Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2019
PlaceMarker Soldier turns baby face?
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2019, 10:56 PM

[Image: 386481c254c69f0ccdee5174551e272e--evil-art.jpg]

A line of guests squabble to enter an arena filled with thousands of guests cramming in anxiously attempting to enter the arena. Packed like sardines as lines upon lines and droves upon droves of various types of freaks and low lifes fight for a chance to be inside. Drooling morons with damaged brain cells clawing and fighting their way to get inside the doorway. Is this a Donald Trump rally or an Insane Clown Posse concert? The crowd is about similar in both appearance and brain functionality. Standing at the entrance and passing out flyers is none other than our two sick and depraved psychopaths from our previous promo. Shane and Greggo are seen holding back the crowd of feeble-minded fuck heads as they attempt to gain a sense of order amongst the chaos.

The lines of people continue to increase as 'Cyren's' blare loudly out into the crowd encouraging the remaining riff-raff to make their way towards the entrance. The sound is similar to something you might hear and see on the Silent Hill video game or movie where a collection of freaks and degenerates collectively now rush and insist on pushing past the two manning the door in order to get in.

Blaring with repetitive sounds of annoying and blistering blares of whining and outlandish screams of terror fill the air, yet Shane and Greggo refuse to allow the frequency of guests to increase past the normal flow they had already prescribed earlier. One of the flyers from Greggo's hands flies outward and lands directly on the ground to reveal the writing and illustrations to the camera filming the entire event. The flyers they are passing out is a tribute to Engy and at the bottom of the flyers is a website you can visit to donate money to the American Cancer research society. The illustration is of Robert Main, and it's one of those 3D images that if you look at it from different directions it appears that Main is pummeling Engy and his son Joachim with a steel chair. Sort of like those old trading cards of superheroes with their flashy 3D graphics and glittering colors and appearance.

Shane : "Come one, come all! Help the Engy family recover from the devastating blows that were delivered by Robert Main almost a year ago. The poor man's son can barely afford two dances at the strip club from the ugliest and oldest bitch on the block! Please donate and take the time to visit the website and help support the American Cancer Society and all the things they do for grieving families struggling after the effects of cancer! Some people would like to take advantage of this situation, by BEATING A MAN WHEN HE'S DOWN, but the rest of us understand that Cancer is no joke and it's a problem we all must help to alleviate."

Shane announces out to the crowd and this immediately causes a massive riot as the droves of sluggish and stupid crowds of people to make a final push before a giant rain cloud cracks a devastating sound of thunder out over the midnight sky. A sudden and strong rainfall begins to fall from the dark sky and lands upon the helpless and meager crowd lining up to try and get inside. A man screams out in the distance.

Man: "Holy mother of SATAN!, it's raining cancer!"

As the rain falls on top of the crowd outside the arena, they all begin melting and withering away as flesh melts off their bones and blood oozes from their pores as if a tub of acid had been dumped on top of them. The crowd then goes into a complete frenzy, but Shane and Greggo are quick to react by slamming the doors shut as quickly as possible to keep the remaining crowd of dying freaks outside. They bang on the door and plead from the outside like a pack of zombies as the sounds of screams and moans continue to fade out until eventually, they are no more. Shane and Greggo both smile as they look up to the man standing at the podium in the center of a full arena. Surrounded by a sea of slugs and sick and demented folks salivating while staring up at the center stage. Many of them eating the flyers that had been passed out to them and staring intently at the man standing in front of them about to give his speech. Unknown Soldier!

"We are gathered here today my brethren, to put the final nail in the coffin of both Robert Main and Engy's legacies! I implore you all to join my cause as I donate all of my earnings as Universal Champion to the American Cancer Society so that Engy and his family can find some closure and a way to put an end to a horrible and disturbing reign of terror that they were put through by Robert Main. While Mr. Main seems to think that blaming the XWF for his loss of the XWF Universal Championship is noteworthy.

We here at the SATAN! camp think that it is probably the most shameless, stupid, and despicable way to go out as Universal Champion! We intend to honor the late great Engineer as he recently fades out into the darkness and becomes the longest reigning champ of all time. I have done my part people, in pulling the wool over the XWF's eyes in the recent month and showing you all what a pathetic and worthless piece of shit Robert Main really is. I wasn't going to allow this litte charade of his to continue to the point where he was going to be able to announce to the world that he is the longest-reigning Universal Champion in recent history. No fucking way folks! I need the rest of you to pitch in, and put to work to pile a legacy of Engy's career so that we can stamp out and let this two-bit reject who can only beat shitty wrestlers and fail to beat anyone of any noteworthy competition.

We all saw Robert Main just come out here recently, and attempt to show pictures of me looking all handsome and well put together. I'm sure that Isabella Ravenwolf will get all wet and hot and bothered after seeing me look all dressed up like a professional man making his way to a funeral or a wedding. If I would have known he was going to dredge up pictures of me from the past, I would have dressed up in my super SATAN! suit and tie just like I did in Peter Gilmour's previous promo when we picked up a couple of hot chics.

Does this idiot not see the irony in his meaningless attempts to prove a point? Is he not the one that's come out here numerous times these past two weeks announcing how he's going to get to the root of his depression and find something from deep down INSIDE himself to help him overcome his depression and lack of focus that allowed me to cash in on him? That's pretty hypocritical of him to put up pictures rather than look at actual facts as I have. Pointing out the blemishes on how he cashed in his briefcase and become Universal Champion years ago and pointing out his hypocrisy and pussy type behavior left and right.

But he would rather result in a pair of fucking pictures to try and prove his point. It's not what's on the outside that matters here in this fight, Robert. It's the soul and the spirit of SATAN! from deep inside that keeps me going day after day and night after night. The will and the power to overcome your monstrous size compared to me. I guess I have to be the 'self-righteous' one here, in the end, to point this all out before we head into Relentless and meet in the ring here at the end of today. When David stood across from Goliath, it was his FAITH! that kept him in the fight and helped him prevail at the end. Robert Main doesn't realize that I made a commitment to my MASTER! on the day I was born, and he will always be beside me until the day that I die and help overcome the foes that stand in my way! He can post all the pictures of Dante Kyllen he wants and pretend like theirs some soft side to me!

But what that fucking imbecile still doesn't realize and clearly hasn't throughout the entire week is that he's not stepping in the ring with Dante Kyllen! I was transformed and turned into the leviathan that I am today known as the Unknown Soldier. I was given the key to success in this inverted pentagram necklace and I hold the power of my MASTER! across my chest from now until eternity! Robert Main has never put the focus on the epitome of evil that soon stands across from him in just a matter of time. He's still concentrated on Ned Kayne and his potential cash in, just as I stated in my earlier promo rather than finding a way to face off against the true demons in his closet.

What he's failed to realize all week, is that the true demons in his closet isn't depression, it's fucking me! It's not Dante Kyllen or the body that supports this leviathan deep inside me. I'm the fucking Unknown Soldier and I am the XWF's nightmare as they all fear and dread the day of my return. So take a good long look at that picture of Dante Kyllen you pulled from fucking outer space or from who the fuck knows where! Look into his eyes and find that sad lost little boy who has overcome his fears and accepted the great lord SATAN! as his savior!"

With his final shout to the crowd he holds out his inverted pentagram necklace that was hanging off his neck. Tearing it viciously from around his neck, breaking the chain and sending it flailing off into the distance. He holds out the inverted pentagram necklace to the crowd as it glows with an eerie illumination of gold and bright light. The crowds stare in complete awe as the sky roof over the arena opens up and the cancer rain falls menacingly over the crowd gathered inside the stadium.

They too begin melting and evaporating away as the rain falls and falls and falls. Unknown Soldier stands at the podium still holding the glowing necklace out into the crowd with the rain falling all around him, but managing to not fall directly on top of him, as if he were holding an invisible umbrella over his head. Protected by the radiant glow coming off his special inverted pentagram pendulum that hung off his necklace before he broke it. Shielding him from the horrific rain storm as he holds it outwardly towards the sky. Completely unfazed and unharmed as the rain kills and destroys the entire scene and crowd around him.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(09-28-2019), (09-29-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-29-2019), Azrael Erebus (09-30-2019), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (09-29-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2019), Theo Pryce (09-29-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-29-2019)