Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » The Old Folks' Home
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Raven's Post Warfare Media Call
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-22-2019, 07:23 AM

Late last night after the airing of Wednesday Night Warfare, James Raven called an impromptu phone conference with some members of the media to address the events that had just transpired. While his voice made it clear that he was less than enthusiastic, his words were carefully chosen and diplomatic.

"I'm sure you all saw what just happened at the show in Ireland," he started, "If you haven't I don't know what you're doing on this call, and you should probably go check it out. Get yourself a snack before you hit play on that DVR though. It's long."

"Are we all caught up? Good. I just spoke to Centurion and Maverick, and they assured me that everything we saw on TV was accurate, and that K Money and Shane are indeed looking to reunite The Fugitives of Sanity. Against my better judgement, I'm letting it happen. Centurion and Maverick are my friends, and Shane is a cancer that has caused nothing but pain to the generation this show is meant to honor... but the Wildcards want a chance to avenge nearly 20 years of bad faith and downright tyranny and I'm giving it to them. XX is a showcase of the biggest names in our history and Shane is one of those names, he's going to get beat to hell like the rest of us."

Ravens last few comments were practically hissed through gritted teeth, and after opening up for questions he scoffed at the idea that Centurion and the XWF original Maverick were outgunned by The Fugitives of Sanity.

"Centurion is one of the top ten stars in the history of the XWF, without question. Any era, any level of competition, and that guy holds his own. Can and K Money win? Absolutely. Can they win dominantly? Absolutely. Would I put my money on it? Not at all. Shane has agreed to put his body on the line, and he's going to regret it."

When asked a follow up about K Money, Raven seemed much less aggressive in tone.

"K isn't worried about being liked, he never has been, but it's a shame to see him get dragged into this. He just put a bullseye on himself on a night that should have been special for him. I guess now is as good a time as any to announce that K Money is being inducted into the Hall of Legends at XX. He was a main event level talent that doesn't get as much credit as he should because he happened to be standing next to a star like T Money, but pound for pound he was as good as any of the guys that have already been inducted. Congratulations K Money, I'll make sure your induction happens before your match so you can still walk."

[Image: xwf-kidmoney1.jpg]

When asked for any updates on Chris Page and whether or not he's signed his deal to face Ranma Saotome, all semblance of professionalism went out the window.

"Fuck Chris Page."

When asked what Chris Page's one demand was, and why Raven refused to budge on the point to make the match happen, he remained firm.

"Fuck Chris Page."

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like James Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-22-2019), Barney Green (08-22-2019), Chris Page (08-24-2019), Dolly Waters (08-22-2019), kmoney (08-29-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-22-2019), Steve Jason (08-22-2019), Theo Pryce (08-22-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-22-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates James Raven's post!
(08-22-2019)