Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Storm Is Coming...
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-08-2013, 05:43 PM

[Image: houston_tx_zpsd0e35168.jpg]

Houston, Texas. Home to over 2.1 million people.

The big city. The place where I was raised. Where I sat and practically grew up on wrestling...where I was trained by a man named Mark Calloway...

The X.W.F. Home to the best wrestlers in the world

The big leagues, the big time.

You wake up everyday here in Houston...sometimes you see the sun in the sky...sometimes the rain falls...

Now I wake up here in the X.W.F..do you want to know what I see?

You may see a land full of opportunity, a place where everyone has a chance to be somebody, and a chance to make it somewhere.

But what you don't see is that the sun is setting...the clouds are forming..the sky is going black...

What you don't see! A storm is coming...

A storm that you cannot prepare for! A storm that you cannot run from! A storm that will decimate everything and everyone who dares to stay in its path! A storm that will injure, that will CRIPPLE, that will ANNIHILATE anyone who thinks they can withstand it.

AH!...the calm..the eye of the storm...you think you are safe? You think that all your prized possessions, your titles, your friends, your physical well-being, is safe?

You are never safe when there is nothing but darkness on the horizon!

You ask for mercy?! You ask to be spared?! It shall not be given because I AM a storm that will NOT relent, that will NOT be contained! There will be no aid! There will be no warnings! Only TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

[Image: TornadoProfile_zps887d4e96.jpg]

and I will take everything from you..as it was once taken from me......and everything as you know it will cease to be...

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Sean Falcon (06-08-2013)
The Messenger Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-08-2013, 06:16 PM

...If a tornado touches down...

...and no one gives a shit...

...is it really a storm?...

...Your Angel of Darkness watches you...

...Andrew Morrison...

...You're picking at the lock on Pandoras Box...

...I wouldn't do that if I were you...

...I'll be seeing you soon...

[Image: MessBanner.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Messenger Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

06-08-2013, 06:26 PM

...Mr. Satellite...

...You should be expecting a package soon...

...Your robot has been sent back to you...

...in tact...

...I assure you, Sebastian Duke...

...means you no more harm...

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-08-2013, 06:32 PM

"What you don't understand is that the storm has already arrived. Waves upon waves of the battering storm of mediocrity everywhere you can look on this planet. You're nothing new, nothing scary. None of what you say will be brought to life by your actions, so why don't you just shut up and turn tail like the coward we all know you are."

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 06:36 PM

(06-08-2013, 06:16 PM)The Messenger Said:
...If a tornado touches down...

...and no one gives a shit...

...is it really a storm?...

...Your Angel of Darkness watches you...

...Andrew Morrison...

...You're picking at the lock on Pandoras Box...

...I wouldn't do that if I were you...

...I'll be seeing you soon...

(06-08-2013, 06:22 PM)Mr. Satellite Said: - TexasTornadoAM? Where's TexasTornadoPM? Will he show up after you arrive? I mean I guess that makes sense PM hours follow AM hours, soTexasTornadoPM should show up in the XWF, after TexasTornadoAM. Hey will TexasTornadoPM be as unimpressive as you are?

I do not fear what cannot be seen, in the darkness under these clouds, only one thing can be seen and that is DESTRUCTION. The storm fears no one, no object, no being. There is a saying, "Don't shoot the messenger"...resisting the storm will prove futile...the storm is coming, and the messenger will see that NOTHING will stand in its way of changing the landscape of XWF into a wasteland..

And as for you, Mr. Satellite. So my initials are a joke I see. Jokes are a part of humor, and humor is something that I do not find in the eye of the storm. All I see are the walls of darkness that surround me. The walls of darkness that will soon envelop all of XWF. So continue your joking ways, and continue to underestimate what you do not understand and that that which cannot be seen...ha...you will see soon enough. You all will see. A storm is coming, and no matter what stands in its way, it will feel the total and utter FEROCITY and RAGE of what it holds inside.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 06:44 PM

(06-08-2013, 06:32 PM)Kinwrathi Said: "What you don't understand is that the storm has already arrived. Waves upon waves of the battering storm of mediocrity everywhere you can look on this planet. You're nothing new, nothing scary. None of what you say will be brought to life by your actions, so why don't you just shut up and turn tail like the coward we all know you are."

The battering storm of mediocrity that is the society of XWF as we currently know it? The mediocrity of those who do not understand what cannot be seen by those not in the eye of the storm? Yes, it has arrived and has been for some time. But what you do not realize is that I am a storm of which is RELENTLESS. I back down to no man, object, or being. I am coming to change the society, to change the face of the "planet of mediocrity" as you know it. You say you do not fear the storm, what I see is one who sees nothing but the darkness ahead. Try to find shelter in your false courage. It will not save you. It will not save anyone. One thing is inevitable. The storm is coming...and when it hits, it shall hit HARD.

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 07:01 PM

"Do you want to know what other storm is RELENTLESS? Said storm of mediocrity you were compared to. You've done nothing but prove just how useless you're going to be with your false hopes of sounding tough to show off. You won't need to back down from me, as I'll just bitch slap right back to the anthill you came from.

You humans put way too much of an emphasis on courage and valor, when you don't know a fraction of what those words mean. Whenever I hear those words leave the mouth of you or any other one of your pathetic race, they're only that.

Words.

Words that stir up no emotion.

Much unlike the serious anger you're showing to me, the very thing I feed off of and make my own.

Every single one of you is the same to the core, I can see through your premonitions.

Right to the scared, confused mass you call a conscience.

What is a conscience? The thing that tells you morals.

What are morals? Unnecessary.

Right and wrong are only words, given meaning by your own hunt for an answer to the evils that some of your kind commit.

The counter storm of truth has just hit harder than anything you could possibly conjure up.

Cry a damn river and drown yourself in it."

Hate Post Like Post
The Messenger Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

06-08-2013, 07:08 PM

...Mr. Morrison...

...It's not so much about fearing...

...or not fearing...

...what you can't see...

...It's more...

...Feeling...

...The brunt of his will...

...and you being powerless to stop it...

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 07:16 PM

(06-08-2013, 07:01 PM)Kinwrathi Said: "Do you want to know what other storm is RELENTLESS? Said storm of mediocrity you were compared to. You've done nothing but prove just how useless you're going to be with your false hopes of sounding tough to show off. You won't need to back down from me, as I'll just bitch slap right back to the anthill you came from.

You humans put way too much of an emphasis on courage and valor, when you don't know a fraction of what those words mean. Whenever I hear those words leave the mouth of you or any other one of your pathetic race, they're only that.

Words.

Words that stir up no emotion.

Much unlike the serious anger you're showing to me, the very thing I feed off of and make my own.

Every single one of you is the same to the core, I can see through your premonitions.

Right to the scared, confused mass you call a conscience.

What is a conscience? The thing that tells you morals.

What are morals? Unnecessary.

Right and wrong are only words, given meaning by your own hunt for an answer to the evils that some of your kind commit.

The counter storm of truth has just hit harder than anything you could possibly conjure up.

Cry a damn river and drown yourself in it."

The only tears that will be cried are those outsiders who will be left to witness the TOTALITY and DEVASTATION of all you hold dear. All I think about is this, I see no right. I see no wrong. All I see is the darkness that will consume you. All that is false is this thought that you will be able to deter me. You may slow me down, you may even stall me, but you will never stop what you cannot see or understand, I am not one who can be confined as being human. I have no morality. I fear nothing as I am surrounded by the darkness. The darkness which surrounds me has built over eternities by forces that you could not possibly comprehend. you say you feed off, you consume darkness. But tell me, how long until that darkness consumes you. Because no one can escape me. You can run from me, you can deny me. You can try to deter me. But nothing can stop me, the storm is coming and it will not stop until it lays waste to all who are foolish enough to think they can stand in its way. That is the only truth of which I see, as I see darkness, darkness that will never be stopped. Continue to deny your fate, let your stubbornness consume you. When all is said and done, it will not be all that has.

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 07:26 PM

"Through your words I hear only the fear that you've repressed for so long that you forget that it's there. That it's real and it's tearing you apart. The darkness that clouds you is nothing to the light that I see. A cause, a curse to be living my fantasy for eternity. Yet you don't understand, while I comprehend the entirety of your babble about darkness. Boo fucking hoo, you're sad because you lost everything. If you're such a strong force you would've gotten over it by now. You've admitted your weakness and your hatred and anger are mine. Slice your Adam's Apple with a surgical scalpel.

And yes my dear friend Mr. Satellite, we will very soon dominate every echelon of the XWF as partners. The days are counting down, the seconds ticking away of the champions' delusions of grandeur. In one foul swoop we will return what is ours and crush all resistance.

I must suggest that we take a detour and pay this 'Tornado' a visit first, it would be a real blast to see what little he can actually accomplish."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 07:26 PM

(06-08-2013, 07:08 PM)The Messenger Said:
...Mr. Morrison...

...It's not so much about fearing...

...or not fearing...

...what you can't see...

...It's more...

...Feeling...

...The brunt of his will...

...and you being powerless to stop it...

I fear nothing because I am surrounded by nothing but darkness. The darkness that has no feelings, has no sense of fear. The only ones who will feel anything will be those who stand foolish enough to deny it. You say I will feel the brunt of his will. I feel nothing as I am surrounded by this, and you say I will be powerless to stop him...you can say all that you wish Messenger, but when the time comes, you, he, and everyone else will try to shield themselves behind your sheltered thoughts of trying to stop what you cannot see, trying to deter what you cannot understand, trying to contain what is uncontainable and what will soon consume you all, because a storm is coming, and there will be no escape from it, no matter what shelters you may hide behind, I will DESTROY it. You can try to fight it but you will only be delaying the inevitable destruction of all that you have known. You will see, all of you will soon see. And when you do, it will be too late for you to do anything but be torn apart.

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-08-2013, 07:27 PM

Real soon, Andrew Morrison, your Angel of Darkness will once again walk the aisles if the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I have some others before you on my list, boy.

I'll get around to you sooner or later.

Until that day comes...

I give you warning...

Wherever you go...

Wherever you are...

Know I'm behind you...

Watching...

Waiting...

Lurking...

Stalking...

You can not escape your fate...

Until then, Morrison...

Expect a visit from my Messenger...

Fade to Darkness.
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 07:32 PM

(06-08-2013, 07:26 PM)Kinwrathi Said: "Through your words I hear only the fear that you've repressed for so long that you forget that it's there. That it's real and it's tearing you apart. The darkness that clouds you is nothing to the light that I see. A cause, a curse to be living my fantasy for eternity. Yet you don't understand, while I comprehend the entirety of your babble about darkness. Boo fucking hoo, you're sad because you lost everything. If you're such a strong force you would've gotten over it by now. You've admitted your weakness and your hatred and anger are mine. Slice your Adam's Apple with a surgical scalpel.

And yes my dear friend Mr. Satellite, we will very soon dominate every echelon of the XWF as partners. The days are counting down, the seconds ticking away of the champions' delusions of grandeur. In one foul swoop we will return what is ours and crush all resistance.

I must suggest that we take a detour and pay this 'Tornado' a visit first, it would be a real blast to see what little he can actually accomplish."

You seem to think that you know the unknown. You seem to think that by being one with the darkness that I am weak. Of course one does not understand what he cannot see. The light is an illusion to those like me. You feel that I cannot accomplish what is already set in motion. Your ignorance and willingness to try and hide behind this false sense of righteousness and security of others shows me who truly is the one who is afraid. I fear no man because I am no man, I am the darkness that cannot be deterred and you can try to stop me, but you cannot stop what is already in motion.

Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-08-2013, 07:42 PM

"The question there Satellite is what's the difference? It's the most interesting thing we're going to ever see from him. Watching him get laid out like the fool he is, beaten by another piece of filth. Now that would pique my interest, in the same way that some humans enjoy watching cock fights.

Oh, and Mr. Tornado, you're the one playing with what you don't understand. Things you never will understand because your pitiful human mind cannot open itself to comprehend just some of what I've seen and done throughout the centuries I've been awakened.

Yes, awakened.

Your 'darkness' is not the first nor is it the strongest force I've faced.

Jump in a swimming pool while clutching a toaster."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 07:42 PM

(06-08-2013, 07:29 PM)Mr. Satellite Said:
(06-08-2013, 06:36 PM)TexasTornadoAM Said: And as for you, Mr. Satellite. So my initials are a joke I see. Jokes are a part of humor, and humor is something that I do not find in the eye of the storm. All I see are the walls of darkness that surround me. The walls of darkness that will soon envelop all of XWF. So continue your joking ways, and continue to underestimate what you do not understand and that that which cannot be seen...ha...you will see soon enough. You all will see. A storm is coming, and no matter what stands in its way, it will feel the total and utter FEROCITY and RAGE of what it holds inside.

- Since you're in the dark, I'll shed some light upon you. I underestimate you, because you're extremely unimpressive and a bit mundane, compared to who I've actually faced here in the XWF. You don't make me cower in fear, tremble in fright, or worry about who and what you are. What you do, is bore me. Bore me to slumber. It's a good thing there's so much darkness around, I can get a good stretch of sleep during all your ridiculous banter. I bet when I wake up, you'll still be talking.....and talking, which just might lull me into a literal coma loop. I mean it's a struggle to keep my eyes open. Do me a solid favor though, wake me when you think you're about to become interesting.

Ridiculous. Unimpressive. Strong words from one who shelters himself in the light to avoid the ever-lasting fact that the end of everything you know is upon us. You talk of slumbering. Those who continue to try to take shelter will find it futile. The only slumber you or anyone foolish enough to stand in my path will be eternal when I rip the XWF to shreds. You think that I care about those foolish enough to think they can stop me? Those who think they can stand in my way and stop me are mistaken. You can try but there will be no stopping me as I am coming and nothing will deter me from what I want and that is the changing of everything that you all see in front of you.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2013, 08:10 PM

Fuck Texas
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

06-08-2013, 08:24 PM

(06-08-2013, 08:13 PM)Mr. Satellite Said:
(06-08-2013, 07:42 PM)TexasTornadoAM Said: Ridiculous. Unimpressive. Strong words from one who shelters himself in the light to avoid the ever-lasting fact that the end of everything you know is upon us. You talk of slumbering. Those who continue to try to take shelter will find it futile. The only slumber you or anyone foolish enough to stand in my path will be eternal when I rip the XWF to shreds. You think that I care about those foolish enough to think they can stop me? Those who think they can stand in my way and stop me are mistaken. You can try but there will be no stopping me as I am coming and nothing will deter me from what I want and that is the changing of everything that you all see in front of you.

- Wait, now I'm sheltering myself in light? When did that happen? I don't need to shelter myself in anything from anyone. I'm Mr. Satellite...I'm fucking brilliant, impressive, fantastic and ten million other things that will never be uttered to describe you. You think you're bringing about the end of days. I've ended worlds. I've witnessed the end of civilizations and watched entire races extinguish themselves. I've seen the very last light of a dying sun, before it snuffed itself out completely. I've incurred more heartache and witnessed more savageness then you could ever comprehend. If my hands were stained with all the blood, I've shed over my long life they'd be permanently dyed red. Your mind would snap if you ever had to experience even a fraction of my life and your soul would break. You have no idea who you're talking to when you address me. You can't affect me and you can't hurt me. You will roll into the XWF like a dried up tumbleweed and you'll effect all you touch the same as a tumbleweed would, until a slight gust carries you away. Before that happens though I will take the time to introduce you to what true destruction is.

Take your time to attempt to show me what you think destruction is. You cannot snap what you cannot touch. You can break my bones, you can make me bleed, but you cannot snap what is already in motion. What is in motion is the demise of everything you see as it stands right now. You cannot scare me with your claims of bloodshed and savageness. I will roll not like a tumbleweed but as a force of destruction that fears no man or force. You cannot intimidate what you do not know. I am the unknown. Those who think they know and think they can stand in the way of me will be caught in my rage and will wish they could escape. I do not know, nor care whom I address, as I have come to change everything. Nothing will be the same as the storm is coming and the XWF will change forever and there is nothing you or any fool can say or do to deter the chaos I will bring.

Hate Post Like Post