinity tonight. Jim throws his hand to his chest, telling Green to come close. Barney clenches a fist and looks to Jim, then to the crowd who cheer on this display of love. It is all for a charity event, after all. Green lets down his guard and the two embrace to the biggest pop of the night from the crowd.

After a solid 10 to 20 seconds of manly hugging. Jim strikes!

STEVE JASON: THE JIMSON SLAM!!!

Green is destroyed by Jimson! A little from the emotional betrayal but more from the excellent belly to belly! Jimson goes for the cover!

THR-NO!

BROKEN UP BY KONRAD RAAB!

Raab grabs Jimson by the shoulders and hurls him off Green's body. Jimson quickly gets to his feet and charges Raab, throwing a shoulder against Raab's sternum and knocks him into the corner. Jim follows up with a spear but Raab hops up onto the top turnbuckle and Jimson crashes against the steel! He stumbles back and Raab turns on a heel and flies off with a moonsault!

Jim Jimson throws a knee forward but still gets the full blow of Raab's attack, both men crash down onto the mat.

The crowd roar as both men struggle to stand. Jimson gets to his feet first and leans against the ring ropes, but he is immediately met by a big forearm by Raab, sending him out of the ring. Raab turns to Barney Green and picks him up. He grabs him from behind…

The Frozen Pin!

THREE!!!!

WINNER: Konrad Raab

The XWF camera crew cuts back to a developing situation. We see Lux standing in the back, a vicious smile on her face. About 30 feet away is Madison Dyson, surrounded by a cavalcade of her Blackwater mercenary bodyguards. The bodyguards are all wielding collapsible batons and looking particularly menacing.

BACK THE FUCK UP, LUX! You are NOT getting any piece of this today, bitch! Madison screeches from behind her human shield.

Is that right.... Lux jerks forward a bit, spooking the bodyguards.

Centurion enters from the left, holding his arms out as he approaches Lux. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Everybody calm down! He turns to Lux. Look, I know you've got some major heat with her. But I would really appreciate it if you didn't murder her at my charity show.

Lux speaks audibly to Cent, but her eyes never leave Madison. I had no intention of doing that. Her day's coming soon, but it doesn't have to be today. Her grin widens. Watch your back, hon. too.

Lux takes her leave peacefully, making a wide berth around the merc team.

Yeah, bitch, WHAT?!

Cent looks at Madison and scowls, shaking his head as he walks off camera.

Ruby
Vs
Alyssa Ferro

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 20 minute time limit.

Out from the back runs Ruby to a loud ovation from the crowd. She waves to the fans and slaps the hands of some folks in the front row as she makes her way to the ring.

Announcer: Introducing first, from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She is…RUBY!!

SJ: Here comes the former lime-green superhero to a really nice reception from the crowd.

Mav: Lime green superhero? That’s an…interesting choice of colors. Probably why she dropped it.

Ruby slides into the ring and stands up the turnbuckle as the crowd continues to cheer her on. She then jumps off and stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for her opponent.

The crowd gives another really loud reaction as, out from the back, steps Alyssa Ferro.

Announcer: And her opponent, from St. Marys, Pennsylvania…ALYSSA FERRO!

SJ: This is Alyssa Ferro’s first match in the XWF in over 10 years.

Mav: Yeah, Alyssa started out as a rookie here to middling success, but her career really took off elsewhere. Great to see her back for this event.

Ferro runs down the aisle and slides into the ring before leaning up against the ropes, soaking in the cheers of the crowd. She gets a huge smile on her face as she looks out into the crowd. She checks the ropes one time before standing up straight and the bell rings.

Immediately Ruby puts her hand behind her back and extends the other hand. Without hesitation, Ferro takes the hand and shakes it as the two of them bow towards each other, much to the delight of the crowd.

Mav: A lot of respect being shown here.

SJ: Yeah, these two have very similar personalities, and Alyssa said some positive things about Ruby in the lead up to this match, so there isn’t any bad blood here at all.

The crowd claps to get fired up as Ferro and Ruby circle the ring. The two lock up and Ferro immediately gets to her knees. She reverses it into a hammerlock, but Ruby does a front roll to counter it into a standing arm bar. Ferro then goes for an arm drag, which Ruby lands on her feet. Ruby does for a leg sweep, which Ferro jumps over, before Ferro goes for an elbow strike, which Ruby ducks. Ferro then flips over Ruby’s back and goes for a Pele kick, but Ruby cartwheels out of the way. Ruby then goes for a drop kick, which Ferro backs away from. The two then bounce off the ropes and look to go for drop kicks, but they see the other doing the same, so they both flip and land on their knees. The crowd goes nuts as Ferro and Ruby kneel in front of each other, huge smiles on their faces.

SJ: To say these two have things well scouted would be an understatement.

Mav: The winner may be the first person to land a move.

Both women get to their feet and circle each other again. Ferro immediately grabs Ruby in a headlock, but Ruby quickly throws Ferro against the ropes. Ferro comes back and knocks Ruby down with a shoulder block. Ferro runs against the ropes again, but Ruby does a kip-up and nails Ferro with a Ruby Cutter!

Mav: Woah!

SJ: It may be over already!

Ruby goes for the pin…

1…

KICKOUT! The crowd roars as Ferro not only kicks out, but shoots back to her feet, delivering a drop kick to Ruby in the process. Ferro bounces off the ropes and comes back at a prone Ruby, hitting her with a standing shooting star press. Now Ferro covers…

1…

2…

Ruby rolls out of it and rolls up Ferro!

1….

2….

Ferro kicks out, gets back to her feet, and delivers a dropkick to a seated Ruby. Ferro then goes for the pin, but as she rolls Ruby over, Ruby is able to roll over her head and jump in the air, delivering a big clothesline, sending both competitors to the mat. The crowd goes nuts as both wrestlers lay in the middle of the ring.

SJ: This has been a sprint. These two have reversed and countered everything the other has done. The action is too fast to call, folks!

Both women slowly get to their feet and crawl to opposite corners. Ruby is able to get to her feet as Ferro stands, back turned. As she turns around, she is met with a running splash in the corner. Ferro stumbles out of the corner as Ruby bounces off the ropes. Ferro counters and is able to lift Ruby up and over the ropes, but Ruby lands on her feet on the ring apron. She delivers a big kick to the side of Ferro’s head, and as Ferro stumbles forwards holding her head, Ruby jumps onto the top rope and delivers a massive missile dropkick to Ferro’s back. Ferro falls face first onto the mat, and Ruby gets to her feet. The crowd continues to go crazy and Ruby, seeing the excitement, runs to one of the corners and jumps to the top turnbuckle.

SJ: Ruby, known for her high risk maneuvers.

Ferro slowly gets to her feet and Ruby is jestering to her, hoping she turns around. Ferro does and Ruby jumps off, but is met with a huge midair superkick! The crowd lets out a loud “OOOO!!” as Ruby sits hard onto the mat.

Mav: She may need a mask now just to hide those teeth…or lack there of.

Ferro makes the cover…

1….

2…

KICKOUT! Ferro gets back to her feet and picks up Ruby. She then grabs Ruby by the arm and runs towards the turnbuckle, looking for a top rope arm drag. Ferro gets to the top turnbuckle, but Ruby is able to counter and tosses Ferro off, sending Ferro crashing to the mats on the outside. Ferro clutches her back as Ruby falls against the ropes, trying to catch her breath. Ferro starts to get to her feet and Ruby, seeing the situation at hand, quickly runs against the ropes, then back towards Ferro, taking flight.

SJ: TOPE CON HERO!

Both women are laid out on the outside as the crowd begins a “this is awesome! This is awesome!” chant.

Mav: I have to agree. These women have gone at a thousand miles an hour in this match.

Both women crawl and slowly get to there knees, with Ruby having the advantage. She finds the outer barricade and pulls herself up, and sees Ferro on her knees against the opposite barricade. Ruby sprints at Ferro, but Ferro reverses, shoving Ruby into the barricade. Instead of crashing against it, though, Ruby jumps on top of it and goes for a moonsault. Ferro ducks under it and Ruby lands on her feet, but a split second slip allows Ferro to nail Ruby with a high knee before grabbing her by the arm and slamming her chest first into the steel barrier. Ruby bounces off of it, clutching her chest as Ferro grabs her from behind and delivers a Saito Suplex, dropping Ruby onto her back on the outside.

SJ: This place doubles as a ballroom, so under those mats is a carpet. That means the landing is softer than it would normally be during tradition wrestling shows.

Mav: Yeah, but it still sucks to land on your head on it, and I would much rather be dropped in the ring than out there.

Ferro picks Ruby up by the head and tosses her back into the ring. She then gets on the apron and climbs to the turnbuckle before signaling to the crowd.

SJ: She’s signaling for the Fire Bomb! If she hits this, it’s over.

Ruby gets to her feet, and Ferro jumps off…

…INTO A RUBY CUTTER! The crowd explodes as Ruby hits the move out of mid air and Ferro lands motionless on the mat. The crowd begins a “Ruby! Ruby!” chant as she gets to her feet. She sees Ferro down on the mat, and sees her opportunity. She climbs to the top turnbuckle, and leaps off…

RUBY IN THE ROUGH!

Mav: That’s it!

Both of Ruby’s feet land directly into Ferro’s chest, and she quickly makes the cover.

1….

2….

THREE!!

WINNER: Ruby

SJ: What a fantastic match we just saw! These two women threw everything they had at one another.

The crowd cheers as Ruby gets to her feet, still selling the effects of the match. The referee raises her hand in the air as Ferro slowly starts to move. She gets to her knees, and Ruby, in the spirit of sportsmanship, reaches her hand out to her. Ferro takes it, and Ruby helps Ferro to her feet. The two immediately embrace in a hug, before Ferro turns to face the crowd and raises Ruby’s arm, as well.

Big D appears on the X-Tron to a chorus of boos. He closes his eyes and smiles, laughing to himself a bit before speaking.

"I know, I know, you're all disappointed I'm not there......."

More boos fill the arena as D puts a hand over his heart, seemingly touched by the reaction.

"You see, I couldn't be bothered to participate in a charity show, it just wouldn't look right in my checkbook. Whether it's the expense of traveling, or the risk of getting injured for no reason whatsoever, it just wasn't worth it to me....."

The arena begins to shake with how much hate the audience is showing Big D.

"Not to mention, what's the point in helping out people who won't help themselves? Seriously, doesn't this shit happen EVERY YEAR?!?! And you people just sit inside your homes along hurricane paths, as if it's NOT going to happen to you. Then, once it finally does, you actually expect people to feel sorry for you and help out because YOU made a bad investment. Sorry, but that ain't Big D's problem......."

You can just feel the tension in the air, these fans wish D was there so they could tear him up like the hurricanes did their houses. They continue to yell at him, but he continued to speak over their boos.

"Maybe you aren't ENTIRELY to blame......... I'm sure some of you have tried to sell your houses, once you realized the danger, but couldn't find anyone else dumb enough to buy them from you! So here's some advice: next time you decide to buy a home, maybe do it in an area that ISN'T along the path of a hurricane?....."

Big D reaches into his pocket and pulls out a penny, which he flips at the camera lens.

"Penny for your thoughts........."

The X-Tron goes black as the fans lose their minds. We go to the announce team of Steve Jason and Maverick, who don't seem as displeased.

SJ: "Folks, we just received some good news: Big D's wife just donated $5,000 of HIS money to the cause!"

Mav: "That's excellent news, Steve. With Big D's penny, that makes a total of $5,000.01!"

SJ: "What a generous contribution from the Big D family."

SJ: "We're back here LIVE from beautiful Nassau in the Bahamian Islands!"

Maverick: "It's a region that was completely devastated by Hurricane Donald which sat here and ravaged the island for a couple days!"

SJ: "Dorian, Maverick. Hurricane Dorian."

Maverick: "Whatever."

SJ: "Joining us right now though, fresh off his victory at Relentless over Cambyses and Mastermind is Television Champion, Thaddeus Duke!"

"My Name is Human" by Highly Suspect plays as the younger portion of the crowd goes wild. Thaddeus appears on stage in just normal blue jeans and his Duke Nation hoodie, the Television title slung over his left shoulder. He stands momentarily with his hood up. As the song cranks up, he tosses off the hood and starts to walk quickly toward the ring, slapping hands with fans and stopping for a few quick selfies with Duke Nation.

SJ: "Well, whatever else he is, he's a man of the people."

Maverick: "He looks genuinely happy to be here and its sort of contagious. It kinda makes me sick."

"Hello Nassau!" Thaddeus shouts after he enters the ring and tosses his title back up on his shoulder. "I need to apologize to all you Bahamians because I dropped the ball. I'd have loved to come here and perform for all of you and put my title on the line but somehow some signals got crossed and I failed to notify Centurion in time.

"It's a huge disappointment I know, but at least I'm here to see you. Sometimes, things take precedent over being an XWF performer and this is one of those things. Normally people like you all over the world pay your hard earned money to come see us fight in this ring, but this time, we're here to see you. We're here to pay it back to you for supporting us so well.

"Thaddeus!"

SJ: "Who the hell was that?"

Maverick: "What?"

"I'm fresh off a victory at Relentless and..."

"Hey Duke!"

SJ: "It's Mastermind!"

Maverick: "Live via satellite, presumably from his home in New Zealand!"

Thaddeus looks toward the X-Tron where Mastermind sits in his thinking chair, in his gorgeous luxury home.

"I have your attention, good."

"In case you haven't noticed, you've had my attention for a few weeks now. I thought kicking your ass backstage at Relentless would have given it away."

"Yeah, you caught me off guard, and you really embarrassed me, Duke, but I will guarantee you here tonight, that it won't happen again."

"I've exacted my revenge, Mastermind. You stuck your nose in my business and now Big D is goin' around pretending he would have been champion if not for you. You under-minded my title win by interfering..."

"what you don't seem to get through that thick head of yours Duke, that it wasn't my business that I was taking care of. I was acting on behalf of Savage GM Atticus Black. He was running around backstage asking for volunteers to step in. He did not want another double champion like what happened with Soldier, so I was in the right place at the right time."

"If you didn't want me as an enemy, Mastermind, you should have been smarter. If you wanted to kick Daniel's ass you should have done it after I won my match, but instead you had to go into business for yourself and put yourself in the middle of it.

"By doing so, you put yourself in my metaphorical cross hairs.

"If you paid any attention to what I was saying, if you've ever paid attention to anything I have ever done or ever said you would know that I don't make promises that I have no intention of keeping. I told you I was gonna kick your ass at Relentless and I did that. I told you I was gonna retain my Television championship and I did that.

"As far as I'm concerned, I have nothing left to prove against you..."

"Will you shut up boi! You think this is over?"

"Listen, whatever you've done, no matter the titles you've won or the matches you won or whatever, you're just not in my league and I have nothing to prove by beating you week in and week out..."

"Is that right boi?"

"Look, I said in my statement to you after Relentless that you could challenge me 100 times and I'd beat you 100 times. I'd turn you away 100 times because I'm better than you. I'm better than you in every conceivable way..."

"If you had such a problem with me doing the bidding of Atticus and stopping Big D become a double champion and also
exacting my revenge on Big D for how he won that Xtreme belt that previous Warfare. My attack just happened to aid you in your victory, then why not call me out and challenge me one on one? Why the cowardly backstage attack?

"I wrestled your father too, Thaddeus. Your father was a lot of things but he'd never stoop so low as to attack a man from behind and embarrassing him. We had a respect thing. To me he was a legend. You, boi, will never be a legend in my eyes until this gets resolved. How do you feel, Thaddeus Duke? Being compared to, and ultimately falling short of, your legend father?"

"This has nothing to do with my..."

"Did I strike a nerve, boi? Did calling you a coward do it? Or was it me comparing you to a man you never could measure up to?"

"It's clear, Mastermind, that you and I have no respect for each other. If you want to beat it into each other, that's fine..."

SJ: "OH MY GOD!"

A pair of bald headed men, who could be described as thugs jump the security rail and slide into the ring.

Maverick: "They've just attacked the television champion!"

The two men beat down Thaddeus Duke as Mastermind watches on via satellite. No smiles, no particular looks of emotion of any kind adorn the face of Mastermind. The two men continue to beat down the champ. One of the men lift the fallen champion to his feet by his hair and whip him toward the ropes. Thaddeus ducks a big boot from the second man and hits him with...

SJ: "SHELL SHOCKED FROM THE TV CHAMP!"

Duke flattens one of the attackers with a surprise RKO. He pops back to his feet and the other man charges after him with a lariat, but Duke ducks under it. The man turns...

SNAP!

Maverick: "BETTER THAN YOU!"

Duke is full of adrenaline after the superkick as he spits on his would be attackers and searches quickly for the microphone.

SJ: "OHHH! A mocking slow clap from Mastermind!"

"Is that the best you got, Mastermind?"

Thaddeus points down at one of the fallen men.

"If that's the best you got, Mastermind, it's not good enough!"

"If that was the best I had, boi, you wouldn't be standing."

Click.

Snow.

Fade.

Thaddeus is in the ring and livid, yelling obscenities at the blank X-Tron when...

SJ: "FROM BEHIND!"

Maverick: "Jesus! A shot to the back of the head with the Television title and the champion is out!"

A third bald headed thug had snuck into the ring while Thaddeus had his attention on Mastermind, grabbed the belt and had brass knuckles on. Both combinations felled the TV champion.

The other two who were dispatched by Thaddeus are told to leave by the third, which they do. The third one stands over the fallen Thad, and spits down on him. He then folds the Telephone title belt in half and gently places it on top of Duke, as if he had been instructed to. Then he leaves the ring and follows his other two mates back out into the crowd and they disappear.

Federweight Championship
Madison Dyson ©
Vs
Ezra Blackwater
Vs
Thunder Knuckles
Vs
Isabelle Ravenwolf

SJ: Now we go to the sole title match of the evening as the Federweight Championship is on the line in a hardcore fatal four way.

Mav: Apparently this particular title isn't normally on the line in official matches as it's more of a 24/7 title, so this should be an interesting treat for everyone in attendance tonight!

All three brothers Blackwater emerge, with Ezra, in the lead. Pausing briefly, the brothers look around at the exuberant crowd, with immense entertainment. Sharing an amused glance to one another as the fans scream. From there they walk in unison to the ring, occasionally separating to approach a random fan that's losing their mind.

Mav: Many of the fans certainly seem to enjoy this trio!

Clearly, enjoying the effect they have on the crowd, the Brothers Blackwater continue onward. Once they reach the ring, two of the brothers hold up the bottom rope, as Ezra slides into the ring. Ezra then takes his place in the squared circle and awaits his opponent, while basking in the cheers from the audience.

A giant wall of flaming pyro burst through the ceiling as Thunderstruck RuMbLeS through what remains of the arena!

SJ: Woah!! What the...?

Mav: Jesus. They could have warned us that was about to happen!

Thunder Knuckles marches down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He isn't wasting any time getting into this fight!

SJ: Thunder Knuckles marches right up to Ezra and the referee has to keep the two separated!

Mav: I like his determination but we still have two more competitors before this match is officially underway.

O'Death By Jen Titus plays over the speakers as Isabella Ravenwolf makes her way out from the back. She glances at some of the fans seductively on her way to the ring and as soon as she enters, Thunder Knuckles is already up in her face.

Mav: Knuckles is really amped up tonight.

SJ: He's been on a real roll in the XWF lately and no doubt wants to keep that momentum going.

The ref separates the two as the final participant finally emerges.

"Immigrant Song" by Karen O and Trent Reznor begins to play as the lights dim and Madison Dyson saunters down the aisle, easily receiving the worst reaction of the night as nearly every fan in attendance is booing her mercilessly.

SJ: Definitely not the fan favorite of this match.

Mav: Well she's apparently a Nazi and enjoys watching midgets get burned alive, so...

SJ: Clearly the XWF is still suffering the aftereffects of the Shane era. Someone like this would have been sent packing in short order back in my day.

Madison seems flattered by all the booing as she smirks, finally rolling into the ring and...

Mav: Thunder Knuckles!!!

WHAM! Knuckles wastes no time jumping on Madison before she could even stand up! He's clubbing away on her as Ezra quickly turns to see Isabella running at him but he sidesteps and sends her crashing chest first into the corner, catching her on the bounce back with a quick dropkick to the back of the head that sends her right into the corner again, this time with her face smashing into the top turnbuckle!

Mav: Ouch! Not a good start for Isabella.

Thunder Knuckles is still beating on Madison Dyson until she runs her nails down his face and follows up while she's still on her back with an upward kick to his face to send him reeling back. She hurries to her feet and grabs Kuckles' leg...

Mav: Looking like a possible dragon screw takedown here.

SJ: Ooooh! More like a swift kick to the family jewels!

She keeps holding onto his ankle and now turns it into a dragon screw takedown but before she can follow up, Ezra grabs her and whips her into the far corner following up with a running clothesline that rocks Dyson who crackes to the canvas. Ezra turns his attention back to Thunder Knuckles who is just getting back up but then the two of them see Isabella Ravenwolf recovering from earlier, already dripping blood from her nose from having her face smashed into the turnbuckle at the very start of the match.

SJ: I have a feeling this isn't going to go well for Isabella!

Ezra destroys Isabella with a charging clothesline that spins her around in mid air before she lands hard and immediately receives a running leg drop from Thunder Knuckles! He rips her back up and hits a Pedigree!

Mav: Excellent maneuver there!

SJ: I remember Centurion having quite a bit of success with that one early in his career.

Mav: Yes sir.

Knuckles pulls Isabella right back up and hits a diamond cutter! He's all fired up! He stomps Isabella as Ezra and Madison just watch from opposite corners and Knuckles pulls Isabella back up and this time into a Rock Bottom! He pulls her back up AGAIN and...

SJ: Sweet chin music!

Mav: And a Stunner! Now that one makes ME proud!

SJ: Jesus, is this guy a human highlight reel of finishers?

Mav: Tombstone!

Madison has taken to the outside of the ring and is searching under the ring while Thunder Knuckles continues to entertain Ezra by unloading every big finisher from the last 2 decades on poor Isabella.

SJ: He hits a GTS!

Mav: I'll be damned! Attitude Adjustment!!

SJ: Scorpion Death Drop!!!

The fans are blowing the roof off as Knuckles pumps his fists into the air and walks around the fallen body of Isabella! He grabs her ankles and holds her legs up as he looks to the fans...

Mav: Looks like a Sharpshooter is going to be next... WAIT!

SJ: Superman Punch to Ezra who never saw it coming!

Mav: Now that was a fast switch up!

Ezra falls into the ropes and bounces back toward Thunder Knuckles... Codebreaker!

Mav: Good lord!

SJ: I can't say I've seen anything quite like this in some time. This guy definitely picked the right moves for his standard offense.

Mav: No kidding! Torture Rack to Ezra!

Knuckles has Ezra up in the rack WHILE stomping down on Isabella's face with each crank of Ezra's body across his back.

Mav: Uhhhh... Knuckles? You might wanna...

BAAAM!!!!!!!!

Madison Dyson just obliterated Thunder Knuckles' chest with a sledgehammer she found under the ring! Ezra crashes down out of the torture rack and lands on Isabella's broken and battered body while Madison just winds up and brings that sledgehammer down across Knuckle's shoulder and begins to choke him with the aid of the handle.

SJ: Ezra with the unexpected pinfall attempt on Isabella!

The ref begins to count...

Madison is still choking Knuckles' with the sledgehammer but starts to turn her attention...

… CRRRACK!

SJ: OOOOOOOH!

Mav: That's not right! That's not a golf club!

SJ: Well Dyson sure knows how to swing it like one! I'm surprised Ezra's head didn't end up in the very last row!

The way Ezra's head whipped back as a result of that swing from the sledgehammer brings a hush over the crowd as the referee checks on Ezra. Dyson turns her attention back to Thunder Knuckles who is struggling to push himself up to one knee. As Dyson closes in, he lunges forward with a desperate and unorthodox headbutt to her lower abdomen and in that moment manages to get his hands on the sledgehammer. He rips it from her hands so hard it actually flies out of his own grip and into the crowd!

Mav: Oh no...

The fans shriek as the sledgehammer strikes a handicapped boy and knocks him out cold. Madison is laughing about it as the momentary distraction is just enough for her to rush toward the ropes and slide under them to the outside.

Mav: Isabella is out cold after receiving every finisher in the book, Ezra is out cold after that golf club sledgehammer swing, and now we have an innocent fan in need of urgent medical attention. This match is not going as planned!

SJ: Sadly, I think it is. This is what draws in the XWF of today.

Knuckles hurries out and chases Madison Dyson around the ring. She keeps glancing behind her as she rounds each corner and then finally she drops down at a point where there are some items sticking out from under the ring.

SJ: That's right where she originally found that sledgehammer!

She just starts grabbing the exposed objects and whipping them at Knuckles! First a large wrench which he narrowly avoids, then a standard sized hammer that he manages to sidestep and finally an open toolbox that she flings at him and he catches him right in the head as tools fly everywhere! Screws and nails spill out and spread around as Knuckles drops down to his knees, dazed from the shot. The fans are booing her relentlessly as she reaches under the ring apron...

SJ: What's she grabbing now?

She pulls out a fire extinguisher and blasts Knuckles in the face with it, momentarily blinding him just long enough for her to ram it into his gut and then deliver a hard DDT!

Mav: Oh no! The screws and nails!!

SJ: He's busted open!

Madison takes a moment to taunt the crowd which sets them off even more, some of them throwing debris at her!

Mav: Look at her... She's LOVING this!

Meanwhile back in the ring, Isabella is still unconscious but Ezra is starting to recover. He surveys the area and locks eyes on Dyson at ringside. He shakes off the cobwebs and bounces off the far ropes to gain momentum before catching Dyson in the back with one hell of a baseball slide that sends her crashing head first into the guard rail as the fans erupt! Now Thunder Knuckles gets back to his feet, pulling screws and nails out of his forehead, and he goes right to work on Dyson by smashing the now empty tool box over her head and then Irish whipping her hard into the ring steps, sending the top half of them sliding off of their base from the impact as the fans roar their approval!

Ezra makes his way out to ringside and catches Knuckles with an Enzuigiri and then rolls him into the ring. Ezra quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a swanton bomb! The momentum keeps him rolling after nailing Knuckles and he ends up on top of the still unconscious Isabella for the pin!

SJ: Ezra for the win!

The ref makes the count....

DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madison Dyson just smashed the ring bell into Ezra's head to break up the pin!

SJ: That's got to hurt!

Dyson rolls Ezra over so he's face down and she positions the ring bell...

Mav: You've got to be kidding me.

SPLATDING!!!!

SJ: She just curb stomped Ezra into the ring bell!!

Knuckles is back to his feet and charges Dyson but she catches him with a drop toe hold...

DING!!! Right into the bell as well!

Dyson scoops Isabella Ravenwolf up, bringing her off the canvas for the first time in quite some time and she hits...

Mav: DEAD BITCH WALKIN!

DING!!!!

SJ: My god! Right into the ring bell with her patented version of the Celtic Cross Slam!

Dyson covers Isabella...

...THREE!!!!

WINNER and STILL Federweight Champion: Madison Dyson

THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE XTREME WRESTLING FEDERATION

The scene fades in as we see upper body shots of “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE and ADAM BARKER as “I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan plays at a lower tone in the background. The words “live via satellite from WALES” is shown on the bottom right hand portion of the screen as CHRIS is displaying a white t-shirt that has bold lettering which reads “I Kick Kids Teeth Out.” across the chest of the shirt itself while ADAM has a typical designer suit looking as sharp as he looks as he states.

ADAM BARKER- “Ladies and Gentleman, MY name is ADAM BARKER and I am the representative of the man standing to my left, the man that SHOULD be your XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION and the man that will thrash PETER GILMOUR live Wednesday Night on Warfare… “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!”

There’s a sly smirk on the face of CHRIS has his hands rests on his hips and his chest is poked out so that the words on his shirt are on full display.

CHRIS PAGE- “I really wish I could have been there tonight live…”

CHRIS stops in mid-sentence as if he rethinks his thought before sarcastically spouting out.

CHRIS PAGE- “The people in the Bahama’s have been dick slapped by two back to back hurricanes and seemingly can’t catch a break…”

Various shots of the island flash across the screen as CHRIS’s continues to speak.

[Image: gettyimages-1166064501.jpg]

CHRIS PAGE- “CENTURION and the XWF has elected to use this tragedy as a way to raise money for the entire island that has been effected in this horrific event.”

[Image: bahamas2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1]

CHRIS PAGE- “Now more than ever the world has rallied behind this little slice of paradise as cleanup efforts have been underway and lives try to get back to normal. We all know that now more than ever times are tough and we know right now that any donations are welcomed.”

[Image: rts2p2r3_wide-d0bc8097409f9864048937e73d...00-c85.jpg]

CHRIS PAGE- “Which is why I’m here tonight…”

We cut back to the live via satellite shot from WALES as CHRIS looks directing into the camera and states.

CHRIS PAGE- “While I can’t be there physically my check book can be anywhere at anytime.”

There’s a pop from the live crowd as CHRIS continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “Tonight I’m here to make a donation of my own to show the people of the Bahama’s just how they mean to me.”

CHRIS reaches into his back pocket seemingly reaching for his wallet.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ve got a sizeable donation for the Hurricane Relief Fund for…”

CHRIS pulls a folded check from his back pocket. He opens the check before turning it around, his hand covering his address because he isn’t stupid like that. The camera zooms in on the dollar amount which immediately draws boos from the crowd as the amount on the check reads 0.01.

CHRIS PAGE- “The paper this check is printed on is worth more than a third rate island that makes its money off tourism!”

CHRIS tears the check into two pieces and lets it fall to the floor as he continues to bark out at the camera.

CHRIS PAGE- “Stop fucking complaining and get your shit together! Nobody told you to live on an island in the middle of the ocean, idiots.”

The boos ring out all over the arena as CHRIS continues by saying.

CHRIS PAGE- “You can catch me Wednesday Night on WARFARE when I destroy PETER GILMOUR… oh wait, no you can’t catch me on WARFARE, most of you don’t have power. Forget it.”

CHRIS flips the camera off as the feed cuts to static.[/align]

MAIN EVENT
Centurion & Boris
Vs
“Box Office” Brian O’Haire & Legion

Announcer: The following contest is our MAAAIIINNNN EEVVEENNTTT!! It is a tag team match, and it is set for one fall.

Crowd: ONE FALL!!

Mav: I hate it when they do that.

“Box Office” Brian O’Haire steps out from the back to a decent amount of boos. He stretches his arms out and looks into the fans, cracking a wide smile as they show him what they think of him. Legion then steps out from the back behind Brian.

Announcer: Approaching the ring first, the team of “Box Office” Brian O’Haire, and LEGION!

Mav: Why are they coming out together?

SJ: We’re hearing rumors that the crew forgot to bring Legion’s music with him, so he’s just going to come out with Brian.

Mav: “Didn’t bring it with them?” What kind of amateur show are we running here?

O’Haire slowly walks to the ring and jumps on to the apron, flashing his smile to the crowd once again, even though the crowd seems to reject it. Legion slides in from the opposite side of the ring, which does get a positive reaction from the crowd. O’Haire looks annoyed at this as he steps into the ring and yells something at Legion.

Boris steps out next to a mild reaction, though a few rabid fans are louder than others. Boris places his hands on his hips as he looks out into the crowd.

Announce: And their opponents, first, from Slovakia, he is the Patron Saint of Vodka…BORIS!

Boris enthuastically nods.

Mav: Is he going to wrestle in that track suit?

SJ: He does everything in that track suit.

Mav: …gross.

The crowd comes alive as the famous theme of Centurion plays. Boris remains standing by the entrance, and after a few seconds, Centurion comes storming out, Hart Title around his waist, to a huge ovation.

Announce: And his tag team partner, from Atlantic City, New Jersey. He is the XWF Hart Champion…CENTURION!

Centurion puts his fist to the side and nods to Boris, who gives him a fist bump. He then leads Boris down the aisle and into the ring before standing on the turnbuckle and raising the title high. The crowd cheers as Centurion shows off his newly won prize.

SJ: It’s been one week since Centurion regained gold in the XWF. At 42 years old, I think it’s safe to say, he’s still got it.

Mav: It’s still his fault that we lost that match at XX.

SJ: Who got pinned in that match again?

Mav: …shut up.

Centurion hands the title over to the announcer as his music dies down. He and Boris stand in one corner as O’Haire and Legion discuss something in the other corner. Boris points to himself as if to say “I got it”, and Centurion steps out of the ring. Legion goes to step to the center of the ring, but before he can, O’Haire shoves Legion out of the way and sprints towards Boris, taking him out from behind. The ref calls for the bell and the match is underway.

SJ: O’Haire getting the jump on Boris here, and Legion doesn’t seem too pleased with it.

Boris gets taken to the ground as O’Haire stomps on his back. The crowd begins to boo as O’Haire steps back and raises his arms to the side, taunting him. He picks Boris up off the ground and whips him into the opposite turnbuckle, away from Centurion. O’Haire then runs at Boris and hails him with a shoulder in the corner. Boris lets out a yell as he stumbles from the corner and falls to the mat.

Mav: Boris hasn’t even gotten the chance to take his sunglasses off.

SJ: I don’t think the sunglasses EVER come off.

O’Haire begins stomping on Boris’ shoulder before getting to the mat and locking in an arm bar. Boris yells out in pain and reaches out towards Centurion, who is all the way on the other side of the ring.

SJ: O’Haire has Boris isolated, and he’s now picked a body part to work on.

Boris kicks his feet and slides his body before finally getting his foot on the bottom rope. The referee begins the count, and O’Haire breaks the hold before standing and staring directly at the referee in a threatening manor. He turn around and picks Boris off the ground, but Boris begins to fight back, delivering some punches to O’Haire’s stomach. O’Haire doubles over as Boris gets to his feet, and Boris begins delivering some shots to O’Haire’s face. The crowd started getting fired up as Boris’ fists go faster and faster. Boris drives O’Haire into the turnbuckle, and as he does, Legion reaches out and taps O’Haire on the shoulder, which Boris doesn’t see.

SJ: Blind tag by Legion.

Boris poses to the crowd as O’Haire is still in the corner, then charges at him, only to be met with a boot to the face by Legion. The crowd boo’s as Legion hops in the ring.

Mav: Legion is normally a fan favorite, but being on the opposite side of Boris and Centurion, the crowd has turned on him. It happens.

Legion grabs Boris and nails an exploder suplex into the center of the ring. Boris grabs his back and reaches out in pain, but is unable to move closer to Centurion, who continues to call for a tag. Legion grabs Boris by the head and picks him up off the mat before driving him back down with a Russian Leg Sweep. Legion then goes for a cover.

1….

2….

KICKOUT!

Boris’ arm shoots off the mat to a round of cheers. Legion doesn’t seem effected as he picks Boris up again and whips him against the ropes. Boris comes back, only to be nailed with standing dropkick. Boris hits the mat and rolls out of the ring. Legion then turns to say something to the ref, and as he does, O’Haire drops to off the mat and punches Boris right in the face. The crowd boos as Centurion starts screaming at the referee.

SJ: Now that was uncalled for.

O’Haire tosses Boris back in the ring and Legion picks him up. He Irish whips Boris into the turnbuckle, but out of desperation, Boris comes back with a thunderous closeline, and both men hit the mat! The crowd gets to their feet as Centurion stands on his tip toes and reaches his arm out into the ring. Boris begins to crowd towards his partner, as does Legion. They both get to their partners and make the tag, but the crowd explodes as Centurion hops in the ring.

O’Haire sprints at Centurion, who takes him down with an arm drag. O’Haire pops back up, but is taken down by another arm drag. O’Haire gets up a little slower this time, and Centurion whips him against the ropes, and takes O’Haire down with a flying shoulder tackle. He then starts yelling, firing up the crowd.

Mav: He’s feeling it now.

A gassed O’Haire stumbles back into the turnbuckle as Centurion walks over and stands on the second rope. He begins delivering punches to O’Haire’s head as the crowd chants along with the punches.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8…

O’Haire swipes Centurion’s legs out from under him, causing Centurion to go face first into the top turnbuckle. O’Haire stumbles out of the turnbuckle holding his head before tagging Legion back into the match. Legion walks over to Centurion and tries to grab him from behind, but Centurion elbows him in the head, causing Legion to stumbled back towards the center of the ring. Centurion then runs and baseball slides, taking Legion out at the knees.

Mav: Yikes! That’s a torn ACL.

Legion goes end over end and falls onto the mat. He then grabs Legion by the legs and looks to lock in the Fall Of Rome, causing the crowd to go nuts.

SJ: He’s looking to end it right now.

Centurion is able to turn Legion onto his stomach, but is immediately hit with a boot to the face by O’Haire. The crowd boos as O’Haire starts stomping on Centurion, causing Boris to get into the ring and shoulder tackle O’Haire to the mat. O’Haire and Boris begin brawling as the referee tries to regain control.

Mav: It’s all breaking down now.

Boris and O’Haire continue to brawl, delivering punches to each other’s head, but after a few shots, Boris begins to no sell the effects. Instead, pops his head back up, causing the crowd to cheer. O’Haire delivers another punch, and Boris just looks at him. He begins shaking his head in fury as the crowd roars.

Mav: He’s Slaving up!

O’Haire looks to deliver a big punch to Boris, but Boris ducks and lifts O’Haire, slamming him with a body slam. Boris squats on his toes next to O’Haire, yelling “opa!” to the crowd. Legion gets to his feet, but before he can attack Boris, he is met with a body slam by Centurion, who squats next to Boris and also yells “opa!”, much to the delight of the crowd.

SJ: These two are really working in tandem tonight.

They pick up O’Haire and whip him against the ropes, but O’Haire comes back with a double closeline, knocking Boris and Centurion off their feet.

SJ: O’Haire is not the legal man here. The referee needs to get control of this.

O’Haire looks over at Centurion, then over as Boris, and decides to pick up Boris. Boris retaliates by hitting a headbutt, but because Boris is wearing a padded woolen ushanka, it has no effect on O’Haire. Boris lets out a “blyat!” and goes to run against the ropes, but O’Haire grabs Boris by the collar and drags him down.

Mav: Horse collar. That’s a 15 yard penalty.

O’Haire bends over to pick up Boris…

V TRIGGER! Centurion comes in from out of nowhere and nails O’Haire in the head. O’Haire falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Centurion looks at Legion, who is on his knees, and O’Haire, who is on the outside holding his head. He shrugs, runs against the ropes, and delivers a suicide dive onto O’Haire on the outside! The crowd cheers as O’Haire is wiped out and Centurion stands, facing the crowd. Legion, noticing this. Sprints towards the ropes and does a top rope plancha, taking Centurion down. Boris then gets to his feet, as the crowd starts screaming and clapping their hands.

SJ: He can’t possibly be thinking about doing this.

Mav: Ever see 250 pounds of mayonnaise go flying?

Boris begins to shake his head and fire himself up before running against the ropes. Before he does a dive, though, he gently steps through the top and middle rope, causing the crowd to laugh. He then sets up for a double ax handle, but O’Haire and Legion are already back on their feet. They both grab Boris, lift him off the apron, and slam him back first on top of the barricade, causing Boris to bounce head over heels into the crowd.

Mav: Free Slav to the folks in the first three rows.

O’Haire and Legion look over the barricade to check out their handiwork, but when they turn around, they see Centurion running on the ring apron. They can’t react quick enough as Centurion hits a running cannonball, taking both men out. Centurion quickly picks up Legion and tosses him back into the ring.

SJ: Cent has them on the ropes now.

Legion tries to get to his feet but is immediately met with a Saito Suplex. Centurion covers

1….

KICKOUT!

Legion kicks out, but it is a weak kickout. Centurion grabs Legion by the head and picks him back off the mat before nailing a belly to belly suplex.

Mav: Up, down, up, down!

Legion crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up, but is immediately nailed with a V Trigger! Centurion grabs Legion from behind and nails him with a German Suplex with a bridging pin

1…

2….

TH….KICKOUT!

Legion is barely able to get his shoulder off the mat, but Centurion now cracks a smile.

SJ: I think he smells blood in the water here.

Centurion picks up Legion and sets him up for a 1000 Mile Slam. He lifts Legion, but out of desperation, Legion is able to counter it into a reverse DDT, sending both men to the mat.

SJ: Some life out of Legion! He needs to make a tag, badly!

Legion slowly begins crawling toward his corner, where O’Haire is standing, arm stretched. Centurion slowly gets to his knees, but Legion is almost to the corner. He leaps to make a tag…

…and O’Haire pulls away! The crowd boos as O’Haire jumps off the ring apron.

SJ: What the hell?

Mav: Looks like Brian is done for the night.

O’Haire shrugs his shoulders as he turns and walks back up the aisle, the crowd booing the entire time. Legion gets to his feet and starts yelling at O’Haire, but after a few seconds, he finds himself hoisted on the air. The crowd cheers as Legion is sitting on Centurion’s shoulders, who brings him into the center of the ring before…

FABULA!
NOVA!
CRYSTALLIS!

Mav: Holy shit!

Centurion covers.

1…..

2….

THREE!!

WINNERS:
Centurion & Boris

The crowd cheers as Centurion gets to his feet. Boris finally is able to make his way back into the ring, looking a little worse for wear, but he gets to his feet and the referee raises both of their hands. As he does, Steve Jason and Maverick take their headseats off the steps over from the commentary booth before stepping into the ring. Out from the back walks Ruby, Alyssa Ferro, Konrad Raab, Barney Green, Lux, Sarah Lacklan, Kenzi Grey, and following them all down the ring, event organizer Walter Crowe. They all gather in the ring as a fan ringside hands Centurion a flag of The Bahamas. The crew in the ring hold the flag high, much to the delight of the cheering crowd before going off the air.

https://bahamasredcross.org/donate/

Special Thanks To:
Centurion for hosting the show
Noah Jackson
Vita Valenteen
Shane
James Raven
Theo Pryce
Anyone who submitted segments
Circle TV for the video and promotions
Everyone who signed up and roleplayed for this event

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Atticus Gold (10-07-2019), Corey Smith (10-06-2019), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (10-06-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-07-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-06-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-06-2019)
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-06-2019, 06:05 AM

Call me Kreskin, cuz that shit went down exactly the way I said it would.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-06-2019)
BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-06-2019, 10:02 AM

Nicely written :) well done

[Image: xD2CdbJ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-06-2019, 02:26 PM

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to host this, and thanks to everyone who picked up the slack when it became pretty clear that I'm not a GM. 😁

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Atticus Gold (10-07-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-06-2019, 03:05 PM

A beaten and severely PISSED OFF Vita Valenteen comes across the airwaves.

I hate you all, and it wasn't JUST business Cent. You did what you did out if pettiness ans spite! It's fine, I can be spiteful too!

Also Corey, I don't know what I ever saw in you! You're such a bitch!

AND MY TITLE ISN'T FAKE!

Sarah's title is obviously a forgery! Just look at the poor workmanship of those plates!

Besides, the UFO has already found the dude that she hired to edit the footage AND traced that charity money that was SUPPOSED to be for her neighbors to the sweat shop that made her phoney belt!

YOU'RE ALL JUST JELLOUS THAT YOU CAN'T GET ON MY AND NOAHS LEVEL!!!

VV storms off in a huff!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-06-2019, 03:51 PM

I'm on your level Vita.
That attack on you was cowardly and they are just jealous of you... and Noah.

I believe in you.

[Image: misfits.png]

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-06-2019, 04:03 PM

(10-06-2019, 03:05 PM)VV Said: A beaten and severely PISSED OFF Vita Valenteen comes across the airwaves.

I hate you all, and it wasn't JUST business Cent. You did what you did out if pettiness ans spite! It's fine, I can be spiteful too!

Also Corey, I don't know what I ever saw in you! You're such a bitch!

AND MY TITLE ISN'T FAKE!

Sarah's title is obviously a forgery! Just look at the poor workmanship of those plates!

Besides, the UFO has already found the dude that she hired to edit the footage AND traced that charity money that was SUPPOSED to be for her neighbors to the sweat shop that made her phoney belt!

YOU'RE ALL JUST JELLOUS THAT YOU CAN'T GET ON MY AND NOAHS LEVEL!!!

VV storms off in a huff!

What level is that?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 04:34 PM

Open challenge at Warfare Corey, maybe you'll nut up and find out?

Not likely though. Even if you did answer the challenge, you'd just have Lux do your dirty work for ya, right?

Such a joke...

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 05:04 PM

(10-06-2019, 04:34 PM)VV Said: Open challenge at Warfare Corey, maybe you'll nut up and find out?

Not likely though. Even if you did answer the challenge, you'd just have Lux do your dirty work for ya, right?

Such a joke...

You know what, I have been showing Corey a thing or two. I think he would be game. But what's to guarantee you wouldn't just blame your loss on me stepping in?I mean, you're awful flexible with the truth lately.

Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 05:09 PM

I'm flexible with the truth?

You're both biased and an idiot!

[Image: bd230fb5-ca26-4ad3-a8d7-2a6c709a5413.jpg]

[Image: 76f26a21-1252-40fe-9e19-90d76e530943.jpg]

I'm the pillar of truth in the XWF!

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 05:11 PM

(10-06-2019, 05:09 PM)VV Said: I'm flexible with the truth?

*Sigh*

Bottom line, if Corey agrees to fight you, you need to publicly accept that it was Corey who beat you and not me. Then, we can do this.

Hate Post Like Post
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 05:29 PM

Ay, there is no stopped Boris now!

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 05:36 PM

(10-06-2019, 05:11 PM)Lux Said:

*Sigh*

Bottom line, if Corey agrees to fight you, you need to publicly accept that it was Corey who beat you and not me. Then, we can do this.

This is a fool's game! You get me to agree now, and then when we fight, and I can totally tell that Lux is in the driver's seat, I can't even call you out on your bull crap because you'll just deny it and try to discredit me!

How about this?

Corey and Lux can team up against me and Noah?

Two on two, that seems fair to me and eliminates the possibility of you two cheating!

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 05:48 PM

(10-06-2019, 05:36 PM)VV Said:
(10-06-2019, 05:11 PM)Lux Said:

*Sigh*

This is a fool's game! You get me to agree now, and then when we fight, and I can totally tell that Lux is in the driver's seat, I can't even call you out on your bull crap because you'll just deny it and try to discredit me!

How about this?

Two on two, that seems fair to me and eliminates the possibility of you two cheating!

You would like me to team up with the other person that lives in this same body.

Um, no.

But if its a tag you want how about me and Cent versus you and Noah?

Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-06-2019, 05:59 PM

(10-06-2019, 05:48 PM)Lux Said:
(10-06-2019, 05:36 PM)VV Said:
(10-06-2019, 05:11 PM)Lux Said: *Sigh*

How about this?

You would like me to team up with the other person that lives in this same body.

Um, no.

But if its a tag you want how about me and Cent versus you and Noah?

You know what, I...

[Image: giphy-1.gif]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-07-2019, 01:36 PM

OOC- Glad you did this show giving the fed something extra to do that made complete sense.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (10-07-2019)
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

10-08-2019, 01:29 AM

Why do we do IC stuff in results instead of using other boards to do IC interations? Anyway, yeah was a brilliant idea to do a charity show for the Bahamian people and the country as a whole who lost everything in the hurricane to make it realistic.

Just want to once again thank the staff who allowed me to have Konrad take part in this special event that I couldn't do as Kieran due to him being way too selfish to care or donate things to people. I didn't care if I won or lost as I had a great idea with Konrad to do the one thing I wish I could do, donate things to people in Bahamas. I was proud of my piece because that's Konrad's character to be kind and help others in need. Good job to the match writer who protrayed Konrad in the match, perfectly.

Saying that, I congratulate everyone with their RP's as it was quality stuff all around.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post