Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1st Tornado Warning
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-09-2013, 07:56 PM

For all of my existence, I have been preparing for this moment. I have pushed myself, trained with a "phenom" and have pushed myself beyond simple humanity, and have become not out of this world exactly, but a force. A force of nature. You may spill my blood, break my bones. But nothing will deter or stop what I have been forming to do...

A storm is brewing, one that has been brewing for 22 years..a storm that through all that surrounds it, all the destruction, all of the chaos that is this world, is looking to finally touchdown...

June 17th. Monday Night Madness. Whomever Paul Heyman wishes to place in front of my path shall heed the sirens that sound, for they know I am coming. You can try to fight it, try to stop what is already set. A storm is coming...it is coming to change Monday Madness. And whomever is placed in my path will feel what it is like to be in a world surrounded by brutality, ferocity, and pain....

June 17th. The warning has been issued.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-09-2013, 11:16 PM

"So another freaking new comer, just trying to make a name for theirself, trying to take the focus off of JTC. A newbie looking for a asskicking of a life time."

Fold my arms.

"You know what if I don't get my match with Brian whatever his name is I would gladly take the time out of my life to put you in your place."

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-10-2013, 07:40 AM

You can try to "put me in my place" but the path I have chosen is to change Madness forever. Try to change my path and you will be left lying scattered and decimated. The storm is arriving on Monday Madness and as I said, whomever is brave (or foolish) enough to try and withstand my onslaught is welcome to try and ride out the storm, but in the end, it will be futile. A storm is coming June 17th and you have been warned.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-10-2013, 08:45 PM

This is in character, BTW

[Image: 3qdkj7.jpg]

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post