Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
Mixed Media
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-23-2019, 05:16 PM

Sarah Grey-Lacklan sits atop a small stool, her black and red dress with the puffy shoulders covered up by a white apron. The albino’s hair is pulled back into a long tail to be kept off her face, and her odd red eyes seem magnified behind her glasses. Before her rests a large easel, easily the size of the small woman, with several thin strips of paper before her resting on a pallet.

“Most here do not know it,” she says as she fiddles with the strips of paper, “but I like to draw. Paint, too. My psychiatrist has always thought that it was an effective anger management tool for me, something to get the rage out, or some such. My Beloved was delighted when she found out early on when we began dating, as it was yet another thing to fascinate her, but I do not do it often anymore. She has become my rage suppressor. But this...this has been calling out to me.”

She picks up a strip of paper and holds it in various angles against the easel, the surface of which is covered in similar strips of paper of different sizes, each with words written across them.

“From what I understand, my mother was big on mixed media. I never have been, but I will always take a moment to get closer to her. And no, Nedward, I am NOT going to spend time talking about my past again, so you can stop crying about it, already. You should be spending all of your time figuring out how to not lose to Noah, anyway. Because holy FUCK you are losing to him!”

She giggles as she holds up one of the strips.

“Know what this is? All this media? Its the titles of every single XWF promotional video an opponent has published that lost to me. And as you can see, there is a TON! Though THIS one is perhaps my favorite. ‘Its all over but the crying?’ Good God! How salty those tears must be!”

She giggles again as she takes a spot of glue and pastes the strip of paper to the easel.

“Know what is interesting about this little project of mine, Vita? Its ever growing. Ever developing. Like me! It has a core of awesome...like shitty ‘in the woods’ titles from Fucktard Bro #3...or whatever arbitrary number I gave Donovan...to lame as FUCK stuff like Lux ‘dropping fire’ or whatever...but it grows! And as it grows? It stays, at its core, the same. It doesn’t change. It doesn’t shift paradigms. It doesn’t LIE to itself about what it is. It just grows, and absorbs, and learns. Like me.”

She picks up another strip of paper.

“I am me, Vita. I have always been me. ‘My little ball of rage,’ Daddy said. His ‘Firestarter.’ And through the years, I have grown to accept things I didn’t understand before. I have increased my skills, added moves and styles, improved my conditioning. But at my core? Still the same. Because that is what growth MEANS, Vita. It means that the cub becomes a lioness, ferocious and powerful, but still the cub at heart. Or, should you prefer something more practical, think of it as a toolbox. We are a toolbox, filled with hammer and nails, perhaps a screwdriver, and as we grow, we add tools to the chest. We learn how to do more jobs, perform more duties. But at our core? We’re still the hammer and nails, perhaps that screwdriver, inside the chest.”

She glues the next strip at on odd angle, the words “The Cunt Movement” being clear for the camera.

“But that isn’t what you do, is it, Vita? Ya know, when I did that whole ‘send you some Big Girl Panties’ bit, I didn’t expect you to FUNDAMENTALLY change. I just wanted you to show some fire! Some UMPH, ya know? To ADD to the toolbox that is Vita at her core. But you didn’t. Instead, you changed. Fully. Why? I mean, I’m not saying that dumping Corey for Noah is a BAD idea, or anything. Noah has that yummy rapscallion look going for him while Corey was probably going through your underwear drawer for something that fit, right? So, I see that as an upgrade. But the rest? ’s money? Sneaking into the Hooded Man’s employ?”

She shakes her head.

“Might as well set this piece I’m working on aflame, throw it in the trash, kick the trashcan down a ravine, toss a boulder into said ravine like the Evil Queen (#Goals!) tried to do to the dwarfs, and go ‘See! See?! I GREW!’ That isn’t growth, sweetie...that’s abandonment. That isn’t going back to the drawing board and figuring out how to change your gameplan...that’s giving up the sport and going into another. And because of that, because you are choosing to start at Square One again? You are going to be wholly outclassed by this thoroughbred.”

She smiles as she picks up another strip of paper, this reading “Mind Games to War Games” and a giggled “...oh, Mastermind…” slips out.

“But, hey, saying ‘FUCK IT!’ and abandoning who and what you are is not a NEW thing for you, is it? You went from standing up for Jessalyn on a Mexican beach to meeting the ‘mean girl’ quality when fighting Dolly...for what? To avoid taking that L? And then back to sugar and spice with Corey for...what? Sympathy on Anarchy? And now to THIS? What is going to happen after you lose at Relentless? Are you going to then shift completely again with a cry of ‘Welp, THAT didn’t work, either!’ and start worshiping the Deceiver and raping people like the World Champ? Whatever you need to do to not get beat again?

“Whatever lie is next, be assured that I will be adding five NEW promo titles to this piece after Relentless, and one of them WILL be yours.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-24-2019), Theo Pryce (09-25-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-24-2019)