Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
PlaceMarker Tea time with Lady Isabella Ravenwolf.
Isabella Ravenwolf

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2019, 10:57 PM

The scene opens up to Lady Isabella Ravenwolf enjoying her afternoon tea. Her butler Asher is pouring his mistress a fresh cup of tea. Isabella thanks and sends him away. The Lady of the house picks up the cup and inhales the aroma of her drink. Sweet, with a hint of clove, just to her liking. She took a sip. It was perfect. Asher knew how to make tea, it was one of the reasons she kept me around. He was loyal and would do as he was ordered to do without hesitation or question. The perfect servant. Isabella took a black cigarette from the metal cigarette case that was on the table. She placed it between her lips and with the snap of her fingers. A flame appeared on the tip of her index finger. She lit the end of her cigarette before blowing out the fire. There was no damage done to her skin or anything of the sort. The room smelled of clove now due to her coffin nail. Isabella tapped the butt off her cigarette over the ashtray before turning to face the camera with a beautiful smile.

"I must say. The XWF has been crazy this past month. All due to one man, who I happen to respect. A man who rid this place of hope and light, turning the XWF into a dark and gloomy bleak place. It truly is a work of art. We all know who I am talking about. Mr. Dante Kyllen or Unknown Solider. I applaud you sir. May your rein be filled with the blood of your enemies and the screams of their torment. Now onto business. When I first saw who my opponents were for my match. I have to say. I was disappointed but I sat back and gave them a chance to change my mind. Not a single has done that. If they only knew who small they really were in my eyes. Nothing but insects who are not worthy to face me."

"I thought I was going to have a challenge, something to get the blood pumping. Yet I am left wanting. Wanting to end my match as quickly as I can. I do not wish to drag it on. So I shall win, and then choose which title to go for. That being the T.V. Title and the Hart Title. Which one will I pick? That answer will come in due time, first I must put the likes of Barney Green and Thunder Knuckles and Jim Jimson in their place. I shall teach them the true meaning of fear. They shall see how real of a nightmare I can be. So I will have my fun before I get bored and toss each of them overboard into the waters below. I do hope there are sharks down there in the water. I would love to see all of them swim for their lives. It will provide good entertainment. I shall see you all on board. Be ready to go swimming. For all of you will be in the Ocean and I standing in victory."
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Isabella Ravenwolf's post:
Theo Pryce (09-27-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-26-2019)