Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All things Mercury - beach brawl promo
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-09-2019, 07:57 PM

MONDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2019

BRIGHTON BEACH
CONEY ISLAND
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

The camera fades in on to the famous beach that is Brighton Beach in Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York. We see Mastermind checking out the beach for Brighton Beach Brawl match against newcomer, Mercury. This was for Thursday Night Anarchy.

He was on his cell phone to Anarchy GM and XWF Boss Vinnie Lane:

"Ever since I came back from my small injury break you've given me rookies to compete against. Like Belladonna Lovely, and now you've given me a guy called Mercury!!!!...... Yes I understand..... You aren't giving me pity matches are you?.... Because people are complaining that I beat easy beats!!!!! No I did see his stats.... unbeaten in two starts... easily accounted for both Raphael Blackwater and John Black..... Yes I understand that if I don't give him my complete focus he may beat me too...Okay I hear you Vinnie.... what was that? Yes I'm over myself of throwing toys out of the cot... I just wanted to feel what it was like when so mant others have done it before me in the past and got away with it, witout a bare minimum of a reference going forwards..... Yes Vinny I won't go after Centurion before next Warfare.... I did hear what BOB had to say.... oh you're just expanding on the deal? Well Vinnie I hear you..... How is a Brighton Beach Brawl going to settle things? Okay I'll do it your way.... Bye."

Mastermind ends the call and looks around at the camera and clicks his fingers. The scene fades out.

BEST WESTERN BROOKLYN CONEY ISLAND INN
HOTEL ROOM
CONEY ISLAND
BROOKLYN
NEW YORK

Another clicking of fingers has the camera fading back into a hotel room where Mastermind is seen sitting in front of the camera.

"Let's get straight to the point as I don't gave much room to play with. This Thursday Night Anarchy I'm going up against a rookie who has already beaten Raphael Blackwater and John Black in his first two outings. Impressive I must say. But we all know that Raphael is the weakest of the Blackwater brothers and well John Black is John Black. Bland and mild,"

Mastermind smirks and sits forward.

"I know nothing other than that of the rookie who is known as Mercury so lets play a word association game,"

1: The smallest planet

"Mercury is the smallest planet in our solar system now that Pluto has been deregistered. Some of you may say who the fuck cares about a planet. I'd also who the fuck cares about this Mercury fella because compared to my experience all he is, is little and well I know I can take him on my best day,"

2: Mercury - A Roman God

"Mercury was a Roman God known for at the most parts for his trickery and thievery.

"We know that this Mercury will use every trick in his book to try and steal a win against me but dude I have your number. Raphael and Black didn't see you coming but I certainly do,"

3: Mercury - The element HG

"On the periodic table, HG is the element for Mercury. When I get through with Mercury after he succumbs to my Mind Controller the only element he will know of is K.O. Which is short for Knock Out,"

4: Mercury Poisoning

"If you somehow manage to get a drop of mercury fluid from a thermometer you'll get severe mercury poisoning. But I'm poisonous to Mercury because I will show him not to mess with me come the beach brawl match on Brighton Beach.

"I have his number. He will be very small, he will not thieve a victory from me, I will K.O his ass and all the while poisoning him into thinking he may have a slightest chance when clearly he does not,"

Mastermind starts laughing.

"I know I may not look ready at the moment to take you on, Mercury, but when it comes to our match on Thursday, I will be ready, and willing to take on the hottest newcomer that the XWF has seen since the arrival of Lux or maybe even Sarah.

"You are wanting to put another feather in your cap so to speak, maybe a bigger one when it comes to me, but I am all keen to put a little blip on your record, and so I wouldn't MastetMIND that at all..."

Mastermind smiles and waits for the camers to fade out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub