Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPINEBREAKING
The Wretched Nobody Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-06-2019, 12:47 AM Wink  SPINEBREAKING -->

The Wretched Nobody is moving towards a garage and his thoughts go wild
oh oh Madison Madison i need to find the camera's i got violent words for this guy..i need the digitals gosh!!!
He Catches glimpse of camera man around 1:20am and signals him to begin a footage, he then Smirks and words of diction flows from him mouth as the footage flies live.
How much in the hell can XWF pay a man such as Madisson this much money when he can't even run,tackle or catch talkless of going one on one with a 2year old baby....My advice to Madission is for him to Take his outfit home and burn it...They should call him cribbage,because of the holes of your game...

He sights madisson and hides behind a car..calculates properly and executes a spear..picks a golf club and hits Maddison on the head..

REF!!!
goes for the PIN!
3???¥

[Image: 715XvDoGRZL._AC_UL320_SR314,320_.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-06-2019, 04:03 AM

KICK OUT!

First off.... Cups tits .....woman.

Second of all, Drezdin you can't polish a turd. Honey, I know that's you, the shortbus is showing. I mean, I haven't quite figured out how you made yourself shorter...or Asian....but shit, it's the XWF, anything's possible. Heh, I'm kidding about all that. I know you're not Drezdin. He can at least hit on being passably entertaining by accident from time to time.

You wanna talk about holes in my game? Because I'm pretty sure that not having an adequate command of the English language when you're facing the queen of shit talk constitutes a pretty big fucking hole in yours. Come to think of it, where are your papers? Did you arrive here through the legal immigration and naturalization process or leave a whole bunch of drowned kids in your wake swimming in to Te-hass?

Oh wait, you probably came in from Canada, didn't you? Those limp dicks! Yeah, they sure as shit would be the type to tolerate your butchery of the Mother Tongue. At any rate, just hold up right there....I gotta make a phone call.

You know Madison has ICE on speed dial.

It's ringing! But being the solid sort that I am, I'm going to offer you the chance to commit ritual seppuku before these good old boys ship you back to the savage orient. Your choice, bitch!

OOC: There wasn't an official call on the last attempt, but I'll still defend this one like a BOSS

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-08-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Madison Dyson's post!
drezdin5788 (09-08-2019)
The Wretched Nobody Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-06-2019, 05:23 AM

KICKOUT!! !You talk of savage orient?? did i just hear you?? when i got your poultry visa in a nylon bag hanging at the hem of the wastebin outside? and soon you will be bundled to a poultry farm...so say nothing,but reach deep into your pockets and just start flinging dozens of mouthguards at your opponent if not,my speech will rip you apart....This is like the always online 2013 or 1999 simcity reboot when Electronic Art's servers went down at launch!! you try to play,but you aint got no game!! you are just as lame as your name!!! i'm like a property already vested under spokane country's urban growth area expansion cuz' no matter what you do,you cant take me out of the ZONE!! . No wonder washington state has the highest rate of property crime in the nation.. Just look at me steal your fame and go trade it at WALL STREET!..
Dude or bicth or whatsoever suits you,your shots are like all my facebook messages to my EX - desperate,pathetic and everyone of them gets blocked by The Wretched

[Image: 715XvDoGRZL._AC_UL320_SR314,320_.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-06-2019, 05:40 AM

(09-06-2019, 04:03 AM)Madison Dyson Said: OOC: There wasn't an official call on the last attempt, but I'll still defend this one like a BOSS

OOC: That one slipped under the radar lol you're still champ. Please continue.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atticus Gold's post:
The Wretched Nobody (09-06-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Atticus Gold's post!
The Wretched Nobody (09-06-2019)
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-06-2019, 04:27 PM

(09-06-2019, 05:23 AM)The Wretched Nobody Said: your shots are like all my facebook messages to my EX - desperate,pathetic and everyone of them gets blocked by The Wretched

KICK OUT!

Pro-tier self-own Jackie Chode.

Christ wept, are you like some AI's version of what human speech is like? Like, there are letters and words and a modicum of sentence structure, but the thing's too basic to put all those components together in a way that actually makes sense? OHHHHH BUUUT WAAAAAIIIIT......

I got it! You're like those cheap, toxic Chinese made knock offs of American toys!

[Image: knockoff-toys.jpg]

Yeah! Like the general idea of "HEY LOOK KIDS, SUPERHEROES!" is there, but it's so bereft of American authenticity, quality, or context that no one but the most autistic little nose picker is going to be fooled. Congrats dipshit, you are what POOR PEOPLE buy their kids for CHRISTMAS! You are the worst kind of generic dollar store shit! You are childhood disappointment and humiliation made flesh. A hunk of poisonous plastic trash in a rough mold of something people actually care about, mixed with the sweat and tears of child sweatshop labor.

Yeah, that's my best guess. Second guess is one of those Russian bots. In which case, you need to step up your game Vladdy baby, 'cuz there's no way this festering pile is going to make me waste a vote on a third party candidate.

Keep talking Son of Siam, because next up I start my treatise on why all Oriental Men are shameful needle dicked cucks.

Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-08-2019, 04:37 AM

Winner and STILL FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION - MADISON DYSON.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-08-2019, 05:08 PM

(09-06-2019, 04:03 AM)Madison Dyson Said: KICK OUT!

Second of all, Drezdin you can't polish a turd. Honey, I know that's you, the shortbus is showing. I mean, I haven't quite figured out how you made yourself shorter...or Asian....but shit, it's the XWF, anything's possible. Heh, I'm kidding about all that. I know you're not Drezdin. He can at least hit on being passably entertaining by accident from time to time.

You wanna talk about holes in my game? Because I'm pretty sure that not having an adequate command of the English language when you're facing the queen of shit talk constitutes a pretty big fucking hole in yours. Come to think of it, where are your papers? Did you arrive here through the legal immigration and naturalization process or leave a whole bunch of drowned kids in your wake swimming in to Te-hass?

Oh wait, you probably came in from Canada, didn't you? Those limp dicks! Yeah, they sure as shit would be the type to tolerate your butchery of the Mother Tongue. At any rate, just hold up right there....I gotta make a phone call.

It's ringing! But being the solid sort that I am, I'm going to offer you the chance to commit ritual seppuku before these good old boys ship you back to the savage orient. Your choice, bitch!

OOC: There wasn't an official call on the last attempt, but I'll still defend this one like a BOSS

Now normally in this situation, i would usually and normally say something like your so ugly that even the vehicles that passing by you are merging on coming traffic to avoid your ugliness.
Or your so dumb that even you cant get hit by passing cars.
Or your momma is so nasty that she sucked your daddys dick and kissed you with it.
Or your the only person on the planet that makes satan deni you the entrance to helll.
No No No No No.
Normally that would of happened, but not this time.
Cause Bitch what the fuck!?!
I mean do i really gotta bring and drag ray Charles's dead blind ass and stevie wonders blind ass in the middle to make you realize that IM RIGHT THE FUCK HERE YOU CAITLYN JENNER WANNABE.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Madison Dyson (09-08-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-08-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates drezdin5788's post!
Madison Dyson (09-08-2019)
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

09-08-2019, 05:40 PM

(09-08-2019, 05:08 PM)drezdin5788 Said:
(09-06-2019, 04:03 AM)Madison Dyson Said: KICK OUT!

Now normally in this situation, i would usually and normally say something like your so ugly that even the vehicles that passing by you are merging on coming traffic to avoid your ugliness.
Or your so dumb that even you cant get hit by passing cars.
Or your momma is so nasty that she sucked your daddys dick and kissed you with it.
Or your the only person on the planet that makes satan deni you the entrance to helll.
No No No No No.
Normally that would of happened, but not this time.
Cause Bitch what the fuck!?!
I mean do i really gotta bring and drag ray Charles's dead blind ass and stevie wonders blind ass in the middle to make you realize that IM RIGHT THE FUCK HERE YOU CAITLYN JENNER WANNABE.

Oh, I got you feelin' some kinda way you inbred shit stack? Shore up and try to take this title from me then or get to steppin'.

Paste eating punk ass....

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-08-2019, 07:38 PM

As much as i want an std lupus filled title, naw. Ill pass

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post