Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviewed by the best in the biz
Rebel Star Offline
The Violent Vixen

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-09-2019, 10:57 PM

[Image: N1SdUEX.jpg]

"Ladies and gentlemen my next guest was a former queen of the XWF, this Thursday Night on Anarchy she is slated to fight resident do-gooder and all around nice gal, Ruby a.k.a Super Dear-o. Please welcome the lovely... Rebel Star!"

Instantly there comes a large burst of cheers from the crowd as Rebel Star, saunters out. Dressed to impress, in a pair of black leather pants, black and red front-flat style corset, boots and spiked collar, she smirks at the now standing audience members. With an arched brow and a slight head tilt, she is clearly amused but also greatly flattered. Rebel then continues onward towards the seating area, located next to the marvelous Conan O'Brien's desk. Grasping his extended hand, she shakes it as she gives a warm smile. From there she turns to Conan's chum and partner in crime, Andy Richter and shakes his hand as well, before taking a seat.

"Rawr!"

O'Brien jokingly leers as he does, when most beautiful women appear on his show.

"I must say, you are looking fantastic tonight. Absolutely amazing. Like a blue haired goddess."

"Careful Conan."

Rebel toys, giving a laugh and a flip of her hair.

"My boyfriend's backstage and he can teleport."

"That's right. You're dating Azrael Erebus. And he's backstage? Don't worry, Andy can take 'em and by take him, I mean be my human shield. After all, he has too. I made it a part of his contract."

"That's what you think pal. An enraged spaceman appears, I'm exiting stage left and finding myself the want ads."

Andy emphasizes this statement with a point of his thumb to the side, before he pretends to read an invisible newspaper.

"Then I'll haunt you from the grave. You shan't get a moments rest. I'll be your Jacob Marley, chains and all."

With a laugh at his own joke, Conan momentarily looks down and then back up again as he sticks his arms out and opens his eyes wide. Camera focusing in close as the crowd gets a good giggle. Then he drops his arms and gives a grin, turning his attention back to Rebel Star.

"Oh I was just teasing. Azrael is a big fan. He'd never harm a single red hair on your head. Andy on the other hand..."

A mock look of worry, Rebel gestures in Richter's direction with her head.

"Lets just say he better not get caught in any dark alleyways with Azrael."

"Awe but that's where Andy spends most of his time. Usually passed out by a dumpster, reeking of urine."

"The bums all know me by a first name basis."

"That must be helpful cause then you know all the good places to dumpster dive. All joking aside, Azzy's a fan... of you both."

"Azzy?"

"Girlfriend clause, I'm allowed to call him that and pretty much, any other sort of nickname that crosses my mind."

"Pookie?"

"It's on the list! I'll add in a 'cupcake' for good measure too. I actually just recently moved in with him. Into his tower."

"His tower?"

"It's all very dark ages and gothic. Like something out of an old black and white horror film or a movie made by Tim Burton. The place is even equipped with a laboratory. There's all these inventions laying around, shelves full of artifacts, potions and bobbles. Two wrought iron cages hang from the ceiling. It should be very dark and foreboding but it's not. Don't get me wrong, it's a lot to take in when you first encounter it. It's him though, a part of his world and I couldn't see him living anywhere else. Suits him, y'know? Plus he doesn't spend all his time locked away in there, toiling away, he does other things. For instance when he's not working in the lab, he's out hunting down rare artifacts and treasure, like Indiana Jones. That's actually his career besides wrestling. He's an archaeologist."

"Wow. That's really cool."

"He also does other normal stuff. Hangs out with his kids and grandkids. Takes me out. That's what I like about him, he's multifaceted like that, he's not simply a mystical alien from another planet with superpowers. He's got layers and can be down to Earth and average too."

"Which makes sense cause he lives here."

"That's right. Earth is his home and base of operations."

Conan takes a quick glance at a card on his desk.

"Just cause we're running outta time, I wanna kind of dive head first into the subject of Thursday Night Anarchy."

"I'm facing Ruby! Super Dear-o, herself! I think she's awesome. I'm actually a big fan. As everyone should be. I'm really looking forward to this fight. It's a real honor and privilege. Truly. Not to mention the fact of how badass it's going to be for everyone watching the fight. Ruby vs Rebel Star. A kickass chick in a superhero costume versus the violent vixen. This is going to be an event that goes down in history. One for the books."

"You sound like you really respect her, does that mean you're going to go easy on her?"

"Hell no!"

An expression of shock along with a chuckle.

"What are you crazy?!?! That would be like spitting her in the face. I'm coming at this chick with everything I've got and then some. Plus she's going to be doing the same. I'm not going to let myself get stomped into oblivion, out of respect. She's a sweetheart but she's brutal as fuck too. That woman can break folks in half. Go easy on her. What are you mental?!?!"

"Those are usually the same questions that my wife asks me when I suggest things to her, then she spits me in the face and orders me to go back down to the cellar. That's where I'm kept, so company can't see me. Heh! What you see before you is all done with make-up, when they take it off I'm actually a hideous freak of nature. They use a chisel to chip it away and when it's gone, I'm the kid from Mask. Alright well, Anarchy airs every Thursday night, on the XWF network. Rebel it was a pleasure to have you here, I hope you'll come back and visit with us again."

"Absolutely, I would love to."

[Image: 1TJ3kUo.pngg]

Former...
King of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel Star's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-10-2019), bRiaN sTorM (09-12-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-09-2019)