Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
A day in the life of Jim Jimson
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-18-2019, 01:32 PM

4pm, Jimson residence

The camera pans over to Jim Jimson walking down a corridor, until he walks into a room full of people at a dinner table.

JIM WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT WALKING INTO THE BIG PEOPLE ROOM

But mum

Go. Up. To. Your. Room. Right now or you will be wipped so hard, your arse will be in a different FUCKING DIMENSION.

Jim runs up the stairs in hopes he doesnt get murdered via Mama Jimson. Jim decides to record another episode of his podcast.

Hello and welcome i am your host, the man, the myth, the legend, the jim. Jim Jimson, your current 24/7 heavymetalweight champion of the world and the champion of the world. Me, Jim Jimson, will be have my first ever match at relentless day 1. I hope everyone in my match to have a fun time.

JIM, GET THE FUCK DOWN HE RIGHT NOW, HES HERE.

Jim Jimson runs into the living room not knowing who is here.

When Jim Jimson sees who it is, his heart sinks, but he shows happiness.

Jim, my boy how are you. I heard you have won a little title for yourself. Real nice, truly continuing the tradition, eh.

Jim feels happiness, knowing that his father is proup of his accomplishments.

Hey, it might be nice to have that title, but know you got a match. If you don't win this match, maybe you could use some training from good old papa Jimson.

Papa Jimson then goes in for a hug. All that is going through Jim Jimsons head is all the memories of training with papa Jimson. Jim remembers when Papa Jimson threw pinecones at his back to toughen it. Jim remembers when Papa Jimson told him that if you smile and laugh more, it hurts less. Jim remembers when Papa Jimson told him to fight 3 other guys with one of your hands handcuffed to the turnbuckle. Jim remebers Papa Jimsons main point in his teachings 'The most important thing in a match is high pain tolerance' 'it doesn't matter if you can grapple when you get kicked in the face. . Jim can't tell if papa is trying to threaten him or want to help him. Jim fears its a bit of both.

Papa Jimson picks up Jim and slams him into the wooden floor

Hey come on! Get up. The most important thing in a match is to have a high pain tolerance, SO GET. UP. NOW!

JIM!, LISTEN TO YOUR DADDY AND GET THE FUCK UP NOW!

Jim hears the rest of his family start yelling and berating him. While Jim just lies there on the floor laughing, taking in the white noise around him.

He gets back up only because he doesn't want to be under Papa Jimsons wing again. Never again. Jim feels determined to beat any of the people in the battle royal. Jim Jimson decides to record yet another episode of the Jim Jimson podcast as he goes upstairs he can hear his family behind him, making fun of

Hello

Welcome to the Jim........ podast. Today i will be talking directly to everyone in the battle royale. Im sorry, im sorry that your all going to be beaten, im sorry some of you are going to be thrown off a boat, im sorry that im going to beat the hell out of every. Last. One of you.

JIM GET DOWN HERE NOW

Jim runs down the stairs and sees Papa Jimson, Mama Jimson surrounding Tim Jimson.

Jim look at Tim, what do you see?

Uhh

SHUTUP what we see is a FUCKING

HES A FUCKING HOMO

umm

JIM! TAKE THIS

Papa Jimson gives Jim a rock as Mama starts to grab Tim Jimson. Jim stands their hoping he doesnt have to do what ge thinks he does.

DO IT! HIT HIM WITH THAT ROCK

Mama Jimson confirms his fears, Jim stands there in shock as Papa and Mama Jimson hold Tim Jimson down on a table.

FUCKING DO IT YOU CUNT

DO IT

Jim goes up to Tim and starts to hit him over the head with the rock, then again.

And again

And again

And again
And again
And again
And again
And again

Then he stops and reaches into his pocket and sees a half eaten pinecone he then drops the rock and continues with the pinecone.

9pm, Jimson residence

Jimson walks upstairs and sees his recorder is still running, The Jim Jimson podcast never ended.

Im sorry that im going to blugeon your head in with a FUCKING PINECONE!

The camera fades to black with Papa Jimson standing behind Jim.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
(09-26-2019), Atticus Gold (09-18-2019), Theo Pryce (09-20-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-18-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-19-2019)