Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
Mindbreaker
Isabella Ravenwolf

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2019, 10:57 PM

Sally Settles, a woman who had became a mother only a week ago was sitting on the curb of the sidewalk. Her eyes red and puffy from the amount of crying she had been doing. When she had gotten home from work. Sally was greeted by a gruesome site. Her husband dead, ripped apart. Blood and guts covered the walls, once white but now stained with crimson liquid and meaty bits of human that was her lover. Once she snapped out of the shock of such a sight. She remembered her baby girl, rushing to the crib only to find it empty. Sally dialed 911 as fast as she could, soon the police and other emergency services made it to her. Sally hadn't moved from the curb since they had gotten there. Her husband was dead and her baby nowhere to be found. All that Sally could do was cry as her mind slowly started to break. Her whole life was taken from here and the poor woman didn't know how to react.

Officer Hoover sighed deeply as he started to walk over to the distraught mother. The man was young twenty something rookie. He had no idea what to even ask Sally. Officer Hoover sat next to Sally. Taking out his pen and notebook, he once again sighed. Tonight was his first ever call as a cop. The inside of that house would haunt him til the day he died, but he had a job to do and he was going to do it.

"Ma'am." Hoover asked."I wanted to ask you some questions. If you're okay to answer. I understand if you're not ready. I'll wait til you are."

"W-why did this happen to me" Sally said suddenly. Hoover was caught off guard at the question.

"Ma'am? I don't understand what you mean?"

"I always went to church, I have faith. I tried to spread love and joy but it wasn't enough. God is punishing me. Yes, that has to be it. I'm being punished."

Officer Hoover was taken aback by her comments. She wasn't making an sense. Not one bit.

"Ma'am. I need to ask you a few th-" The policeman was cut off when Sally stood up and just stared off into the night. Hoover stood up next to her, not having a clue what to say or do. He tried to speak up but was interrupted once again by Sally.

"My baby, where's my baby. It's her feeding time. Mommy has to feed her bundle of joy."

The woman's mind was shattering as her world spun out of control. She was coming undone. Sally turned to Officer Hoover who was just looking at her with confusion in his eyes.

"Ma'am. Are you alright?"

"It was you, you're the one who took my baby. Give her back. Give her back now!"

Sally pounced on the rookie cop and started to hit and scratch his face with her nails. Hoover tried his best to defend himself, but her attack was so sudden. He didn't have time and before he could fully react. Sally bit into his neck, her teeth sank into his flesh before she torn it open with one power yank. She had managed to rip his jugular. Blood flowed like a river and Officer Hoover began to choke on his own blood. Sally didn't stop, she slashed and tore into his neck more. Other policemen saw what was happening, they drew their guns. One man yelled at her to stop but she couldn't hear a single word. She was lost in the void and only death was the way out. The cops had no choice but to gun her down to put an end to the madness. Sally's lifeless body laid next to Officer Hoover as he made his last gasp for air only to be in vain, as he too slipped into darkness. The light of life gone from his eyes.

"Oh my, poor Sally. She simply couldn't handle the stress of losing her most beloved people. This is what happens when you do not have a strong spirit. People like Sally will break, their minds cracking before they spin out of control and fall into The Void. I must admit. It's very entertaining to watch. Why do I bring this poor soul up? To show my opponents what they all have in common. They do not have the will to win this battle. Each and every one of them will suffer just like Miss Sally. I shall break their minds, their spirit and their will to move forward. Jim Jimson, The Wretched Nobody, Barney Green, Thunder Knuckles, Tyler Cross, Finn Kuhn. Each of these fools are a waste of my time, but I shall deal with them for I want to win. I don't even need to use my magic to defeat such utter trash."

"One by one they will be tossed down the water below as I remain the sole victor. I need not worry about such weak men like Finn Kuhn, a fool and a try hard or Barney Green, a washed up meaningless waste of a life. Each and every one of them will fall by my hands. I thought that maybe there would be someone of note showing up, since it is an open match but no. I am left disappointed. Not a single one of these wretched slugs have anything of note to speak about. I find myself vexed at the sight of them. So much weakness, nothing to be feared, but I shall deal with you all. Only to teach you where you stand in your sad and lonely lives. The amount of pain and suffering you all are going to go through, you will beg me to end it and all you'll get for an answer is my lovely smile as I do what I wish."
Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like Isabella Ravenwolf's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-20-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (09-21-2019), Theo Pryce (09-20-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-20-2019)