Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Do YOU agree with CCP's wife/sister that we need to EAT THE BABIES to save our future?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aw hell no!
66.67%
4 66.67%
Fuck yes!
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLZ WATCH! CCP's family exposed as not only child abusers, but BABY EATERS!!!!!!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-04-2019, 09:20 PM

THIS JUST IN: Shane recently acquired footage of what he says is a relative of "Childkiller" Chris Page trying to convince Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that the only way to save the climate is to start eating all the babies. It seems the Page family's hatred for the youth knows no bounds. When asked for further comment on this, Shane was too sick to his stomach to speak. He believes this footage of what is probably CCP's brain damaged wife or sister speaks for itself...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Corey Smith (10-05-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (10-05-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-04-2019)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-05-2019, 02:58 AM

“Let’s be fair, my family nor myself would NEVER appear in Queens, New York.”

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-05-2019, 04:57 AM

[Image: AndrewScott2.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0%2C118...detail.jpg]

"As a father this sort of thing disturbs me greatly. I understand you can't control your family and I see you think that allowing them to use the lower levels of the media to express their radical beliefs, a viable source for you. From your perspective, this might be true. They get to vent and you don't get the outrage of the entire globe. Obviously you are mistaken and need to wrangle this into control. Sort your business and things shall fix themselves."

"On an unrelated topic, my son will attend matches. For myself, my brothers, his grandfather, etc. He likes these events and gets along rather well with the gms. He says he hopes to become a general manager one day. Anyway, if you could keep your temper in check around the boy, that would be greatly appreciated. You showcased violence on a minor and I wouldn't want to murder you. That's not a threat, it's a parent looking out for his kid."

"Hey but good luck and I am sure you shall get those rage orders in check."

"Please take them out on adults, if violence is the answer though. They made me fight Dolly Waters and I regret it everyday, she was disappointed when I let her win and then I had a rematch. That poor child has never been the same since. I should have simply let her win again. It is one of my biggest regrets. One more notch on my belt of regrets."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-05-2019, 06:27 AM

** yawns **

(10-05-2019, 04:57 AM)The Brothers Blackwater Said:
[Image: AndrewScott2.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0%2C118...detail.jpg]

"As a father this sort of thing disturbs me greatly. I understand you can't control your family and I see you think that allowing them to use the lower levels of the media to express their radical beliefs, a viable source for you. From your perspective, this might be true. They get to vent and you don't get the outrage of the entire globe. Obviously you are mistaken and need to wrangle this into control. Sort your business and things shall fix themselves."

"On an unrelated topic, my son will attend matches. For myself, my brothers, his grandfather, etc. He likes these events and gets along rather well with the gms. He says he hopes to become a general manager one day. Anyway, if you could keep your temper in check around the boy, that would be greatly appreciated. You showcased violence on a minor and I wouldn't want to murder you. That's not a threat, it's a parent looking out for his kid."

"Hey but good luck and I am sure you shall get those rage orders in check."

"Please take them out on adults, if violence is the answer though. They made me fight Dolly Waters and I regret it everyday, she was disappointed when I let her win and then I had a rematch. That poor child has never been the same since. I should have simply let her win again. It is one of my biggest regrets. One more notch on my belt of regrets."

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post