Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
The Fishing “Trip”
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-26-2019, 08:50 AM

Fuzz is seen walking through a local sporting goods store. Browsing the selections, he picks up a fishing rod and holds it out in his hands. He smiles and walks to the register. He sets is down as the clerk rings him up.

Clerk: Looking to do some fishin’?

Fuzz: Woah how’d you figure that out Sherlock?

The clerk gruffs, as Fuzz rolls his eyes. Happy with his purchase Fuzz walks out of the store as the camera cuts.

Fuzz is seen sitting in a chair with an oversized hat on his head, some black waders on as well. He’s mimicking casting the fishing pole. Noah bursts into the room, as Fuzz quickly tosses the pole aside.

Noah: Oi, what’s that?

Fuzz: N...Nooo… Nothing..

Noah: Yeah right cunt… let me see.

Noah leaps over Fuzz and grabs the fishing pole. His face lights up.

Noah: Is this what I think I it is?

Fuzz: Come on Noah, you’re not that thick.

Noah: Are we doing this? Are we going on a father and son fishing trip? Is this my second birthday gift? So Fucking Sick!

Fuzz snatches the fishing pole from him, and see the pure excitement on his face. Rather than letting him down Fuzz agrees.

Fuzz: Yeah, sure I guess.

Noah: Sweet! My cunt Dad never took me on any sick trips. This is going to be epic. I’mma run to the shop and grab some tinnies and we will be off.

Noah bolts out of the room and leaves Fuzz sitting there hanging his head. The scene quickly changes to Noah and Fuzz sitting on what seems to be a boat, with their lines cast into the lake.

Noah: This is boring cunt.

Fuzz: No one said it was going to be exciting. This is the type of activity where you can just clear your mind. You can get right with the world doing this.

Noah: Did your Dad ever take you on any fishing trips?

Fuzz: Nope. Much like you, he left. Just my mom and I. She tried her best, but I’m going to call a spade a spade, I was a shit child. Always in trouble, always acting out, never listening. I needed that role model and he wasn’t there. That’s why I’m happy that you turned out the way you did, regardless of who was or wasn’t there.

Noah: Thanks.

Fuzz and Noah sat there in silence for what seemed to be hours. Then Noah suddenly breaks the silence.

Noah: These graphics suck.

Noah tosses the Wii remote at the TV, and stands up revealing the fake boat, the empty beer cans, and large TV.

Fuzz: What like I’ve ever took someone fishing before. I figured you’d like the video game instead.

Noah sits down and picks up his Wii remote and casts again.

Noah: You’re not wrong. I guess at least you're here Dad.

Fuzz cracks a small smile, as both of them continue to play the game, with smiles abound.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Atticus Gold (09-26-2019), Azrael Erebus (09-26-2019)