Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
The Perfect Storm
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-18-2019, 06:28 PM

It was the perfect storm and I was out there fishing in it. Like a poor man's Captain Ahab, I was on the hunt and wasn't gonna stop until I caught my prize. Unlike the famous captain, I wasn't commanding a ship, but a mere rickety, wooden boat I rented from a man with a peg leg. Though my vessel was big enough for about 4 or 5 people, I was on this journey alone.

Things were going about as well as my win/loss record. The fish weren't biting, and I wasn't sure if there were any around or if they were too smart to fall for the ole worm on a hook trick. I had tried to smoke a joint to calm my nerves, but the rain prevented me from lighting it. After a few more attempts, the strong winds swept it out of my mouth and into the sea.

Lightning filled the sky and thunder boomed, causing me to question if there was ANY fish alive worth risking my life over. Just about every part of me wanted to give up and row back to shore, but my ego prevented me from leaving without catching SOMETHING. And with that, I cracked open a cold one and prepared to meet my maker.

I was a few sips into my Blue Moon when, suddenly, something began to tug on my line, causing me to toss my beer aside and scoop up my rod. Whatever was on the other end weighed alot more than your average fish, as I struggled to reel it in. Believing I had caught Moby Dick himself, I used all of my might to bring in my prize as the storm raged on around me. After a hell of a fight, I finally managed to win the battle and pull my catch aboard, only to be shocked by the sight that lay before me...............

It was none other than the bodies of Rain & Snow, THE Perfect Storm. The semi-decayed corpses rested on my boat, as I looked on in horror. Both members of the world's worst tag team were embracing each other, showing their love for one another stood strong even in death.

I had no idea how they got all the way out there from Russia, but I certainly didn't care to find out. Not wanting to pass up the opportunity to "thank" Rain for the "effort" he put in at War Games, I delivered a swift kick to his lifeless body that sent him and his sister/lover back down into the depths of hell where they belonged.

As their bodies floated down, the rain stopped and the sky began to clear up. The sun shined directly onto my boat, and I took it as a sign to get my ass out of there before anything else happened to me. I paddled my way back to shore and kept the story of how I caught The Perfect Storm to myself.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Atticus Gold (09-18-2019), Azrael Erebus (09-25-2019), Ned Kaye (09-19-2019), Theo Pryce (09-20-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-19-2019)