Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2019
So whats under the cover?
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2019, 09:20 AM

Thunder Knuckles is standing beside a covered object looking as smug as ever. He's wearing a wet suit and swimming googles.

The XWF RACE ACROSS THE EVERGLADES a truly awe inspiring event where only the best most talented members of this company come to compete. Nothing says wrestling better than customizing an air-boat, which I took quite literal, but I digress. You've all been patiently waiting to see what's under this cover so I won't keep you waiting any longer.

Thunder Knuckles pulls the cover off the object to reveal

[Image: jf260-jp-1.png]

My Jetlev-Flyer JF-300 that's been collecting dust. Do you even know how expensive one of these things is? 110,280.71 United States Dollars that's not including taxes and fees! That's before my upgrades Imagine if you tried to buy one of these damn things with xbux! I upgraded the fuel capacity and made some changes to the hull to accommodate. Don't mind that barbed wire around the hull and hose. That's just in case some shit-heel tries to jump on it. Figured it would make it look tough too. I put a better wire mesh around the suction port to not take in any debris that'll clog the stream. I also reinforced the hose in case a gator or crocodile tries to take a bite out of it.

With a top speed of around 47 miles per hour. I probably won't win but if they're gonna cough up the xbux for me to go fly the sweet ride that I've been working on. Why not show up?

Thunder knuckles looks around but only sees one other person and smells what can only be vodka.

Is that guy drunk? Fuck me, it's like the carnival is in town. Where are the top guys? They must be preparing for their matches.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (09-19-2019), Boris (09-19-2019), Theo Pryce (09-20-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-19-2019)
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-19-2019, 06:08 PM

Vodka smells like Boris

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Hate Post Like Post