Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Your Smile
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2019, 06:48 AM

Hey Miss Dyson,

I want to let you know, I love your smile. I love how you manage to chase down Solider every feasible chance you got, and guess what, your so called rule book is a crock of shit. I mean, you are a very special kind of woman who Trump would grab your pussy, and pass it off to Putin to slang in the corner in Russia. I mean, as much you talk your shit, I still love your smile.

I love how persistent you are to defend your title, knowing full well you don't have anymore left in the tank. One of these days, your going to burn out like your old buddy who I don't want to mention, because if I do, you're going to sue me for defamation. Oh wait, it rhymes with Benji and you can lay right next to him after you give me the title.

You're time is up Dyson, and smell the roses, and realize that the only thing you got going with your time here, is your bunch of racial bullshit that gets you heat with Shane of all people, all you are is just any other right wing ball bustin white bitch who don't have to worry about struggling, and you know what...

Tommy strikes her with a steel pipe on her back, and both of them put the boots on her.

.....I'll always love your smile....

Black pins her, while Tommy does the count....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-02-2019, 12:51 PM

AHHHHHH!

Kick out!

This is the SECOND time in 24 hours somebody has attempted to rape me! So excuse me if I'm a little "off point" here. But your attempt at making a bunch of Wal-mart trawling bi-racial ankle biters is officially ABORTED! Maybe zero in on some chubby white trash bitch with low self esteem instead, that's probably more your speed, and I guarantee you her submissive ass won't even petition for child support once you leave that sad jump off in the dust after having successfully dropped your genetically inferior payload off inside her cavernous stank whole.

By the way John, that mental image of me getting passed back and forth by the two most powerful men in the world? Thanks for that month's worth of masturbatory material. You only WISH you could aspire to heights like that. But the fact is your sad ass would rather just hunker down in the proj looking like some kind of ghetto Iron Man motherfucker, blaming whitey for some slavery shit that happened over 150 years ago as the reason why you can't get ahead. News flash bitch, you can't get ahead because you're MEDIOCRE AS FUCK. So take your cut rate Malcolm X ass up on out of here, and drag that walking statutory case Tommy Wish along with you. Shit sticks together after all.

Also, nice job on the Engy name drop. But I haven't managed him in like 9 months. And he's dead. You're about as relevant as ever, I see. But like everything else with your lot, let's just go ahead and blame it on something else, huh? I imagine dropping down a six month crack bender would make it tough to keep up with current events.

You got more game for me? Bring it. My tank never runs out asshole.

Oh, and one more thing......

!!!!!!!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2019, 01:37 PM

Oh, I am sooo sorry for you almost getting raped by XWF resident Satan's demon child, oh you're also going to claim a #METOO down the road huh? I mean, even a man like me wouldn't want you to be holding my inferior genes in your almost wizard sleeve pussy. I am glad you almost got DEPAR for your feeble attempt, Dyson.

I am not surprised you are glad to be tossed around like whore you are, at the end of the day, unlike you, the sistas have more credibly to hold off attacks. You think i care you get tossed? I mean, if I was self hating negro like Uncle Ruckus then i'd be jealous as shit right now, but that isn't the case. The "whitey" likes to front like everything is peachy, and for you to be off your dates is the reason why school is in place to learn the history. Forty Acres and mule is what I want, and so what if I look like a ghetto Iron Man..at least i don't look like knock off Rousey spewing stupid shit.

I like to be mediocre, because i don't expect to be pleasing anyone around here unlike you. At the end of the day, you are nothing more than mile away from being barefoot and pregnant, WISHING you'd be dead right next to your former client.

Crazy Ass CRACKA!!!!!!

This time, JB smashes her head against the wall until there was a dent, and she falls. JB pins her once again with Tommy doing the count…

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-02-2019, 05:46 PM

KICK OUUUUUT!

Despite suffering what looked like some nasty head trauma, Madison remains completely unfazed by the ongoing attack's of two grown men. Because they are glorified jobbers.

#MeToo? #MeToo?! Do I LOOK like some kind of pathetic victim? No honey, I'll leave that to you and the rest of the Black Lives Matter contingent.

Hey, congrats on making the partnership official guys. Truly. I'm sure the IRREVENT T.H.U.G.S have a bright future ahead of them. Unfortunately, that brightness is less of a "pending success and adoration" kinda thing and more of a "bullet train headed towards a maiden tied to the train tracks" sitch. Because you two are gonna get turnt out faster than Tommy Wish's mom during shore leave.

So what's up with that name anyway? Is that like a ebonics thing or dyslexia? "Irrevent". I mean, if you're gonna go polysyllabic you might want to get a fix on the Spellcheck icon before submitting your team name to the webmaster? Because right now, you two look real, real right out of the gate. But hey, maybe that can be just another cause you fight for. Black Lives Matter. Pedo Lives Matter. Mongoloid Lives Matter! It's like evolution, but in reverse! I can't wait for ya'all's first MLM protest. John and Tommy standing there with their thumb's up their asses trying to figure out how a microphone works while a sea of autistics, pants shitters, and barely sentient brain stems in wheelchairs drool all over themselves in pure excitement. And then when somebody with an IQ north of 50 finally shows them how to work the mic, John grabs it and proceeds to talk in the kind of illiterate ghetto jive that brings all the white trailer trash milkshake to the yard. Look on the bright side John, you'll have your pick of the meth toothed, gunt possessing, chronic yeast infection having litter.

Fucking "IRREVENT." Somebody should tell these guys to stop punching UP. Oh wait, I just did.

Fuck off John Black. You ain't shit. You'll never be shit. And make sure you keep your Jordan's locked up when Tommy's around. Because he'll wash 'em all right, just not the way you think.

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-06-2019, 05:38 AM

Winner AND STILL FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION - MADISON DYSON!

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post