Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 01:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I'll never let go... Jack!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-03-2019, 04:49 PM

Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland and is one of Europe’s most exciting cities, from its Michelin-starred restaurants and legendary nightlife to a phenomenal Titanic history. There’s a palpable buzz and a fantastic line up of things to see and do. Not only is Belfast a tremendous City, it has also been the birthplace of some of the greats;

George Best was a Northern Irish professional footballer who played as a winger, spending most of his club career at Manchester United. Named European Footballer of the Year in 1968, he is regarded as one of the greatest players of all time.

Former wrestler, Dave Finlay JR, was born in Belfast. The tough brawler held the WWE U.S title, the WCW T.V title. 

Sir Kenneth Charles Branagh is a Northern Irish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. Branagh trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and in 2015 succeeded Richard Attenborough as its president. He was part of movies like Thor, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Wild Wild West. 

Sir Van Morrison, famous for his hit single, 'Brown Eyed Girl' also from the City of Belfast.

The XWF explodes right through Belfast as Wednesday Night Warfare continues the Ireland/ UK tour at the Odyssey Arena. An action packed card including a fatal fiveway for the number one contendership for the XWF Hart title. Scully, who came close to dethroning Tony Santos on the last edition of Warfare, gets an opportunity to win another shot. To do that he will have overcome XWF Legend, multiple Championship holder, Centurion. Not only that but another former champ in veteran Barney Green, stands in Scully's way. Azrael Erebus, another former XWF Uni Champ, who has other titles to his name, is also apart of the match. Not too mention the newcomer, Mark Brooks, who will be hoping to surprise a few.

Monday 2nd September 2019
Titanic Belfast 
Belfast, Northern Ireland 

"The Titanic experience takes you through nine galleries, telling the story of RMS Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and tragic end. The galleries are innovative and interactive with many features including diving to the depth of the ocean to explore where RMS Titanic now rests. The Titanic story is told at Titanic Belfast in a fresh and insightful way." 

Read the description on the website. Scully, his partner Natalie and two members of The Flock of Tards had entered the popular tourist attraction in Belfast. Charlotte, who had cerebral palsy and Tom, who is down syndrome were excited for a day out. It was a must see for anyone who was in the City, a no brainer to give it a go. It was pretty much a tour of the famous ship that sank back in 1912. 

After enjoying some of the tour and riding aboard The Wee Tram. The Wee Tram is a hop-on-hop-off transport service around the Titanic Quarter. Passengers travel in carriages purpose-built to echo the outlines, proportions and colour schemes of the 1912 tram cars – and just like the originals, electricity provides the motive power. Passengers can even echo the past themselves by wearing their very own Edwardian 'duncher' (the yardman’s flat cap)! It was great fun but Scully and Natalie notice something very important…

"Erm… Babe, where's Charlotte and Tom?"

Scully looks around in a panic, "Where the fuck are they? Holy shit, we've lost them!"

Scully quickly finds a member of staff and asks the young woman, if she's seen his tards, "Excuse me, I'm looking for two people. A woman with cerebral palsy and a man with down syndrome. Have you seen them?"

Staff member:
"Yes, I have actually. They were heading towards the SS Nomadic… "

"Thank you… "

Scully and Natalie pass the other members of the public, weaving in and out of the crowd. In the distance, Tom and Charlotte can be seen stepping aboard the SS Nomadic ship.

Skull and Nat look at one another, obviously in a bit if despair. Scully sprints ahead of Natalie in pursuit of his Flock. Skull gets to the tender to the Titanic, the last remaining White Star Line ship in the world and boards it. Looking around, there is a few people looking around. However, Charlotte and Tom are nowhere in site. Natalie finally steps aboard, as she gasps for a little breath. Suddenly, there is some commotion on the upper decks. They look at one another and head towards the destination. They climb up the ladders and get to the top of decking, looking around a small crowd can be seen, almost in a semi circle. Skull and Natalie run over to see what's going on.

[Image: OR6VAau.jpg]

In the mist of it all, Tom and Charlotte are re-enacting the Jack and Rose seen from the movie. The staff members are worried for there safety, aswell as the public on board. They're trying to get them to step away from the edge. Charlotte's balance isn't exactly great and her poor hands are shaking. Skull steps in front to speak to them.

"Step away from it, Tom. Charlotte. You dont want to fall off!"

Tom just laughs... Tom:"Immmm da keeng ov da Wurrrld! Waooooooooooo!"

Natalie tells Scully, "You're gonna have to step in.. Save them."

Scully approaches cautiously. His pace is slow and he tip toes towards them. Charlotte trips and falls overboard......

Skull pulls Tom back from falling too. Tom starts to cry and walks over to Nat. Fearing the worst, Scully looks over the edge, Charlotte is hanging by her dress, its caught on a bit of metal. Skull reaches down nervously, reaching out with his arm as far down as it goes. Charlotte is upset too as Skull tries to calm her down.

"Stay still, Charlotte. I'll get you!"

Skull grabs the bottom of her leg. She hung upside down, screaming. Eventually a couple of other men come into help. One of the guys grabs the other leg. Skull and this other guy now have to pull her up each. They pull and pull......

Back on the solid ground... PHEW!

Tom cuddles Charlotte straight away as the scene fades.

"There's people in this world who have a happy, successful life. Got a decent job, a decent pay packet, a wife or a husband, maybe a kid or two or more, that go to a private school or simply being educated. Maybe they don't have any kids, maybe they are gay or lesbian, or maybe they've adopted, whatever. They have a big house with a swimming pool, they might not have a pool, a couple of luxury cars on their drive etc.. etc… Luxury holidays abroad two or three times a year. Some work hard and some are handed things on a plate. Still they complain, still they bitch and moan, still they're not happy!

Then there are people who are disabled to some degree, need help to wipe their own ass! Some are deaf, you could shout in their face and they'd have to read your lips to know what you're saying. Some can't even talk, ones who have to use special equipment to communicate. 

The great Professor, Stephen Hawking's had a rare early-onset slow-progressing form of motor neurone disease(MND; also known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, "ALS", or Lou Gehrig's disease), a terminal illness that affects and causes the deaths of neurones that control the brain and the spinal cord, that gradually paralysed him over the decades. Yet, he was still more intelligent than any of my opponents on Warfare. Not hard considering I am facing Barney Green, but even Centurion looks like Billy Maddison in comparisons to Hawkings. Whoever laughed at him? Fuck you all!

They are mostly happy, yet they can't do normal day to day things. You go to a charity shop and a young man with down syndrome is happy to serve you, he gets paid nothing. He does it to make himself feel good, feel responsible so he isn't feeling inadequate. Some of you sit on your ass, willingly and expect a freebie!

Not all born disabled but their I'd the possibility my opponents could be when I've finished with them!

When you question Scully, why he calls them his 'Flock Of Tards?' And you say I am insulting them, disrespecting there disabilities. Just look in a mirror, remember what you call them, refer them too… Remember who called them that in the first place... YOU! AND YOU! AND YOU! This is just thereway of accepting the title you refer them too. They are just accepting who they are!

Centurion, I didn't know you was the bookies? What is this? The XWF or BET365? The odds are stacked against me right? I have a minus ten something or other chance of winning? I have as much chance as you, you Bellend! You have much chance as winning as Azrael and that cocksucker hasn't even cut a promo yet!
I should've guessed you would have to dig up the Gimour loss, that isn't surprising at all. Not to me anyway. Yes I am the ONLY guy to lose the Uni to Gilly.. I think. I mean that would forever be a thorn in my side. But just like I am doing now, I am making my Flock feel good about themselves. Just like I did Gilly, three years ago. However, I think my free passes have ran out, so you'll have to dig deep, old time. Why don't we talk about now? Why don't you tell the world how stupid you are for beating Ned last week, only to watch him have a Hart Title match on this Warfare? Tell the Galaxy again, how you think the Hart title is beyond you. You're of Uni calibre remember, so why not step aside, let someone who respects that belt be victorious. In actual fact, why don't I, Scully beat you to a pulp and make sure you're not victorious? I like the sound of that better, your best before date has ran out!

Barney Green, like you said I beat you when I held the Uni title. You came for a fight that night, unfortunately for you so did I! I'm glad after all this time, you want to get some revenge on me. You owe me right? You want to smash my face in?! You want to beat me? Tables are my thing now. I like to fall through them weekly. Fortnightly. Maybe take me to one of those, put me through it? My bad, forgot you won't be able to lift your fat ass on a table! Hahaha... I joke, I joke. The table will collapse anyway, if you some how manage to get on it! Nice to see you've been working out though, you've put the burger eating contests behind you. You're looking better, doubt you're eating salads though. But still, props where there due!

Mark Brooks, don't you worry about me, worry about yourself. Hold on, actually you should worry about me. I doubt you could call me overrated and actually mean it. I am far from that, Mark. Mark my word, you will be SCULLANATED! That is guaranteed, once you play with fire, you get burnt. You've built yaself up, gave yourself a little ego boost but deep down you know you won't win. I am ALWAYS the Underdog and I like it that way. I can suprise ANYBODY! Ask Vinnie Lane. Ask Soldier, our new Uni Champ. Bout time he cashed one of those one hundred cases in, took him long enough. Anyway, MArk, it's all fun and games here, no need to get your knickers in a twist!

Azrael... Yeah... You're just a waste of time...

Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"

[Image: d47NSxz.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
Barney Green (09-03-2019), Theo Pryce (09-03-2019)