Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@RealChrisLegend Challenges @CmPunk
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 07:52 AM

The following Message has been received via Twitter.....

@RealChrisLegend1: I think its only right that @CmPunk put his title up for grabs as well, seeing as though that walking vagina Mcgovern is putting his strap up for grabs.....
#Cowardsneverwin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-10-2013, 07:53 AM

If CM Punk agrees to this then it shall be done. If CM Punk rejects then he rejects. Simple.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-10-2013, 07:56 AM

Luca shows up right in front of Archie Lawson. How? Don't ask me, I'm just the narrator!

"Hey Archie! Wanna hear a funny joke? Chris Legend!"

Luca laughs as he disappears as if he got censored out of the picture.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Archie Lawson (06-10-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 07:59 AM

Without consulting the General Manager of Madness? The rightful owner of said championship?
Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 08:00 AM

Welcome back Mr. RAVIOLLI
I mean Mr ablongotta

Just couldnt resist attempting to gain exposure thru me...
silly rabbit!
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-10-2013, 08:02 AM

Luca taps Legend on the shoulder.

"I'm the one in a main event and co main event this week, and you're challenging for the X-Treme title. Just let that sink in."

And just like that, Luca's gone.

Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 08:08 AM

"Hey Paul.... Wanna hear an even better joke.... Mr raviolli's career..... You can get a better match from a can of tuna..... I am the most sought after superstar in this company.... I am booked for all three shows... while Mr. Raviolli is sitting at home eating lil debbies, and watching Murder she wrote.... IM taking out the trash...one "Superstar" at time.....
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 08:14 AM

The funny part of the joke is, thinking you'd get a title shot without the expressed approval of YOUR General Manager and without proving your worth. Title shots are earned, not simply handed out like free tickets to fill the seats of the next Shove It.

That said, I do respect your initiative and your desire.
Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 08:14 AM

Legend begins clapping....

"Thank you for proving my point.... NObody gives a shit about a main event... Its all about what your fighting for Raviolli..... my debute is for a title.... You can continue to eat the gold fish, im goin after the sharks....
Step it up Lil guy.....

Legend continues to count his money
Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 08:17 AM

I dont have to prove anything..to anybody.....
including you Mr Heyman....
While i appreciate you for the respect shown..... Denying my request will further fuel my crusade...
To breath new life, and revive this company from the dead.....
Think about it Heyman!!
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-10-2013, 08:20 AM

Luca walks up from behind and claps slowly.

"That said, why should I EARN a shot at the title? I have the 24/7 briefcase don't I? Or are you so blissfully unaware that you don't know what that means? If so, let me elaborate.

I don't need a match. I can show up any time I damn well please, and kick the shit out of whatever champion I want and then use this briefcase to give a title match at any time I want. I STEAL wins and titles from hard workers, I don't earn a thing.

By the by, those ain't sharks you're up against, they're fucking guppies.

One I've beaten, the other's a child molester. So yeah, you're moving on up in the world, you fucking clownfish.

Paul, it's fun when you hire braindead circus clowns like Chrissy over here. It's fun when they think they can be something when all the highest they'll ever climb is the middle of the mid card, almost losing to Alex Shawn. Tell me how long this one lasts, I give him a couple weeks."

Luca walks off laughing at the futile attempts of Chrissy Legend of the Lack of Charisma to sound tough from behind the words of Paul fucking Heyman.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 08:37 AM

Fact is, Chris T.H.A. Legend.... You're signed to what brand?

Monday Night Madness.

Who hear is showing signs of being delusional?

Chris T.H.A. Legend.

Who controls Chris T.H.A. Legends future?

Chris T.H.A. Legend Paul. Fucking. Heyman.

Who can make sure you never make it out of the opening match on Madness?

Paul. Fucking. Heyman.

Who does your ass belong to?

Paul. Fucking. Heyman.

Another fact.

I've chewed up, spit out, used up, lied to, swindled from, better men than you.

Look, I can see it now.

Chris T.H.A. Legend versus Local Indy Wrestler #1 every damn Monday night at the opening bell.

Why?

Because I can.

And if you push me....

I will.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-10-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 08:39 AM

I apologise Paul, I assumed you would be okay with the title defence.
Hate Post Like Post
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-10-2013, 08:43 AM

Who else likes hawt potato pies?

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-10-2013, 08:48 AM

(06-10-2013, 08:43 AM)Alex Shawn Said: Who else likes hawt potato pies?

I do.

I really hope that means you've got them ready to hand out, because if you don't I'm going to be very upset.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-10-2013, 08:49 AM

Luca walks up behind Shane.

"And when Shane's upset, someone gets the guillotine. Isn't that right?"

Luca decides to not disappear this time, opting to stay and see just where this goes.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 09:01 AM

(06-10-2013, 08:39 AM)Archie Lawson Said: I apologise Paul, I assumed you would be okay with the title defence.

You're new to the promotion. I didn't say I wasn't okay with it. Although, this Legend fella is a pain in my ass already.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-10-2013), Archie Lawson (06-10-2013)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-10-2013, 09:06 AM

Here ya go Shane!

[Image: 1039649_MEDIUM.jpg]
Hot Potato Pie!

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 12:45 PM

Enough with the bitching in this room. Jesus christ.

Legend, your name is not a true representation of yourself. Title shots are earned and the only thing I see here is you bitching for a title shot because I said no after you already asked me before. Just because you're dying to become relevant doesn't mean I'll put my title up for grabs.

As for Paul, he's right, it's his title, I'm just having my girlfriend carry this busted up junk.

Luca, we've already talked. You know why you aren't coming after me and so do I, and soon enough, the whining moron that is Alex Shawn, the walrus that is Heyman, and the new interim GM that is Archie will too. But for now, it stays between you and I.

So in short; I refuse to defend my title due to the fact Chris Legend hasn't earned a shot and I don't give child molesters title shots. Sorry Dean.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 04:00 PM

Chris legend, you want to revive this company from the dead? Funny. I'd start with your failing career, then your win loss record, then the respect of your peers, and so many other things. Simply put, you're a much bigger joke than some of the stuff that I say.

Stay where you belong. Opening madness.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 05:53 PM

There we have it, Punk has refused with a fair reason. The title will not be on the line.
Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 06:50 PM

(06-10-2013, 12:45 PM)CM Punk Said: So in short; I refuse to defend my title due to the fact Chris Legend hasn't earned a shot and I don't give child molesters title shots. Sorry Dean.

(06-10-2013, 05:53 PM)Archie Lawson Said: There we have it, Punk has refused with a fair reason.

• Uhhhhhhhh, EHEM?! Excuse me?? Punky Brewster can claim Chris hasn't earned a shot and make up some lame ass, bogus lie about ME? And that somehow is a fair reason? I'm sorry but...what?

What I'm going to do right now is break down some simple factage for all of yall...and before anyone starts trying to get fresh with me, let me assure you I've gotten all my info from credible sources within the X-Treme Wrestling Federation.

Fact 1 - The X-Treme Title is the highest ranking, regular singles title in the XWF. It's higher than any title that's restricted to only one show, and it's higher than any title that's got time limits. This is the only title that actually is named after the federation. For those who can't follow along for more than one second at a time, this means the only achievement more prestigious is the hot dang XWF Crown itself!

Fact 2 - If our fine, dear GM Mr. Lawson thinks that Chris Legend is worthy of getting a shot at the highest championship belt in the XWF then OF COURSE that automatically qualifies him for the lower titles. If the XWF owners gave Lawson enough power to name Legend and Punky challengers for MY title then of course those same GMing powers would trickle down to the other titles. All it would need is Madness GM Mr. Heyman's approval since it's a Madness branded title.

Fact 3 - Claiming I am a child molester when I have officially been cleared of any wrongdoing is potentially unhealthy strategizing on your part. The only thing I really need to worry about, Punk, is facing child molestation charges after I pin you to the canvas. Based on some of your juvenile hairstyle choices as well as some of your mannerisms and comments, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason you're straight edge is because you're just too young to buy a beer.

So what do you think about Facts 1 and 2, XWF management? Can we cut the BS and trash the excuses? Let's get that Euro Strap on the line!

And what about you, Punky? What do you think about Fact 3? Should I wear some latex gloves out to the ring just for you since apparently you fancy talking about child molestation? Ugh...

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 06:55 PM

Actually, considering the fact your title is on the line on average a lot less than most and all you have to do is carry it with you, I'd say its below mine which I'll most likely defend more times than you ever will

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 07:04 PM

I dont think managment can handle the facts.......
They want theyre ratings to stay in the toilet.........

Take the tampon out, put your training bra away, and put that strap on the line Punky Boy!!

Management stop being deaf to what the people want!!
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 07:24 PM

(06-10-2013, 06:55 PM)CM Punk Said: Actually, considering the fact your title is on the line on average a lot less than most and all you have to do is carry it with you, I'd say its below mine which I'll most likely defend more times than you ever will

• You've had your title longer than I've had mine and you've never defended it. All you've done is turn down the chance to defend it. Fact.

I've already defended mine in an official match on Saturday this past weekend AND I've had EIGHT successful title defenses going by the 24/7 rules. That's a total of nine defenses under my belt since just a couple days ago. Oh and the 24/7 X-Treme title is on the line every single time the champion has a match - all the way from singles matches to tag matches - if the champion gets pinned he loses the title right then.

Go on...keep talking about how you'll be defending your title more than I will be defending mine. As it stands the count is NINE to ZERO when you compare our title defenses. Keep talking, sweet cheeks...

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 07:25 PM

(06-10-2013, 07:04 PM)ChrisLegend Said: I dont think managment can handle the facts.......
They want theyre ratings to stay in the toilet.........

Take the tampon out, put your training bra away, and put that strap on the line Punky Boy!!

Management stop being deaf to what the people want!!

Oh, tampon jokes, keep on developing and you might make it to the mid-card scene soon.

Wait, Paul Heyman leaves. Nevermind. Sorry, keep dwindling. I'll send a basket of money down to your agent, seeing as how you won't be making much this year.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 07:31 PM

• Chris Legend is already rich. All he does is count money in his spare time. He's a baller baller and a pure scrilla hauler, and I'm proud to call him my close friend.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 07:39 PM

Hey Punkie.....
You are a true riot......
And, to say i dont have money to count is like saying you smell like roses....
Or You actually have talent......
We all know its falso...... You smell like somethiing that crawled out of Daniel Brians beard....
You keep calling me a mid carder....Keep saying i dont have talent,

ive barely been here two monthes and already im striking fear in the hearts of the less fortunate.... like youself...
Kiss my title goodnight will ya Son....
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 08:12 PM

Hold on, I need to find my boots so I can cower in them because you're obviously striking fear into my heart.

Damn. I can't seem to find those boots. Those pesky bastards must've grown legs and crawled away again..

Oh well, at least they went somewhere, unlike your promos.

And I know exactly where they went, too! Straight up your ass.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 01:07 AM

If the X-Treme title is more prestigious, then why does holding it for a certain period of time allow you a shot at a lesser title? That wouldn't make any sense at all. I made an X-Treme title match, I did not make a European Championship match so just deal with it you pair of crying invalids.
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 07:03 AM

(06-11-2013, 01:07 AM)Archie Lawson Said: If the X-Treme title is more prestigious, then why does holding it for a certain period of time allow you a shot at a lesser title? That wouldn't make any sense at all. I made an X-Treme title match, I did not make a European Championship match so just deal with it you pair of crying invalids.

• From the information my facebook friends have gathered and sent to me - and they've been watching XWF for a lot longer than you've been here - the X-Treme title earns you shots across the board at everything below and above it. When you hold it a couple weeks you start earning other title shots right away at the lower titles IF you decide to claim them, but isn't it funny nobody ever seems to claim those smaller shots that come after just a couple weeks? What does that tell you about the priorities of everybody who ever has held this title?

Secondly, and this is the one people care about, keeping the X-Treme title long enough earns you a 24/7 Shot briefcase that you can cash in on anybody from top to bottom; singles titles, tag titles, and even the King's Crown.

If somebody plays their cards right with this X-Treme title, they can claim all their regular title shots as they earn them week after week, and then finally when they earn a briefcase they can cash that in and become king. Maybe I should do that and show all you guys that it pays off to have resourceful friends who love watching wrestling after school. I wouldn't know this stuff otherwise. These kids know more about your own federation than you do; and I'm addressing staff AND roster when I say that.

Thanks for the help, Lawson, even if it was nonexistent.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 07:27 AM

Well it won't be worth anywhere near as much to you once you lose it on Saturday.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
CM Punk (06-11-2013)
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 07:36 AM

(06-11-2013, 07:27 AM)Archie Lawson Said: Well it won't be worth anywhere near as much to you once you lose it on Saturday.

Hmm...isn't that an interesting comment. I think I just figured out what you're all about. Stay tuned for my next promo where I expose you to the world baby. It's going to be fantastic!

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-11-2013)
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 09:46 AM

Well, if your own GM thinks you may lose the title..

You're probably gonna lose the title.

There's always molestation!

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 09:54 AM

(06-11-2013, 09:46 AM)CM Punk Said: There's always molestation!

You're fuckin' sick as hell bro. That's not the first time you've referenced molestation and I'm starting to worry. Stay far away from me or I may be forced to get a restraining order.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 09:57 AM

And I have proof of you calling yourself a child molester and then recently taking it back.

Which is it? Or are you simply trying to create a better image than "the guy that rapes children"

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 10:03 AM

• All I've said about myself is that I beat those bogus - EHEM BOGUS - charges. Everybody knows I'd never molest a child. Some crazy person made up lies about me and tried to get me locked up because they were jealous of me. I've got friends in every age range up to around 20 and they'll all tell you the same exact lines. I'm innocent of any and all wrongdoing or I'd be in jail, asshole. That's how our country works.

I'm clean baby...I'm Moxley Clean! Ow!

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post