Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Meet The Staff!
Hello XWF
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2019, 11:05 AM

I've been asked to make a few comments about who I am and what I do.

My name is Smoking Bob Williams or SBW for short, but as I am finding a lot of people are calling me BOB. That's fine too.

I run WARFARE and I tend to want to get results out as early as I can so no one is waitong around for them. I know what it's like waiting for results.

Sometimes I'm able to produce a program in good time while other times there are forces beyond my control which delay shows. I hate it when that happens personally because I feel like I'm letting you good people down.

It's funny. I'm the junior member of the GM team, the least experienced but I'm old enough to be the other GM'S grandfather, IC of course.

OOC I've tried running my own fed before in the past but failed because I didn't have the connections like XWF. That would have been wonderful back in the day. But I enjoy running Warfare, and doing the stats side of things everyone hates doing.

The senior GMs try to make me have a Warfare off every so often to not burn out, but I love doing this, but hate failing.

Anyway if you want to ask questions or need any help let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

SBW.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
Barney Green (09-02-2019), Ned Kaye (09-02-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-02-2019), Steve Jason (09-02-2019)