Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I HAVE CONQUERED TWITTER AND RETURNED TO YOU ALL AS ITS KING
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2019, 04:59 PM

Mini Morbid falls from the heavens, bungeeing down from the intestines of a disemboweled archaeopteryx - THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN THE WORLD! HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR ENDANGERED SPECIES!!!!

Mini gracefully lands in such picture perfect fashion that SIMONE BILES IS IMPREGNATED. He immediately sends out a task force to abort the unapproved baby, FOR MIXING THE DNA OF A MINI WITH AN OLYMPIAN WOULD SURELY CAUSE A SINGULARITY! MINI MORBID PREFERS TO KEEP THE UNIVERSE INTACT!!!!

Anyway Mini is here now and he unties the intestine from his waist and watches as the massive prehistoric bird falls from the sky and crashes into the ocean, now fully removed from existence. The small tropical island Mini has landed on is nice or whatever.

"MORE LIKE BELLADONNA LOVEDEEZNUTS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Oh man. Got 'em. He got 'em so hard. Mini just retroactively won every RPOTM award since the monthly recognition began in 1962 with the assassination of JFK followed by Lyndon Johnson calling Kennedy's forlorn brother and screaming HOW'S THAT DICK TASTE QUEER? before hanging up anonymously. Such a storied tradition, the diss promo.

"Belladonna, if you do not reply to my promotional upload, I will be forced to promotionally UNLOAD ON THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK! It will bring me no pleasure to watch so many viable, regal sperminizoa swim in ever tightening circles until they harden into a paste much like Elmer's Glue in the divot above your voluminous buttock cheeks. BUT I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADD YOU TO MY HERD OF HEIFERS with this display of negative adrenaline! YOU WILL EXIST MERELY TO PROVIDE DAIRY MILK FOR MY HEIRS!!! YOU WILL BE MILKED AT THE BREAK OF DAWN BY HANDMAIDENS PLUCKED FROM AMONG THE PROLETARIAT IN THE MINI MORBIDONIA SURBURBS KNOWN AS MINI TOWN AND PERHAPS EVEN MINI HAMLET AND MINI VILLAGE!!! The fact I would even disengage my belt for one so undeserving as THEE should bring you and your father JOY! I EXPECT A FULL DOWRY UNLESS YOU WANT HIM BEHEADED!!!!!"

Mini reveals a scimitar. He then finds a black rhino and removes its horn in one swipe, then fills the horn with butter pecan ice cream WHICH IS HIS FAVORITE FUCK YOU!!!

"I AM THE MAN WHO HAS TAKEN THE MAIDENHEAD FROM LACKLAN! MY MANHOOD SHOULD BE BRONZED, AND SOON WILL BE, BUT NOT FOR YOU!!! No Belladonna... YOU WILL SIMPLY BE REMEMBERED FOR YOUR BOVINE TEATS DRAGGING THROUGH THE WHEAT FIELDS AS MY YOUNG CLING TO THEM WITH DISDAIN!!!! Someone call me an Uber my ride is extinct."

Mini then harpoons a dolphin and the scene fades.

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-29-2019), James Raven (08-29-2019), Noah Jackson (08-28-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-28-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-28-2019)