Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 10-23-2021, 08:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF OOC » Meet The Staff!
Hello all.
Atticus White Offline
White is the new Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2019 12:48 PM

Hello everyone.

I am Atticus Black and my main job here is running Saturday Night Savage.

I also write matches for all shows and PPVs when needed, judge matches, give feedback to those who ask for it and I head the OTM threads (Star of the Month and RP of the Month) so if you want to complain to someone about not being nominated, I'm that guy.

I've had a fair amount of experience as a GM in the past and this was the first fed I joined many, many years ago, under a different character of course, so this place and it's roster mean a great deal to me. I'm always happy to help so if any of you need anything from me, I'll give you my best.

As far as the character goes, Atticus Black is an uptight, old British guy or Picard from Star Trek TNG who instead of getting into Starfleet became a GM for a wrestling show.

Anyway, I'm not sure what else to say so if any of you have questions or need anything, let me know and thanks for reading this brief whatever-this-is.

Update: Atticus Black quit after a car won Star of the Month and was replaced with Atticus White who is more or less identical.

Kind regards,
Atticus

[Image: V3i33MC.png]
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 5 users Like Atticus White's post:
Barney Green (09-02-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-02-2019), red-x (02-19-2020), Steve Jason (09-02-2019), Theo Pryce (09-02-2019)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)