Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Meet The Staff!
Hello all.
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-02-2019, 11:48 AM

Hello everyone.

I am Atticus White and my main job here is making the site look pretty. Almost all the graphics are done by me, which include posters, logos, the header banner with all the characters on it (speak to me if you want on there), show graphics (when I'm not lazy) and I make banners for characters when they ask nicely.

I also write matches for all shows and PPVs when needed, judge matches and give feedback to those who ask for it.

I've had a fair amount of experience as a GM in the past and this was the first fed I joined many, many years ago, so this place and it's roster mean a great deal to me. I'm always happy to help so if any of you need anything from me, I'll give you my best.

As far as the character goes, there is no character. I just like DS9.

Anyway, I'm not sure what else to say so if any of you have questions or need anything, let me know and thanks for reading this brief whatever-this-is.

Kind regards,
Atticus
(AKA Gator, Game Girl, Noah Jackson & Dick Powers)

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
Barney Green (09-02-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-02-2019), red-x (02-19-2020), Steve Jason (09-02-2019), Theo Pryce (09-02-2019)