Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 04:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"...how Miss Michelle got her groove back!"
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-30-2019, 03:39 PM

[Image: tumblr_p0g8iwV0Mz1wd49bio1_250.jpg]

The mother of her twin boys is sitting in the baby’s room. She’s sitting on a recliner with one of the babies in her hand as she’s rocking him in the chair. As she has the baby cradled in her arms, she’s looking down at his angelic face as his eyes sink close. She takes her left hand and brings it up on the top of his hand as she glides it across his forehead. She brings him up in her arms and softly kisses the top of his head. She rubs her finger over the lipstick smear on his forehead to clean her lipstick off his flesh. She sets him back down in her arms and continues rocking the baby. Meanwhile, his twin brother is in his crib peacefully sleeping as the jungle mobile above his crib is circling over his head.

MISS MICHELLE: Sh. Being a new mother and returning to XWF has been testing my multitasking like never before. My twin boys are a blessing. They are my angels and they have my heart.

She sets the baby’s bottle down beside her in the chair and raises her hand up to her chest as she starts pointing herself with her index finger.

MISS MICHELLE:Brian, I try not to focus on the future when the present has so much lined up for me. The what-if factor is sort of unknown and anything that happens in the present could change the way things line up down the road. What the powers of being have in store for me now may change depending on the outcome of my next two matches. This is one of those two matches. This is one of the two triple threats that I have been entered into after volunteering to be booked. Two triple threats. Two different male opponents. Both early in the show. Four out of my XWF’s career matches have been triple threats.

With the sole of her feet on the floor, she continues rocking the chair with the baby cradled in her arms. She tilts the head of the baby boy up as she cocks her head down and smiles at the baby.

MISS MICHELLE:I got a lot of backlash for calling myself the “Queen of Three Ways,” but people didn’t allow me to elaborate. I was much too busy focusing on my match in Ireland against Finn Kuhn and Steve Justice. I’m explaining myself now. I’ve worked so many different three ways in my career that I have mastered the match type. I’m in a great position to being able to outsmart and outwit my opponents in these matches. It is because of the match type that is going to help me prevail in not just the triple threat on Savage, but the one on Warfare too. I can play possum and let you two tear each other down. I can choose to work with one of you and double team the other. Hell, I can be just like Italy was in both World Wars. I can flip flop throughout the match and when the time is right, I can put the final nail in the coffin. These are just all possible scenarios of mine and scenarios I have used to my advantage in past triple threats. This is exactly why I am the Queen of Three Ways!

She raises her eyebrow and smirks as the baby starts to make very little movements in her arm. She uses the bottom of her feet and stalls the chair from rocking as she then begins rocking the baby from side to side.

MISS MICHELLE:I love the way you two are tearing at each other and trying to mentally break the other one down. Keep it up, boys. Make it easier on me to put that final nail in one of your coffins and allow me to hog the glory all to myself. Jason, I know how it feels to be called insignificant. I’ve heard worse from Jenny Myst and my husband is still hearing to this day because he’s only been in the sport for five years. My husband is on his way up to the top of the XWF and he’s starting with the Hart’s Championship. Jason, you have to look pass what people say and think of you. You cannot allow those insults to get inside your head. As much as you want to say it’s not, you have already allowed Brian in your head. Brian and you are in each other’s heads. Now, it’s just going to be a matter of when and who is going to have the last laugh. You two cannot forget about the unknown variable. Miss Michelle. ME! I’m the unknown variable. And everybody knows it is the unknown variable who has the greatest advantage when it comes to triple threats. Jason, I hope you and Brian continue your war against each other. I’ll be waiting in the wings to capitalize on the war you two have starting to rage on each other.

She shrugs her shoulders very lightly as she smiles while looking down at the baby in her arms. She continues to speak as she adjusts the blanket she has around the child.

MISS MICHELLE:I do have to give you and Brian both much needed credit. My triple threat on Savage seems a bit more valuable to my career. Steve Justice and Finn Kuhn do not take this business seriously. Hell, I can’t even tell you the last time Finn even managed to win a match. Justice? Right. He won and loss the X-treme Championship faster than he could even utter his own name. I’m facing both of them and literally, I want to be like my little babies and cry. I want to cry because I’m literally bored to tears. I want to thank you two MEN for giving me for something to look forward too. You guys are giving me life. You’re giving me a fight. You are making me work for my victory. That’s all I really ask of my opponents. I want to be seen as the best. I want to be a headliner. I want to be number one. I can only get to that status by facing people who are good. People who actually fight. People who try to counter everything I have to say. Unlike Justice and Finn, you both have done that Jason. Despite how much you two dislike each other or how much Brian calls you insignificant… I know who are really insignificant and it is nobody on Saturday night Savage. The insignificant little specs are on Warfare! You guys just keep up the fight and keep climbing because it takes weeks, even months to get noticed in this company. Once you have been noticed, you start getting pushes and title opportunities. You will be on your way to the top. Just look at my husband.

The twin in her arms start to open her eyes as she’s talking. She looks down as he’s starting to make sounds. She picks up his bottle from beside her on the chair and lifts her it over to him. She puts the nipple on his lips and holds the bottle by the bottle as he starts sucking on the nipple.

MISS MICHELLE:People may look at me and think I’ve lost my touch. Here I am with one of my twin sons in his crib napping while the other one is in my arms. I look more like a mother than a professional wrestler. Yes, I might have a little rust on these fingers, but ring rust can be shaken off. Therefore, I am looking forward to getting inside the ring with both you and Brian in just under twenty-four hours. I start to get back who I was before I became a mother. Saturday night Savage the world is going to see a savage out of Miss Michelle! I will not only walk out with the victory, but I will continue to be the Queen of Three Ways!

She scoots up to the edge of her chair and pushes her feet off the floor. She continues cradling her baby in her arms as she starts toward the empty crib. The scene fades to black.

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post