Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 05:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Significance
BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-23-2019, 01:33 PM

[The scene opens in a hotel room. The sun is creeping through a gap in the curtains We see the tail end of Miss Michelle’s latest promo on a TV screen. The camera pans to show Brian O’Haire nodding as the promo comes to an end on the screen. Brian turns to the camera which has obviously been surveying the scene. He pauses the promo]

Brian O’Haire:
Being honest, I’ve never ever understood how in the wrestling world there is always a camera where there conveniently needs to be one. Be it in a backstage area, inside a car, or it would appear, in my hotel room. But hey, it happen be that there is a camera here seeking my views on what I just watched, so, I guess I would be rude if I didn’t at least address Miss Michelle. So to her I say, as Michael Cain said in Kingsman, 2014... “Bravo. It pains me to admit it, Eggsy, but one day, you might be as good a spy as any of them.” Michelle. You do deserve a certain degree of Kudos, and you’ll forgive my ignorance for possibly under estimating you. I do commend you, and I do believe having did a little bit of research that you are destined to be as good as any one in the XWF. Hell, you’re a little bit of a trailblazer. Banging the drum to show women are on par with men in this industry. So yes, kudos to you. You’ve achieved a lot. So well done. In fact. I don’t think we are too dissimilar with regards to our ambition. But with that said, there’s one thing that I’m a little curious about. By walking away and coming back, are you simply just tying to seek redemption for past failures, or are you coming back to pick off where you left off? I’m thinking it may be the former. You got yourself all hooked up on the fact I used autocorrect to have a go at the insignificant other in our battle. Jeez, is that the little thing that you’ve taken from my whole journey to here? I appreciate you picking up on the little details, but honey, let’s be honest. Why even bother with him? I know you and me are on the same page with regards to our ambition and how we see our standing here. So, my proposal to you. We deal with him. Then we, the SIGNIFICANT ones can do what we have to do. How about it?

[A pensive look comes across Brian’s face, he cracks his knuckles. And stares at the screen for a moment, considering, thinking while looking at Michelle’s freeze framed face... he nods to himself.]

Brian O’Haire: I’m not saying we become some sort of group, or some sort of faction, I am just saying that as two people who are on the cusp of something brilliant around here, we take care of the insignificant part of this battle we are about to embark on. Don’t get me wrong, I still have designs on smashing your head in if I need to, but, please do accept my humblest apologies at maybe giving you a little bit of disrespect. It’s not the effect I wanted to have when I signed my XWF contract. But, hey, I got your attention. That’s something.

Brian O’Haire: Truth be told, I’m excited about Savage. This is the culmination of a lot of soul searching, a lot of putting stuff in the background and a lot of moving on from some unpleasant people and situations in my past. I can draw inspiration from those bad situations and bring them into my XWF persona to help me prosper. To help me grow. And more importantly to help me learn. I’m a goddamn movie star who is becoming a wrestler... goddamn, there’s lots to take in and lots to learn. But, I’m ready to absorb everything and anything that I need to do become the best I can be. And hell, if that’s admitting that I possibly underestimated, or disrespected you Michelle, so be it. But know this. I will prosper. I will succeed and I will deliver on my first damn run. I won’t need to run away with my tail between my legs and seek a triumphant return to get me the plaudits I desire. I will do it here and now. So, I guess I thank you for the inspiration. The inspiration to do well first. The inspiration to not be that guy who runs away and has to come back. And the inspiration to realise that THIS, THIS is where I deserve and need to be.

[Brian fast forwards slightly and comes across Jason Rayne’s promo, he laughs a little bit]

Brian O’Haire: Holy hell, this guy is whacky. I know I’ve called you insignificant, but it’s with good reason. I don’t see you as significant. You may have your eight years of fermentation time or whatever the hell you are justifying it as, but, I’ll tell you this, you are not significant. You’re a small time high school wrestler who is aiming too high. You call me a C-Lister. My friend. You could not be more wrong. I’ve sold out theatres the world over. I’ve walked red carpets that you could only dream of vacuuming. I’ve slept with women that you would only get as close as a jpeg to. I have to say though. I did love one thing about Your little gym session...Itwas ...errr... FANG tastic. Haha Haha! What the hell is that nonsense. You want something to get your teeth into? how about eating the mat. That’s all that your novelty teeth will be doing. Chomping your way back to insignificance, just as you tried to merely highlighted, you insignificant letch. I like to think that, like I said to Michelle. This is the start of sometching great for me here I’m the XWF. And while, really, I mean you no harm. And I wish you the best for the rest of your career. For underestimating me, disrespecting me and downgrading my stature. I’m sorry, but could bE finished before you’ve begun.

[Brian stares down the camera, looking incredibly intense, almost as if a switch was flicked changing his entire demeanour]

Brian O’Haire: Let me tell you something though. It’s no secret that my past is a demon that haunts me. It’s a thing that will always lurk in the shadows and it goddamn hurts to know that the past. The incident. The sorrow. The pain has a strangle on me. But, it’s something I’ll pull on. I’ll surpress it and move on. It’s a struggle. But rest assured. You fuck with me.... this sorrow can take me to really messed up places. Do you really want to see that?

[Brian shakes his head, laughs, smirks and stares Dow the camera]

Brian O’Haire:
Or...is it all a lie and am I playing the best role I’ve ever played? See you soon Michelle

[Brian winks as the scene faces to black]

|fin|
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-23-2019)