Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message for Hooded Man & Vita
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-09-2019, 07:28 AM

Oi! ‘Ooded Mans, if that’s even yous real name! Lookie ‘ere bitzer, I’s sick and tired of yous messing round wit me mates ‘ere in XWF! The Grey-Lacklans is a good lot, but after the way yous made a blue last week, things ‘ave gotten out of bloody ‘and, yah? Kenz is ‘alf outta ‘er mind and ready to try an pull Sar outta XWF over yous nonsense! What kinda of person is actually willing to burn down people’s ‘ouses for the sake of attention?

Well, yous ‘ave MY attention yous bloody nutter! It might not be the one yous want, but it’s the one yous got! Going on and on ‘bout “yous know what I’s want” but the fact is that NO ONE knows what the hell yous want! Is it a match? Is it a ‘ug and a kiss? Is it a 5x8 glossy with a personal message, just for yous (Sar actually gave me one of these for me last birthday…twas rather nice, actually).

Sorry…point is…NO ONE BLOODY KNOWS WHAT YOUS WANT!

That’s okay, cuz we’s all gonna find out on Thursday Night Anarchy! Bring yous ass to the ring and tell me face to face what yous want from me mate! This is yous FIRST and LAST chance to talk without me beating the bloody piss outta yous! If yous pass it up, talking is DONE and the next time yous step foot anywhere near any of me mates, I’s gonna bail yous up and then yous will be trading a ride in the back of a divvy van for a ride in the back of a bleeding ambo!

See yous on Thursday…yah, CUNT!

OH YAH! Vita Valenteen, don’t go thinking I’s done forgot yous neither yah drongo! Yous running round ‘itting peoples with bloody briefcases? Well, that pissbaby ‘Ooded Mans aint the only cunt that gonna get mashed on Thursday night! Yous thinking yous leaving with me title mate? NAH! Yous didn’t win a scratcher for The Internet Title, yous won a ticket to leave Coney Island with me footprint in yous bloody intestinal tract!

I’s been the XWF Internet Champion from the bloody jump and I’s don’t plan on EVER giving it up, especially to some bargain basement, cut-snake, Sheila with kangaroos all loosey goosey in the top paddock like yous! Thursday night I’s serving notice to everyone in XWF that I’s not to be messed with and me title is not to be tooken (‘ope yous listening Maxie)!

Pack yousself a lunch Vita, it’s gonna be a long night for yous after I’s done flapper!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CTN's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-09-2019)
TheHoodedMan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-09-2019, 12:27 PM

[Image: Man-in-dark-hoodie-sweater-A.jpg]

OH LOOK

It's one half of the comedic pair Dumb and Dumber.

You aren't worth my time.

So maybe I'll turn up
Or
Maybe I won't

We will have to wait and see.

Oh Sarah this message goes to you too.

When did you get your cronies to do something
For you on your behalf?
I thought you were the Queen and solved your own problems?

Well if you thought your problems were over
This just proves they are not.
I am really disappointed in you.

Surely you can do better than sending Dumb and Dumber after me?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheHoodedMan's post:
(09-09-2019)