Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
So i went fishin' the other day and the cameraman caught me there.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-20-2019, 07:41 PM

Thunder Knuckles is seen fishing he has on a cowboy hat, jeans, white tank top and a pair of white air force ones. A long piece of straw is seen hanging from his mouth as the wind blows it to the side as he begins to speak. As he notices the cameraman again.

Hey, cameraman your back! Glad to see you again.

Miami, Florida!!!!! Home of the HEAT!!! You guys used to be good when Lebron James played here you remember that? Winning championships! All a thing of the past now huh?

Thunder Knuckle laughs and the piece of straw gets caught by the wind and flies off to the right. He reels in his line and you see his bobber and nothing on his hook, not even his bait.

The Miami Dolphins!!!! Gone are the days Larry Csonka can help win Superbowls.

Thunder Knuckles pauses as he puts bait on his hook. He pricks his finger on the hook before finally getting the worm on the hook.

YEOW! Fucking piece of shit!

He then cast out his line with his bobber on it out again

How about the Miami Marlins!!!! I thought about buying them a few years ago. They were selling it dirt cheap. So i thought to myself I should give that failing organization the Ohio touch. Kinda like when Ken Griffy Jr. played there. However, I changed my mind quickly when I realized I'd have to spend time here.

The line is still in the water and his bobber is...bobbing.

The Florida Panthers have always best a steaming pile of shit, but I have a theory for that. You see that's the only sports team you never got a native Ohioan from. So I'd suggest you fix that or they'll never be a contender.

Thunder Knuckles bobber is going crazy! bobbing up and down rapidly!

Oh, shit boys! I think I got something huge!!!!

Thunder Knuckles reels in with all his might and the moment the “fish” comes out the water you seeeeeee.

A bucket...a plain old piece of shit rusty bucket.

I fucking hate fishing! The moral of the story is that the only thing I'm fishing for is….xbux. I figured that be pretty fucking obvious by now.

Thunder Knuckles throws his fishing pole in the water bobber and all.

He mutters to himself

Fucking XWF FISHING CONTEST. I still don't know the fucking point to all this, but Vinnie has a master plan and a vision for the company...bullshit...I better be getting paid for all this shit. I swear to God. I even lost my piece of straw. Do you know how hard it is to find straw in a shit box town like this? Miami fucking sucks.

He yells at the cameraman who is still trying to follow him.

Don’t follow me ya fucking shit hawk! I got work to do!

Thunder Knuckles is seen walking away from the cameraman giving the middle finger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atticus Gold (09-21-2019), Azrael Erebus (09-25-2019)